Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 (20151 Views)

Here Are 7 Best Things I Found About The TECNO Phonepad 3 / Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by NobleRomm(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2017
Oyindebrah:
It should be on the screen,it got me wondering too..and it will be so fine to have it on the screen grin what do you think?

it will be good too
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by kogbaski99: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wow.tecno never ceases to amaze me.i love tecno. grin
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by tymajek: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
I love the design...the specs too. Just beautiful.
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by tymajek: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yeah...there's a degree of class in the design. I'm definitely looking forward to it

Oyindebrah:
Of course!Its something to anticipate kiss
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by 2uung(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oyindebrah:
I am not even mad because anyone copied anyone,there's competition everywhere, it's not bad to copy someone,just make sure it doesn't look the same,its okay to re-define someone's idea and make it more innovative..about tecno copying xiaomi?its not new to copy something and make it look more stylish and finer...most phones now looks like an iPhone 6,so that's not new
i agree ... buh no copy me o u wil get sued wink
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Dam5reey(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
The only specs that is sure is the 1GB RAM... That's my leak for you... grin
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by kogbaski99: 1:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Arh, this is great, Tecno never tired of bringing new stuffs
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by kolexepana: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Here is the Xiaomi Mi5. Even a blind man would know that Tecno is a copycat.
What if Xaomi were eve the one that copied Tecno?
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Xhaka(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
NobleRomm:
Where is the finger print ooo
Buy the device first na
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Cdave: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2017
I'm really anticipating the device.....nice specs
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by tymajek: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
There are a thousand and one phones that have their designs similar to that. It doesn't mean it was copied

OkoYiboz:

Here is the Xiaomi Mi5. Even a blind man would know that Tecno is a copycat.
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Piusman: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Amazing specs for a device. it's still speculated tho.

when will the real specs be released?
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by boobsass: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Who would have thought TECNO will be able to produce products this awesome
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by boobsass: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Every time I come across a review on this device, I am convinced it is the future.
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by boobsass: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2017
OP, please how much is the PhonePad 3, and where can I get one.
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by kolexepana: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
boobsass:
OP, please how much is the PhonePad 3, and where can I get one.
It is just 75k and you can get it at 3C Hub ikeja
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Kaykerry(m): 4:49am On Mar 23, 2017
The Tecno PHONEPAD 3 is the device to get!
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by Xhaka(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kaykerry:
The Tecno PHONEPAD 3 is the device to get!
Definitely.
Re: Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 by koskilala: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Xhaka:
Can't wait wink

Me neither. The PhonePad 3 is a real beauty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS / iPhone 5 is Finally Here / Downloading From Youtube With Opera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.