Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman (32356 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by darocha1: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Just shut up biko, ask COZA to teach you how the game is played

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by realGURU(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Fake pastor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by AngelicBeing: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2017
sad
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by uracocksucker: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Statistically over 50% of pastors (In America) have admitted to having extra marital affairs.

Having extra marital affairs (sinning) doesn't mean you going to Hell or that your calling is over. Repent and be saved

However do not continue to wallow in sin by perpetrating other sinful acts - learn from David

Nigerians be wise and smart no one is infallible, even pastors.

Most likely there are shades of truth from both parties - i am guessing the man slept with her and she blackmailed him both wrong, no one is right here so ppl taking sides need to wise up

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by pmc01(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Aufbauh:
Now that the Apostle is enjoying security cover from government security agencies he is playing the "good boy".
When the same agencies call him for clarification of his misguided statement he will start shouting ethno-religious gang up.

Besides, if this lady in question could have been a man demanding for a start-up capital from you,will you have given freely and abundantly to him even without seeing him in person?

I am also interested to see the end of the case like my learned friend Festus Keyamo.
@ your second to the last paragraph, quite apt. Very good question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by ednut1(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2017
festus has promised to turn up on 91.3 fm. angry angry. said he has more pics and vids, hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by dragonking2: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2017
adioolayi:
Apostle Sulaimon has not answered a simple question in all his defense....

Do you know her He said Yes.

Other questions below have not been answered...

Did you sleep with her

Did you Belle her
Is sleeping with her a crime? What the lady is sueing for is that she claimed that the pastor promised to marry her which her own father has denied. The girl has no case.

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by FUCKyouALL: 9:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Some bunch of mother4kers would go say bad stuffs about biafra, when I bash them and eggheaded dustbin head would ban me. You know what? 4K you piece of shit!! Who cares
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by TeamSimple(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2017
The number of people screaming fake news and blackmail gradually reducing,because they have run out of bible verses to use in defending the shameless apostle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by back2sender: 9:19am On Mar 07, 2017
All this charlatans that call themselves pastor this, Pastor that are a disgrace.
The revrend otobo and pastor Sule are in the same business of chop chop and full of lies and deceit.
Pastor Sule don chop pomo when don hang am for throat.
Now he has faith in government agencies, The same government he vilified and threatened to destabilize? He accused the government of terrorist and supporting boko haram and pastor Sule is using this same pattern to accuse miss otobo of terrorism, using the police a government agency to harass the lady. Na wao una see double standard from the 2-face bastard that call himself a pastor.
More revelations coming, this pastor Sule will go on self exile because of shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by maxiuc(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2017
What about pst Biodun of Coza na same thing na some girls go just smoke weeds wet strong pass their head come dey reason rubbish

When I dey then village then na so my tenant pikin go tell her sey I dey put fingers for her nyash me come dey wonder for where dey papa talk say I no fit do that kind thing but the mama insisted that they must go hospital after much lab test nothing was found then two weeks later she accused someone again na there dey come know sey their pikin need strong deliverance.

Na so girls and accusation 5/6

4 Likes

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by magoo10(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2017
while growing up I used to know festus keyamo as a vibrant and promising young lawyer even though I was much younger then,but same cannot be said of festus keyamo now, he has turned himself and the profession upside down and one wonders why he has not attained the height of being a SAN .

2 Likes

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by rozayx5(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2017
okosodo:
The way muslims carry this matter for head and the way they will be dissapointed will be epic

the way bmc carry the matter sef

3 Likes

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by melejo(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2017
sarrki:
Most followers are gullible

Even goats can never be as gullible as sarrki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by daddyrich: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2017
Nothing to say
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by OgaBossG(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2017
Aufbauh:
Now that the Apostle is enjoying security cover from government security agencies he is playing the "good boy".
When the same agencies call him for clarification of his misguided statement he will start shouting ethno-religious gang up.

Besides, if this lady in question could have been a man demanding for a start-up capital from you,will you have given freely and abundantly to him even without seeing him in person?

I am also interested to see the end of the case like my learned friend Festus Keyamo.

watch his programs, he gives generously(male or female). Its his nature.

2 Likes

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by AZeD1(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2017
pendusky:
Case Closed!!!! cheesy

check out the last paragraph

"Rev. Otobo, who disclosed that his daughter was equally at loggerheads with him at the moment for scolding her two months ago over nude pictures he saw on her whatsapp platform, said he was not surprised at her daughter’s current character, given that she grew up with her mother in Sapele, Delta State, after he divorced her.
He disclosed that he put an end to his marriage to his daughter’s mother about 30 years ago due to her unfaithfulness."
The Father doesn't know his daughter is in Nigeria but he has access to her WhatsApp?
He divorced the mother 30 years ago but the girl is in her 20's?
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by mile12crises: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2017
adioolayi:
Apostle Sulaimon has not answered a simple question in all his defense....

Do you know her He said Yes.

Other questions below have not been answered...

Did you sleep with her

Did you Belle her

Yes he slept with her.... so what exactly are you going to do about it

How many times has the pastor distanced himself from the whole issue ?
Her father has come out to categorically state who her daughter yet you are not satisfied.

