Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) (85744 Views)

Ukraine Vs Nigeria: International Friendly (2- 2) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Egypt: International Friendly - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Liberia Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 1- 2 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by bayulll011(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2017
safarigirl:
so, it's Iheanacho that jokes with scoring goals?

Fact remains, Iheanacho is on his way to breaking that record. He has an early start as well

Don't be funny playing iheanacho as a lone striker alone will make u loose any match he's wasteful and lack clinical finishes he's good playing behind a striker and to those of you comparing him to yekini is either u 're delusional or 90kids that know nothing about football

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Caseless: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2017
jerryclinton:
So Dstv follow do us xenophobia for match wey concern us? Issorite!
Na today we know say dem dey pretend...if dem get chance dem for follow burn us with fire...e show as dem no gree show dis match...
don't mind them .
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Caseless: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Icon4s:

Yes. Romario and Bebeto also played.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Caseless: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2017
femi4:
Nacho waste chances and fact remains he doesn't look like one that can break the record. Ik Uche had better stat but disappeared after few years
tell that young girl please. Yakubu and Martins couldn't match yekini, I don't know how iheanacho that's always on the bench for his club can.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Is any of your relatives missing? Nigeria should lose the match. Useless country country. Our national match was going on and all the Local stations were busy with Senator Dinloye's Certificate saga. Do you know No Nigerian watched the matched? That is what happens when a country depends solely on foreign TV CHANNELS (DSTV) . AND so DSTV didn't air the match.
Icon4s:

Who be this?
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Certitude(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2017
bayulll011:

Don't be funny playing iheanacho as a lone striker alone will make u loose any match he's wasteful and lack clinical finishes he's good playing behind a striker and to those of you comparing him to yekini is either u 're delusional or 90kids that know nothing about football
See all this old men. Is the yekini record unsurpassable? And who told you Iheanacho is wasteful? He is not the first to miss chances. That he shouldn't play as a loan striker, tell that to Rohr and Guardiola.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2017
watch the highlight

Nigeria vs senegal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBzhwZz35zE
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by bayulll011(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Certitude:

See all this old men. Is the yekini record unsurpassable? And who told you Iheanacho is wasteful? He is not the first to miss chances. That he shouldn't play as a loan striker, tell that to Rohr and Guardiola.

Don't you ever quote me I talk to sensible nd knowledgeable people,he's that good naa,that's why he's on bench in man city
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by bayulll011(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Saintesquire:
Is any of your relatives missing? Nigeria should lose the match. Useless country country. Our national match was going on and all the Local stations were busy with Senator Dinloye's Certificate saga. Do you know No Nigerian watched the matched? That is what happens when a country depends solely on foreign TV CHANNELS (DSTV) . AND so DSTV didn't air the match.

Don't mind them silly country nd silly people Put all their hope on foreign national carrier that will dump then anyday,so shameless with all their looted funds they can establish a Digital nd well brocasting national Setting even their useless what is it called serf is redundant
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by vIckyy10: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by ElSherriff: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2017
You don knack head for wall now? if no, knack am, if yes, knack am again. Obote.
FuckBuhari:
Come on senegal. Lets show this weakling of africa how to play Good soccer.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Certitude(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2017
bayulll011:

Don't you ever quote me I talk to sensible nd knowledgeable people,he's that good naa,that's why he's on bench in man city
Come and beat me! See who talk to knowledgeabe cats. You'll have to deal with the fact that Iheanacho will keep leading the Eagle's line and may also surpass yakini's record.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by safarigirl(f): 9:34am On Mar 24, 2017
femi4:
Nacho waste chances and fact remains he doesn't look like one that can break the record. Ik Uche had better stat but disappeared after few years
this is the only game he has wasted chances for us.

