Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

A Nairalander Launch His First Authored Book - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Launch His First Authored Book (290 Views)

Citiboi Set To Launch His Debut EP “state Of Mind” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Launch His First Authored Book by yinkuscious(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2017
After 8 months of working on this, it is my delight to announce to you all that my first authored book is out "PERSONAL PRINCIPLE."
Personal Principle is all about having a line beyond which you will not cross, developing strong values and creating a sense of who you are and what you are not.
It covers issues such as communication, religion, work, relationship, even friendship and time. It is indeed my personal branding ideas.
It is available for free download on Lofty Store, through this link:

http://www.loftycentre.com/download/personal-principle/

Re: A Nairalander Launch His First Authored Book by yinkuscious(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Cc:

Lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

No Life Was Lost In South Africa Latest Attack – FG / Petabyte Bloggers Blog / Bustom Homes Reality Game Show Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.