Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' (26003 Views)

Adesua Etomi Fires At Womb Watchers / Adesua Etomi Snaps At Womb Watchers Over "Are You Pregnant?" Questions / Singer Teni replies one of the many critics on her case (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2017
The moment when you make your marriage a public announcement station, you have womb watchers on voluntary assignments

2 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by excanny: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Jodha:
The innocent pass asked a harmless question.. And she's venting out her frustration on her...

Rabbish#

Its a silly question and not minding ones business.

4 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by Jodha(f): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
excanny:

Its a silly question and not minding ones business.

It's normal for Nigerians not to mind their business... It's what we're good at.. That's what differentiates us from other African countries..

It doesn't warrant her to react all pained and frustrated..
Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by creamylicious(f): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Awoo88:

You can run to doctors after one month. if the baby wants to take his or her time the baby will take his or her time to come.
lol..... my sis it's crazy.....
Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by excanny: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jodha:

It's normal for Nigerians not to mind their business... It's what we're good at.. That's what differentiates us from other African countries..

Shes too civil in her response, me, you will regret you asked such.

6 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by Kobicove(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nigerians and busy body angry

2 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by emerged01(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adaowerri111:
The babe meant well, toolz was battling with her conscience
Dem dey manufacture baby? The girl is idiot. Toolz has no explanation to give to her.

4 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by Misternas89(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
masseratti:
what happened to this elephant nose later,do.you have a video?
Guy abeg I no fit laff this morning grin grin ; grin grin.....hehehehehe you've made my day bro. Chaii
Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by nkwuocha: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Adaowerri111:
The babe meant well, toolz was battling with her conscience

NO! She didn't mean well. You don't ask your fellow woman that kind of question. It's not her business to start with.Many of you women are simply terrible and deceptive. Pray tell, is the lady in question the giver of children? Why the invasive question?

5 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by masseratti: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Misternas89:

Guy abeg I no fit laff this morning grin grin ; grin grin.....hehehehehe you've made my day bro. Chaii
lolz abi nau
Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by Misternas89(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
masseratti:
lolz abi nau
LOL...ur own be say u wan know wetin later happen to the elephant nose abi? cheesy
Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by masseratti: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Misternas89:

LOL...ur own be say u wan know wetin later happen to the elephant nose abi? cheesy
yes oo my brother,thats what consigns me jare.
Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
2SWT:
abi
She better go get belle
Go give am the belle na. undecided

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by Didiediamond(f): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
d day we learn how to mind our business in dz country, d better fr us all...busy bodies everywhere. SMH

3 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by Gemc3(f): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
You love kids. You no go go born. Na real womb watcher

2 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by Gemc3(f): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
nkwuocha:

NO! She didn't mean well. You don't ask your fellow woman that kind of question. It's not her business to start with.Many of you women are simply terrible and deceptive. Pray tell, is the lady in question the giver of children? Why the invasive question?

Please tell them o.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by Gemc3(f): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jodha:

It does. That girl was insulting. Nigerians don't mind their own businesses. Yes. Doesn't mean one can't be put in his or her place when they cross a boundary

1 Like

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by CoCoLav(f): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
That was a very stupid question. Is it your business? How can anyone ask such a sensitive question? What if she is TTC? I cant even ask my sister that, talk less of a stranger.

If I were Toolz husband, I would reply to that comment and put her in her place.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by Defaramade(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
masseratti:
what happened to this elephant nose later,do.you have a video?
No video sir cheesy
Re: OAP Toolz Replies One Of Her 'Womb-Watchers' by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 22, 2019
rossyc:
People always poke nosing...
Nose poking?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) / Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" / Tuface And Patoranking Looking So Fresh In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.