Ike Uche did not start his career at 20, so how will he last? I'm saying age is on his sude, you are telling me about Uche that was at least 23 when he got his first cap

shey na all of us dey watch. He will break the record, if you people are not tired of 37 goal record after kids like Neymar are scoring 50 at 23 for Brazil, me I'm tired

Record that was made whenfootball never even develop, was there such a thing as offside then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by safarigirl(f): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Caseless:
tell that young girl please. Yakubu and Martins couldn't match yekini, I don't know how iheanacho that's always on the bench for his club can.
old man, we are talking of modern day football here

Someone that could only score 37 goals when football qqs still at that anything goes level is who you people will not allow us hear word on top him matter

By 2019 AFCON, Kelechi for don surpass that record. As if Rashidi was playing for one reasonable club in his hey days, one Portuguese club that won't even be found in the English third division. You want to compare him to a guy that has 2 Champions League goals DESPITE the bench

Maybe na una tie Kelechi destiny to City that you think he won't move

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by femi4: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2017
safarigirl:
this is the only game he has wasted chances for us.

Ike Uche did not start his career at 20, so how will he last? I'm saying age is on his sude, you are telling me about Uche that was at least 23 when he got his first cap

shey na all of us dey watch. He will break the record, if you people are not tired of 37 goal record after kids like Neymar are scoring 50 at 23 for Brazil, me I'm tired

Record that was made whenfootball never even develop, was there such a thing as offside then?
In fact, football is easier now. There was offside rule then and not the kind of "offside" we have now.
Then, whether the attacker interfere with play or not, he is adjudged to be in the offside position.

One of the rule you can talk about is "back pass" rule where gk can pick a back pass with their hands and this rule didn't favour strikers then. Defenders do waste time by passing the ball to gk as many times as they want.

Unlike today, where strikers scores a lot of goals by intercepting back pass

Then tackle from behind won't earn you a yellow card and showing stud or two feet sliding tackle won't earn you a red card
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by safarigirl(f): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2017
femi4:
In fact, football is easier now. There was offside rule then and not the kind of "offside" we have now.
Then, whether the attacker interfere with play or not, he is adjudged to be in the offside position.

One of the rule you can talk about is "back pass" rule where gk can pick a back pass with their hands and this rule didn't favour strikers then. Defenders do waste time by passing the ball to gk as many times as they want.

Unlike today, where strikers scores a lot of goals by intercepting back pass

Then tackle from behind won't earn you a yellow card and showing stud or two feet sliding tackle won't earn you a red card

Just watch while the record is broken. You're lucky you get to watch both

We young ones are tired of Yekini hype, let us hype our own that we are used to. We don't know Yekini and we honestly don't care about him, we just want to see a record broken and Kelechi is well on track to doing that. #Dazall

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by fizzycozy(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by jakandeola(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2017
safarigirl:

Just watch while the record is broken. You're lucky you get to watch both

We young ones are tired of Yekini hype, let us hype our own that we are used to. We don't know Yekini and we honestly don't care about him, we just want to see a record broken and Kelechi is well on track to doing that. #Dazall
why did u hate yekini cos his Yoruba
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Caseless: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2017
safarigirl:
old man, we are talking of modern day football here

Someone that could only score 37 goals when football qqs still at that anything goes level is who you people will not allow us hear word on top him matter

By 2019 AFCON, Kelechi for don surpass that record. As if Rashidi was playing for one reasonable club in his hey days, one Portuguese club that won't even be found in the English third division. You want to compare him to a guy that has 2 Champions League goals DESPITE the bench

Maybe na una tie Kelechi destiny to City that you think he won't move
lol@old man. OK , I answer to that since you've given me that honour.

What's modern football without what you tagged the olden days football?
If you had taken your time to check the football of old times and now, you'd have seen that football was purely an individual efforts and strength- this makes it difficult than what we have now.
That was why it was so easy to have world's best footballers or players who are qualified for this status spread across the continents unlike the "Ronaldo/Messi" kind of stage and era we are having. If you're old enough and exhume football fanaticism like we do, you'd agree with me that football has lost its element and the real quality waned .

If you think scoring 37 goals for the national team is not worth the honour , tell me how many players have scored much goals for their national team at a time scoring goals was difficult in football just like he did.

If you say his number of goals should not speak for him because he played for a Portuguese club that cannot play in 3rd tier of English league , have you gone to read the history of that club? I'm sure you never gave Porto a chance cos you felt they were not a match to any club in England- they won the champions league before Chelsea could do it.

Or , are we saying because maradona played for Napoli and Napoli sank to the Serie B or C for many years...though came back to serie A some years back and have remained on the scene ever since, that messi is better than Maradonna ?

