Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now (36671 Views)

Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player / Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped) / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by yinkslinks(m): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
The far right sister puna go sweet baje kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by abelokanlawon: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Change beging with DAVIDO
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by skarz: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
mrkels:

Want to ask the same question too
hmm something is fishy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by mrkels(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
skarz:

hmm something is fishy

Maybe they used him for money rituals ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by uchelouis45(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
I see four guys in the first photo and three in the second. What happened to the fourth boy?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by segebase(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
DAT lady boobs tho
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by skarz: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
mrkels:

Maybe they used him for money rituals ?

gringrin my thought exactly but I don't want people to say I jumped into conclusiongrin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by soderican(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wey d oda nigga na?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by Shortyy(f): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
slawomir:
good old days! money good sha!
but wait o. me just dey enter front page anyhow today. haha! thanks to airtel o. for giving me 6gigg for 1500 naira. the speed na that of light
6gig for 1.5?? Tell me about it shocked
slawomir:
but wait o. me just dey enter front page anyhow today. haha! thanks to airtel o. for giving me 6gigg for 1500 naira. the speed na that of light
6gig for 1.5?? Tell me about it!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by crowntoro(f): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
slawomir:
what's the code u used?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by bionixs: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
slawomir:
yesooooo! it means you are jobless and idle. go get a job, you are not getting any younger
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
the first picture revealed davido to be the troublesome one in the family

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by XaintJoel20: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
slawomir:

6 gig. for how many days?
Thanks
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by OgaJonah(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
SEE AFONJA grin grin grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by diva90: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
They look so different. Are they all from the same mother
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by ASBEE(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
seunlayi:
Davido, the ex-musician
na weed oO
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by Missmossy(f): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fatty Davido grin they all look different now.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by sshalom(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
He's always had swags! grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by saudyarmani(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
See davido pose..... e Don Tey na..no. Be today grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by delorax(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
IntroVAT:
Where is the other boy?
He Is Transgender. He Had His Sex Changed And Turned Into The Beautiful Lady There.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
abelokanlawon:
Change beging with DAVIDO
what are you trying to say?

Change begins with Davido.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by Adonis3: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
slawomir:
Baba mii, Jami si na cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by smartkester(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
I thought Davido has only one brother na. Am seeing 4 and some girls
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by anicho(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
skarz:
I'm I the only one who noticed one boy is missing in the picture

he changed gender to become one of the girls....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Make we talk true, E don tey wey this Davido get swag smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by skarz: 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
anicho:

grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Family And Now by skarz: 12:00am On Mar 09, 2017
anicho:

miss sahharra adeleke grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Checkout Actress Stella Damasus At 22 / Sunkanmi Omobolanle & Wife, Kudirat Abimbola Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.