Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto (43604 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2017

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by Donald7610: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2017
A good woman must always be ready to defend her husband against his enemy.

Ask the following singles battled infidelity
TOYIN AIMAKU
SOLOMON AKIYESI
KENNETH OKONKWO
UCHE OGBODO
CHIEGE ALISIGWE
AYO ADESANYA
LOLA ALAO
FOLUKE DARAMOLA
SHAN GEORGE
CLARION CHUKWURA
STELLA DAMASUS
KATE HENSHAW
BUKKY WRIGHT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by themonk(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2017
"i have lived with my husband for the past 19years, if you are living with a person that is promiscous and adulterous, you will know"

Madam, in as much as i dont know whether your husband is guilty or not i would advice you to keep quiet cause nobody can fully know a person.
i have seen worse with pastors that ive know personally and there are even more popular men of GOD worldwide who have been caught in sex scandals and some even convicted for it.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by Omudia11: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2017
That's my problem with most Nigerian women. Keep quiet and let your husband prove otherwise first before going all defensive.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by 1shortblackboy: 8:37am On Mar 07, 2017
madam na ur husband so ur supposed to support him..... me i dey wait for d end of this film

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by shortgun(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Good one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by shortgun(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia11:
That's my problem with most Nigerian women. Keep quiet and let your husband proof otherwise first before going all defensive.
If you are married u should know that an attack on the man is an attack on his household.
Do you know the pains the woman, her children will be going through right now?

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by Boss13: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2017
Madam all is not well. Like you said, you don't do media coverage. If all is well, you won't do this. Madam, honestly I will be surprised if you say anything contrary to what you have said. However, just like you know your husband for 19years, you would also know that the allegations have some truth in it. Giving is not a sin and even if she was sponsored it is because there was some skeleton in your husband's cupboard.

Madam you are doing the right thing to be beside your husband. Stick to it. He needs your support. However, his response and your media release are not sufficient enough to disprove Stephanie testimony. At the moment, your husband has serious answers to give.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by Realhommie(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2017
shortgun:

If you are married u should know that an attack on the man is an attack on his household.
Do you know the pains the woman, her children will be going through right now?

And who else brought the pains on them, is it not the indiscretions of the husband

Well, the lady has done the right thing to support her husband, her loyalty is to him first of all but this doesn't in anyway exonerate the Apostle, he has a lot of questions to answer.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by Realhommie(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Boss13:
Madam all is not well. Like you said, you don't do media coverage. If all is well, you won't do this. Madam, honestly I will be surprised if you say anything contrary to what you have said. However, just like you know your husband for 19years, you would also know that the allegations have some truth in it. Giving is not a sin and even if she was sponsored it is because there was some skeleton in your husband's cupboard.

Madam you are doing the right thing to be beside your husband. Stick to it. He needs your support. However, his response and your media release are not sufficient enough to disprove Stephanie testimony. At the moment, your husband has serious answers to give.
#Gbam..

My thoughts exactly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2017
Boss13:

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by SageTravels: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2017
One thing i believe is. No matter how far lie goes, TRUTH will surely Overtake it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by LatestAmebo2: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2017
good one from the wife. she's got his back. see the leaked photos UNCENSORED COPY shocked

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by DONSMITH123(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2017
gat nothing to say yet.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by hucienda: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Blackmail?
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by WalkerMichael(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2017
See ehn. This issue no add N5 to my bank account but Lol someone said KEMEN would be happy social media spotlight has shifted away from him to our own Apostle ...

Meanwhile

That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by tejpot(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2017
True
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by Ebuka478(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2017
Nawa ohh, I just weak for this matter.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2017
The drama is just beginning madam. You for just calm down even though e pain you. More stories about to come out.
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by xynerise: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2017
No wahala...we didn't expect you to agree to it. Hillary Clinton comes to mind grin

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
if you think the pastor is guilty click like, if you think he is not click share

61 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by tejpot(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia11:
That's my problem with most Nigerian women. Keep quiet and let your husband proof otherwise first before going all defensive.
Really? Why will she keep quiet? Is it your wife or husband?
Mind you, she is wife to the man in question. If anyone will stand up at all to talk, who else would it be? Whether the story is eventually proven to be true or not, for now, the only person who is close to him and who will speak in his favour is his wife.
That is if you understand family values. Thanks

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by yomibelle(f): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
diariz no cause for control, everything is under alarm

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by FagsamPHP(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Truth will surely surface soon... I'm not in support of the pastor or the Lady... If truly the pastor had an affair with her God will surely judge & disgrace him, and if the lady in question here is only being allowed to be used by some people in other to tArnish the image of the pastor then God will surely judge her also

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by LorDBolton(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Chidinma's first line of defence...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by Lexusgs430: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
Some men can do kurukere waka, and the wife can never know .......................

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by soberdrunk(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2017
Its either this madam is 'extremely naive' or in "denial", so because you have been with a man for 19 years you feel you 'completely' know him cheesy cheesy cheesy. My aunty a 'university professor' was with her husband for '25 years' and she didnt know he had two other wives and family..... angry

Ps-He his 'truly a generous man', party way boys dey arrange with "40k" na him he 'allegedly' pay "400k" for.......... angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by shamecurls(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin grin

Damage control!

Trusting Sahara and Festus Keyamo to nail the coffin before today runs out.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2017
hmmm!

I was wondering if you were in his shoes wouldn't you appreciate your wife for this if the accusation was wrong?

Omudia11:

My submission is simple. Let the accuser give pictorial evidence of them together just once!

If after all you share with this man, you don't have any concrete picture asides the photo-shopped snapchat, then be gone! angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by burkingx(f): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2017
shocked cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by idbami2(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2017
Apostle Sule na the rave of the moment right now..
Re: Lizzy Johnson Suleman: "They Were Photoshopped" Apostle Wife On Stephanie Oboto by basty: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2017
Omudia11:

That they don't know, teach them. By the time proven cases of bastards coming in, it will be too late for her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Find Your Wife By Pastor Sam Adeyemi / How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? / My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.