Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum (21930 Views)

Seized Pump Action Rifles: Nigerian Customs Meet With Turkish Ambassador(photos) / Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty / Senate Stops Ban On Importation Of ‘Tokunbo’ Vehicles Through land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And your likes will obey other country laws abi? I based in Cotonou and them no born you well make you drive car with no genuine custom papers.
since u know nothing bout how corrupt the nigerian customs are, its best u keep quiet on the matter

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by uss25dec: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
SBG04:

You're the one that is not making sense. If your car was smuggled across the border, you cheated the government of customs duties. Nobody is even arresting you for smuggling, they're saying give us our money and we'll forget that you smuggled the car and you're still here complaining.
Nonsense!!!
Dude, it seems dats not making sense cos u r senseless n dnt b a car. For years, custom knw very well dat cars were being smuggled into d country n its now dey want to wake up from their slumber. Dey didnt take any serious action because dey were benefiting from it. Let Dem start from within themselves first. Almost 90% of d service r thieves n corrupt. Have dey taken any serious measure to reduce or eradicate car smuggling? Instead, dey increased d duties. Y cant dey say dat any car seller found selling car without paying duties will b punish? Wen last did dey go to car stands to check if all cars in their stand have custom duties? Y put all d burden on d buyer? Let Dem audit all custom officers, current n retired, u wud knw dat dey r liars!
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by jinxet2000: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Now you can buy cars from USA at a reduced price.
Get a car auction at cheap rate with mileage less than 100,000.
We are responsible until the car gets to Lagos Seaport.
Buy clean title with American Specification and Trust us to buy spares for you when you want to.

CONTACT
jinxet2000@yahoo.com
If you are very interested I can give you my US phone number
Do not buy expensive cars from now on. You can buy and resell with good profit.
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by dokyOloye: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
SBG04:

You're the one that is not making sense. If your car was smuggled across the border, you cheated the government of customs duties. Nobody is even arresting you for smuggling, they're saying give us our money and we'll forget that you smuggled the car and you're still here complaining.
Nonsense!!!
He made a lot of sense but d problem is that Ur own sense isn't enuf to comprehend his own sense.
Most of the times,importers and agents are d ones that collude wt custom agents to either under pay or clear cars with forged documents.
By d time customs start this their wahala,it is d end user/buyers who didn't do anything wrong other than buying a car from a car stand that will suffer while being harassed by d same customs whose officers collected bribes and let d defaulting cars into d country.
Hope U get d sense now.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by dokyOloye: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
erico2k2:

No custom officer stand in the middle of the road or check already registered vehicle for custom duties in the west.Custom should protect the border amd if cars get fru then at point of registration there should be custom clearance b4 you get the car registered .
travel from lagos to Benin and customs will check Ur registered car at least 10 times if it looks new or is a luxury car.
They still stop me every time on that same road in a car I registered nearly 1yr ago.
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by dokyOloye: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
SBG04:

So what happens to the thousands that already have Nigerian numbers but without customs papers? We allow them continue cheating the FG of duties?
Besides the whole essence of this thing is to make smuggling unattractive. If a smuggler knows that even if he brings in a smuggled car successfully across the border, the customs will still make sure he pays duties, he won't even bother with the risk. Is it not stupid to give someone N20,000 to smuggle a car from Cotonou to Lagos when the customs will still nab you for unpaid customs duties?
Seems U know little or nothing about cars and customs in general.
1.Customs hardly mount their checkpoints inside d city so if U are ready to drive d car inside lagos for d rest of it's life,U'll hardly have wahala.
2:By d time customs impounds/stops a car,it is usually an unsuspecting buyer that that bought from a car stand that is driving it.
Sometimes,even when U buy d car from outside Lagos,d crooked car dealers/importers will have bribed customs at d border or ports,still bribe the numerous custom officers littering d road till d car gets to say Enugu.
D unsuspecting buyer buys from the car stand,registers and attempts to travel with it and there his wahala starts.
I don't also how customs officials on d road get to know newly registered cars and stop them,though som1 said d plate numbers follow a sequence,so they know which sequence that is currently/recently being issued and stop those cars.
Kudos to Dino Melaye,this shows he's really grounded in what's happening in Naija.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
catlova2:

Mr man, where were they when these vehicles were being brought into the country. They should review the process and not hammer on those that have the vehicles already.

Oga forget all this story should we let things continue going same way? We have new Govt now and are here to right the wrong..

So since it has been like that in the past we should let it continue that way? I wonder when we are going to start getting it right..

I wonder what we want in Nigeria, We have bad Govt we cry for good govt, We have good govt that want to correct things we still complain..
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
prettyboi1989:

since u know nothing bout how corrupt the nigerian customs are, its best u keep quiet on the matter

Yes Nigerian Customs are corrupt yes but now we have new leader trying to correct the wrong instead of us to support him we are still complaining... Maybe we should allow things to continue the way it is..