I like the fact that as a lady, you love football. So I had to take out time to write this long.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Icon79(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2017
bayulll011:

Some of you guys should really be banned from posting on this forum. Who told you that Kelechi is wasteful? So you reached that conclusion based on a match you didn't even watch!

Listen, apples to apples, Kelechi has the best scoring ratio in the EPL. Anybody who labels him wasteful is either insane or stupid.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by safarigirl(f): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Caseless:
lol@old man. OK , I answer to that since you've given me that honour.

What's modern football without what you tagged the olden days football?
If you had taken your time to check the football of old times and now, you'd have seen that football was purely an individual efforts and strength- this makes it difficult than what we have now.
That was why it was so easy to have world's best footballers or players who are qualified for this status spread across the continents unlike the "Ronaldo/Messi" kind of stage and era we are having. If you're old enough and exhume football fanaticism like we do, you'd agree with me that football has lost its element and the real quality waned .

If you think scoring 37 goals for the national team is not worth the honour , tell me how many players have scored much goals for their national team at a time scoring goals was difficult in football just like he did.

If you say his number of goals should not speak for him because he played for a Portuguese club that cannot play in 3rd tier of English league , have you gone to read the history of that club? I'm sure you never gave Porto a chance cos you felt they were not a match to any club in England- they won the champions league before Chelsea could do it.

Or , are we saying because maradona played for Napoli and Napoli sank to the Serie B or C for many years...though came back to serie A some years back and have remained on the scene ever since, that messi is better than Maradonna ?

I like the fact that as a lady, you love football. So I had to take out time to write this long.
comparing that team, which is still nowhere in Portuguese football till this day, to Porto, is an insult

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by safarigirl(f): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
jakandeola:
why did u hate yekini cos his Yoruba
I don't hate Yekini, I don't even know him, how can I hate him?

Is it because Iheanacho is Igbo that you don't want him to pass the record? You echo your thoughts when you make accusations like this

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Certitude(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Icon79:

Some of you guys should really be banned from posting on this forum. Who told you that Kelechi is wasteful? So you reached that conclusion based on a match you didn't even watch!

Listen, apples to apples, Kelechi has the best scoring ratio in the EPL. Anybody who labels him wasteful is either insane or stupid.

O pari
Tell them sir.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Certitude(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
safarigirl:

Is it because Iheanacho is Igbo that you don't want him to pass the record? You echo your thoughts when you make accusations like this
You already said it all. I just wasn't ready to type. I doubt if I got to watch Yekini play and I don't care about his records. Why the cat come dey bring tribe here.
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by bayulll011(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Icon79:

O pari

this goes to the abysmal creature and idiotic slowpoke that quoted me,Don't you in your miserable life quote Me again,I don't talk to pple that got no parential care whome their has a one night that turns to a useless offspring
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by Caseless: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
safarigirl:
comparing that team, which is still nowhere in Portuguese football till this day, to Porto, is an insult
5 years before Porto won champions league, what were they known for? They were seen as an ordinary Portuguese team too. This is you telling me not to compare nothingham forest with arsenal because they're nowhere today.

I raised other salient points too...do you intend to address them in beads ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by jakandeola(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
safarigirl:

safarigirl:

I prefere ike uche kelechi sat on a bench in mancity we nid a guy dat play all d time. I wish we got dele alli iwobi can be better
Re: Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) by safarigirl(f): 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Caseless:
5 years before Porto won champions league, what were they known for? They were seen as an ordinary Portuguese team too. This is you telling me not to compare nothingham forest with arsenal because they're nowhere today.

I raised other salient points too...do you intend to address them in beads ?
but they were not in third division, were they? Which history does that club gave? We are in 2017, any history that is older than the 80's is moot. I get am before no be property

Everton is currently an ordinary EPL team, Leicester was an ordinary EPL team, now, they are still not a top team, a UCL win won't turn either of these teams to a Chelsea or Man United however.

Didn't read the other points

On the Messi-Maradona comparison, the only thing Maradona has above Messi is a Copa America and World Cup, some will however say Messi is greater still

Like I said, we are in 2017, we need someone new to talk about. If you oldies are not tired if talking about oldies, we youngies would like fresh blood to hype and our own stories to tell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam / Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.