Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman (2361 Views)

Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Ycee, Are You A Cultist? - Fans Ask After He Shared This Pic (2) (3) (4)

He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by theinfong(m): 6:02am On Mar 07, 2017
Apostle Suleiman, the founder and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministry (OFM) has been in the news of recent because of his recent outspokenness and the attempted arrest by the DSS. However, there are several interesting facts about him that many do not know. Here are some of them:

1. He once hated Christianity

Surprisingly, he once hated Christianity. According to him, the influence of his father rubbed off on him in his youth.

He thought many Christians were insincere. Seeing the pastors collect donations from church members without accounting for the expenditure was a turn-off for him. However, that changed in 1989.

2. He rejected a private jet given to him

According to Suleiman, he once rejected the gift of a private jet, he explained in an interview:

“But I don’t have one yet. The truth is that, I was given a private plane as a gift about one month ago. But God told me that the giver was not pure.

"So I rejected it. You may have seen the pictures of the jet on the internet. In fact, I collected it. But when I prayed over it and found out that the source of the giver’s wealth wasn’t sincere, I politely turned it down.”

3. He was once a journalist and a writer

Apostle Suleiman was once a journalist and a writer, he studied mass communication and he has a PhD in human resource development.

Suleiman has worked as an investigative journalist at TELL magazine, and later moved to PM News before joining DBN, a television station, which is no longer in existence.

4. His father was a Muslim

Another surprising fact about him is that his father was a Muslim, while his mother was a Christian.

According to information available, his father stayed a Muslim, he did not see the possibility of his son leaving the fold. His parents disagreed on a number of issues, which eventually led to their separation.

5. He was once a cultist

The now holy man was formerly a cultist. He said in an interview:

“I was a dignified cultist. I am from a home of separated parents. My parents had some issues. Any child from a home like that is bound to fall into the streets.

“So, I got into school and I wanted acceptance somewhere. Someone told me that there is something called brotherhood and that I would be accepted as a family member and I liked it. I didn’t know there was a beating part and being taken to the bush.

“I didn’t like that. But you have to go into it. What I always avoided then was the assignments. I was just like a floor member. I would go to meetings and when assigned to do something and I couldn’t, I had to look for someone to do it and pay for it. I was not really happy but I was there.”

6. His greatest challenge is the flesh

Suleiman says the greatest weakness is that of the flesh.

“Men of God called to proclaim the Gospel of Christ in truth cannot be separated from having challenges in their various assignments as challenges are part of the call.

"The general challenge in respective of the call is the flesh and the devil. If these two things are removed, there won’t be any challenge.

"As for the achievements, we have several daily, weekly, monthly, yearly achievements but the greatest of it all is that we have the Most High God with us in all our ways,” he said in an interview.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/strange-things-about-apostle-suleiman-that-will-shock-you/

Re: He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by Came: 6:10am On Mar 07, 2017
God told you the giver is not pure.... Hmmmmmmm..... You try for no collect am, because you pure well well. Make una dey chek those way dey bring offering and tithe too,because dem fit no pure too.... God have mercy on us.

Re: He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by pyyxxaro: 6:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Hell rufai would be very happy about this angry

Re: He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by datola: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2017
A great man!

I pray you overcome the current challenge.

Re: He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by Sunbassen(m): 6:23am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by segebase(m): 6:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by engrMikemd(m): 6:31am On Mar 07, 2017
dis week is dedicated to Apostle Johnson
opportunity for bloggers to write wack jab
Re: He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by olagbemi118(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2017
This challenge will not last forever...Istandwithapostlesuleman
Re: He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by Annie939(f): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2017
all this Abraham of our time nawaooo
Re: He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by Deelaw(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2017
I am neither a church member or a loyalist to dis pastor, but from all these sudden attacks and seeming events about him, even a fool can read d handwriting on d wall. It's obvious some group of pple have gathered to unleash mischief on him for his bravery.

But unfortunately it is written; "They shall gather but their gathering shall be in vain".

I'll advice u guyz to take a chill and concentrate on d salvation of ur souls instead of this. Hate takes u nowhere but only puts you under the shadow of grief and pain.

Posts like dis are meant for the gullible which are fast diminishing.

LIFE HAS GONE BEYOND DIS GAME..!

Re: He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by Mrbigman1(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2017
I still ask, what's d rationale behind pastors putting on suit?
Re: He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by Flatties: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2017
Festus Keyamo will not take up a case against Johnson if he hasn't seen evidence and isn't convinced of the allegations.

We are following to the climax of this scandal.

Re: He Was Once A Cultist! Read 5 Other Strange Things About Apostle Suleiman by Mortiple(m): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Igbos:
Festus Keyamo will not take up a case against Johnson if he hasn't seen evidence and isn't convinced of the allegations.

We are following to the climax of this scandal.
That is not true.

Festus Keyamo has taken up several cases in the time past without a convincing evidence. The drama that ensued after the demise of Bola Ige comes to mind. Up till date, he is yet to prove that Iyiola Omisore was responsible. By the way, can you mention just one court case that Festus Keyamo has won in the court. The only thing that has kept him relevant is media propaganda.

Besides, as a staunch APC member/apologist, he would do anything humanly possible to humiliate anybody that confronts his party. We are all aware of Apostle Suleiman's brouhaha with DSS barely a month ago.

You Are A Nigerian Not Ghanaian, A Fan Told Mr Eazi. See His Response / 10 Things You Didn't Know About Odunlade Adekola And His Family (photos) / Who Rock This Camo Dress Best Between Tiwa Savage Swank jerry And Feeljeni