I based in cotonou and into car biz, I know those custom and know how they work..
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by dokyOloye: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
tafrica:

I bet you the guy doesn't know anything about car registration processes, that was why he's saying this. Why carrying custom papers of 5, 6, 7 years ago after registering your car?
Customs just want to inflict another hardship on innocent citizens. Let them secure borders very well and stop harassing innocent car owners who know not how the cars are being smuggled.
I tire for Nigerians oo.
Things I don't know much about,I don't put my mouth there,but d average Nigerian will always form professor in what he doesn't know.
D same customs that have moore than 10 checkpoints b/w Lagos and Benin will also collect bribes on those checkpoints after the have collected from d borders/ports and let d car reach it's destination of say Enugu,Port Harcourt etc.
When an unsuspecting buyer buys the car,d same customs will now start harrasing him.
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by dokyOloye: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And why should the citizen buy something illegal? So if NDLEA see you with drugs they should let you know since it came in through the airport?
How will an average Nigerian buying a car know that d dealer/importer colluded wt customs and underpaid or didn't pay and forged custom duties?
As U are,can U honestly say U know d different rates paid for different cars?
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
dokyOloye:
How will an average Nigerian buying a car know that d dealer/importer colluded wt customs and underpaid or didn't pay and forged custom duties?
As U are,can U honestly say U know d different rates paid for different cars?

Well you are right about that, But i'm into car biz and i based in Cotonou, I once bought car for a lady and i ask her to pay duty which is 160k naira, But she want be to fly the car to abuja and she paid 90k for flying alone.. Some Nigerians do that purposely..
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by alaskido(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is a good move. The customs officers at the borders and ports are the ones conniving with importers to evade duty or pay less duty. Now they want to drop the hammer on the end user who is the poor Nigerian citizen who bought the car probably from a car dealer or a second hand Nigerian used car used by another Nigerian.

The customs boss should clean his house of bad eggs. After all they said CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU. Abi this change no reach customs side?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by erico2k2(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

80% of our senators are into illegality so reason they will support using vehicles without duty..
I get that but duty should then be collected at point of registration .it's that simple not subjecting everyone the highway to stop amd search . Police are already doing that causing huge traffic

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by Flooerin(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
The custom is trying to do the right thing but they have put the cart before the horse. From the CG's directive,
1) Those that are not sure their custom paper is authentic.
My issue is custom had never been transparent and have no such plan hence the need to go to their zonal HQ. Why not open a web portal where all Nigerians can search and confirm authenticity of their custom papers.
2) New purchases
They should have a synergy with the vehicle registration authority to confirm paper authenticity before registration.
3) Old car owners.
If am correct when a vehicle is over 10 years old, police CMR suffice for custom paper.
4) Loss of document.
A sworn affidavit should suffice is that aspect.
I understand that FG needs more hence all agencies have become a source of income flow but why punish the average Nigerian.
This new directive from customs need to be thought out well before going to the public as it will not stop the smuggling they want to curb but rather pass the pain to innocent car owners.
I might be wrong with my assertions, feeling free to concur or object.
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
erico2k2:

I get that but duty should then be collected at point of registration .it's that simple not subjecting everyone the highway to stop amd search . Police are already doing that causing huge traffic

Well you right but still it's illegal driving vehicle with no genuine papers
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by DocHMD: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
touche:
1. Nigeria Customs is an enforcement agency under the Ministry of Finance.

2. Nigeria Customs has no input in government fiscal policy. They merely implement circulars issued by Ministry of Finance, Trade and Investment, Presidency, etc.

3. Even US Customs cannot enforce 100% border protection. There is absolutely nothing wrong with multiple checks i.e. if the vehicles are smuggled past Customs, revenue can still be collected at registration point.

Let's look at issues without sentiments, the aim is to generate revenue for the federal government. If the vehicles are smuggled past the borders, what's wrong with duty collection at registration point?

Generate revenue for their pockets you mean to say? Do you work for the customs?
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by erico2k2(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well you right but still it's illegal driving vehicle with no genuine papers
It is but why would those in government register an illegal vehicle ?
ANSWER . They themselves are corrupt .
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
erico2k2:

It is but why would those in government register an illegal vehicle ?
ANSWER . They themselves are corrupt .

Yes and now we have a leader who is ready to right the wrong and need our support..
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oga forget all this story should we let things continue going same way? We have new Govt now and are here to right the wrong..

So since it has been like that in the past we should let it continue that way? I wonder when we are going to start getting it right..

I wonder what we want in Nigeria, We have bad Govt we cry for good govt, We have good govt that want to correct things we still complain..

Dyu even know what u r saying?

U bought a car 2yrs ago. Probably it wasnt cleared d ryt way n then now it is seized from you. Who is to blame?

Its like saying u cheated to pass your jamb and now that you r done with uni, ur certificate shud b withdrawn.

Stop thinking with ur butt.

FIX THE PROCESS INSTEAD

Dont b a blind follower mr istandwithrubbish
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by Blue3k(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
dustydee:
Can they? I doubt they can stop it. They can only advise.

saintmark88:
This our democracy na WA oh, d Senate has no power to stop an executive order, they can only play an advisory role, it is only the court Tht can stop it

Sure they can. They can always change the law. Besides exuactive orders are only enforcable if lawful.

