Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

MTN Is Just Frustrating Me. They Bill Me Anyhow... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Is Just Frustrating Me. They Bill Me Anyhow... (378 Views)

MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150 / Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians / Glo Mobile Is Frustrating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Just Frustrating Me. They Bill Me Anyhow... by fineboynl(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2017
if I load my phone before I talk little they will zap all my money. if I borrowed airtime it is the worst. they will wipe the borrowed airtime without me using it to make calls. I am really tired of loading this line. its my old line which people knows me with and changing it is not easy.

I am moving to Glo, i have had enough. thanks to dual sim phone I will only use it to received calls.
Re: MTN Is Just Frustrating Me. They Bill Me Anyhow... by Lastking147(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2017
I just Love Glo ehn
But dey do fvck up at times
Re: MTN Is Just Frustrating Me. They Bill Me Anyhow... by JideSM: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2017
fineboynl:
if I load my phone before I talk little they will zap all my money. if I borrowed airtime it is the worst. they will wipe the borrowed airtime without me using it to make calls. I am really tired of loading this line. its my old line which people knows me with and changing it is not easy.

I am moving to Glo, i have had enough. thanks to dual sim phone I will only use it to received calls.

Hi fineboynl, I am truly sorry that this happened, I wish to let you know that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. I will appreciate if you can send me your mobile number via private message to enable me assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 / Samsung Galaxy J7 Available For Sale / HTC Is Reportedly Releasing A New U Phone That Makes Better Use Of Its Bezels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.