Not a fan of the pastor but the last lady a pastor of his caliber will sleep with is an ordinary striper.

4 Likes

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by melejo(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Jones4190:
This are the reason why I don't go to church even thou my father is a pastor.
Who cares

3 Likes

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
What does the pastor mean by PRESENTABLE LADY? And blame politicians for his ordeal. Am categorically sure that the pictures uploaded by the Lady and what made his red and white shirt cheek remove from one of the pictures. I can categorically say Apostle SexMan(Sulieman) has more questions to answer. The Father said he divorced the mother over 20yrs plus, was he their when the pastor had video call with her DAUGHTER. We need to hear more from Sexman ooooooooooooo. I laugh upon this new generational pastors.

Lesson of the DAY: Please married men, whenever your wife starts paying attention to her CHURCH more than your HOME. Just know that she is into her Pastor and before you know it she will give birth to the next Miracle Baby...lolzzz
Is it a must to comment? do u reason with ur hands? you have the guts to change the man of God name because u want to comment? I pity ur destiny,family and ur spare of contact. soon you will realize is not every man that u play with their names.

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Ishilove: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2017
Boss13:
I guess we would be see more response from her lawyer today. I understand she will be leaving jail today and there will be a media conference plus more release of evidence.

Apostle/Fake pastor - stop responding
How is he a 'fake' pastor?
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Mekuslala(m): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2017
Philpham:
This ashawo pastor has come again.
After sucking women's breast and engaging in threesomes he is here claiming nonsense.

His church followers are blind morons. DSS should come and re arrest this full and get rid of bad poison in the society.

After allegedly bribing Stephanie's use.less - less- than- a- man father, to say trash about his daughter, he is here talking nonsense.

A pastor that cannot keep his small stinking di.ck in his pants has finally been caught.

Ashawo pastor!!!!!!
Receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by onos1979(f): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2017
ALAYORMII:
And the story continues

The father claimed he divorced the mother 30years ago and the gurl claimed she's 23

The father said the pastor doesn't know his house but he also said he called the pastor to distance himself from his daughter

How did he get the pastor's number??

So many loopholes
in case you don't know, you can get anyone's phone number and picture through true callers app.
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Vicolan: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2017
Jones4190:
This are the reason why I don't go to church even thou my father is a pastor.

Bros is it Human u go to church to worship or ur Creator... Pls no excuse not to go to church

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by fufuNegusi(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
What does the pastor mean by PRESENTABLE LADY? And blame politicians for his ordeal. Am categorically sure that the pictures uploaded by the Lady and what made his red and white shirt cheek remove from one of the pictures. I can categorically say Apostle SexMan(Sulieman) has more questions to answer. The Father said he divorced the mother over 20yrs plus, was he their when the pastor had video call with her DAUGHTER. We need to hear more from Sexman ooooooooooooo. I laugh upon this new generational pastors.

Lesson of the DAY: Please married men, whenever your wife starts paying attention to her CHURCH more than your HOME. Just know that she is into her Pastor and before you know it she will give birth to the next Miracle Baby...lolzzz

Please kindly just SHUT UP undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by happney65: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2017
emmykk:
Although i cannot vouch for Pst J.Suleman,there is a lesson to be learn for pastors.

Pastors should mind the level of friendship they have with female members,chatting,phone calling and taking of pic together,for if the devil entered them and start releasing pix,chat and history of sms no matter how those detail can be mean will be read to the pastor in negative light.

i currently know of a rev father paying and supporting my kid cousine,evn to NYDC level,she is always in his car etal.
if this cousine of mine derailed negatively or influence by an ambious boyfriend to blackmail this rev father is gone.

Forget it,The Reverend Father is fuckinggggg your Kids cousin..QED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Alphamale2017(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2017
Is this not the same article we read yesterday ? They only just changed the title of the thread, these mods are looking for traffic bad bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by Certifiedboss: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2017
sarrki:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/keyamo-stephanie-otobo-apostle-suleiman/

Suleiman should take this girl to one corner and settle quietly. He's just being stupid and causing more ridicule for himself. You can't be blackmail in a situation you have absolutely no idea about. If it's a blackmail that means something went down and Suleiman don't want it to come out,hence she's making demands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by ALAYORMII: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2017
onos1979:
in case you don't know, you can get anyone's phone number and picture through true callers app.

Please, enlighten Mii

How do you get a random Joe's number from truecaller??

And are you insinuating that the father got the pastor's number off truecaller??

3 Likes

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by ipobbigot7: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Really?
Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by emmykk(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2017
happney65:

Forget it,The Reverend Father is fuckinggggg your Kids cousin..QED

aha! you see...what if he is not.

1 Like

Re: Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman by shamecurls(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2017
Certain of one thing, Sahara reporters and Festus keyamo will nail sulaiman. It's just a matter of hours from now! He will twist the story again!

He knew the lady early hours of yesterday

It's a political and religious attack against his personality in the afternoon

The did not meet with her parents in the evening.

........uncorrelated stories!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.