Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Has Any1 Flown Qatar Airways Before - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Any1 Flown Qatar Airways Before (735 Views)

Nigeria Airways Plane Being Prepared For Take-Off In Ikeja, Lagos In 1969 (Pic) / Has Anyone Flown With Medview Airlines? / Qatar Airways Crashlands At MMIA IN Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Any1 Flown Qatar Airways Before by nethacker(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2009
pple in d house, has any1 flown anywhere using qatar airways.How was their customer service and n quality.
Re: Has Any1 Flown Qatar Airways Before by cream2(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2009
I flew QA to Dubai via Doha and although it wasn't my first choice I'm glad I experienced it.

The plane if I remember correctly was a Airbus A340-600, not old but not exactly brand spanking new. The service was attentive and the inflight entertainment was okish. The food was unbelievably scrummy and of course I made sure I drank my quota of the champagne.

With regards to the customer service, as I didn't have any problems I didn't get a chance to test that but all the staff were accommodating and friendly from Lagos to Dubai, especially the Lagos ground staff.

All in all, its a thumbs up for me and I will actually travel with them again on my next trip. If you travel business class they have an amazing terminal for business and first, stunning to say the least.

Hope this was useful.

(1) (Reply)

New Security Check / I Would Never Fly Virgin Atlantic In My Life Again / South Africa Visa Assistance: Money Back Guarantee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.