@mapet looks like the plot thickens ounce more. Any thoughts on this? I only wonder how these unregistered foreign vehicles make it for sale. The people caught with them naturally should end up in jail for have unregistered vehicle or not paying tax. Assuming this stuff is in system.

In other I have to register my vehicle every year or else get a ticket or go to jail. Skipping out on taxes is not an option.

I do also see other people's point when they say reduce clearing fees, currupt customs is at fault, the end buyer is usually victim, etc.

Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
erico2k2:

Oga mayB you can feed my family but bear in mind my Monthky feeding is only £500 a month can U plz send that to me ?
My fuel consumption for my car is £200 a month cos my car is 5 ltr range rover sport . And my Mortgage is only £1500 . I'm waiting plz shall I send you my account number ? ?

I said I CAN not I WILL
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by saintmark88(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Blue3k:

Sure they can. They can always change the law. Besides exuactive orders are only enforcable if lawful.

@mapet looks like the plot thickens ounce more. Any thoughts on this? I only wonder how these unregistered foreign vehicles make it for sale. The people caught with them naturally should end up in jail for have unregistered vehicle or not paying tax. Assuming this stuff is in system.

In other I have to register my vehicle every year or else get a ticket or go to jail. Skipping out on taxes is not an option.

I do also see other people's point when they say reduce clearing fees, currupt customs is at fault, the end buyer is usually victim, etc.

Executive orders are not bills that u can amend, so what law r they changing?? I wonder the kind of youth ww have today, they Dnt Know nytyn, y couldn't they stop d airport closure after all that ranting, y couldn't they stop d importation of certain item including cars thru d land borders..... What D Senate can do is to give an advice to d executive, when it comes to executive orders not bills.....
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by sanusikebbe(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
The worst thing to ever happen to this country is the Senate. Why on earth won't u allow the customs to revert the mistakes they committed thru ur influence of support to endemic corruption? Most senators will fall victims of the ultimatum as they run the business of car deal and will have to pay huge sum. How many Nigerians own a car in comparison to the number of those who do not? If I don't own a car, do I care about the new order? Besides it will make cars cheaper and can easily be owned by the people who earlier found it difficult as those that can't clear their cars will have to either sell them cheaper to those who can afford, or risk having theirs impounded. Senate are only a disgrace and only act quicker when a policy will be to their detriment. Selfish people, making the country poorer through milking the funds meant for public use!
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by Blue3k(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
saintmark88:

Executive orders are not bills that u can amend, so what law r they changing?? I wonder the kind of youth ww have today, they Dnt Know nytyn, y couldn't they stop d airport closure after all that ranting, y couldn't they stop d importation of certain item including cars thru d land borders..... What D Senate can do is to give an advice to d executive, when it comes to executive orders not bills.....

If they want to reduce exuative powers they could honestly. The didn't stop airport closures because it was stupid idea to most likely. They couldn't stop it because they didn't have enough support Buhari party obviously has his back.

The laws regulating custom the legislature has control over. The presidents proclamation wouldn't do much since his order only apply to departments. If the law the NASS passes invalidate order. The order is null.
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by saintmark88(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Blue3k:

If they want to reduce exuative powers they could honestly. The didn't stop airport closures because it was stupid idea to most likely. They couldn't stop it because they didn't have enough support Buhari party obviously has his back.

The laws regulating custom the legislature has control over. The presidents proclamation wouldn't do much since his order only apply to departments. If the law the NASS passes invalidate order. The order is null.

This is like saying, d FG thru d IG orders police to do a stop and search on every Nigerians for xyz reason, den Senate come and block it by amending the laws regulating the police..... Does this analysis make sense.... So If u d legislature wants to amend D laws, which one will dey amend that will affect an order that is not even reflecting.... Only the courts which is d judiciary has the power to block executive orders...... Do ur research.... If u still hold on to what u tink, thts ur own
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by Blue3k(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
saintmark88:

This is like saying, d FG thru d IG orders police to do a stop and search on every Nigerians for xyz reason, den Senate come and block it by amending the laws regulating the police..... Does this analysis make sense....

So If u d legislature wants to amend D laws, which one will dey amend that will affect an order that is not even reflecting.... Only the courts which is d judiciary has the power to block executive orders...... Do ur research.... If u still hold on to what u tink, thts ur own

Thats exactly how it works actually. The Nass makes law and exuactive order only legal if it's lawful. Weather The NASS decides to make law is annother question. The would need to make law but President could veto it. Then NASS has to counter Veto.

Courts ruling order unconstitutional is just more common. It's doesn't mean it's only option because u don't understand the other methods.

Since Nigeria and US are pretty similar on exuactive orders. Just like Nigeria here's how it works. Constitution > Statutes and laws > Exuactive order. The president isn't dictator so he can't break law and if NASS makes law effectively nullifies order he can simply pound sand.

Can Executive Orders be overturned?

There are three possible ways to overturn an executive order (none of which is easy):

(a) The president can revoke, modify, or supersede any executive order.

(b) The Legislature can revoke, modify or supersede an executive order if the president was believed to have acted outside the law.

(c) Courts can declare an executive order illegal or unconstitutional. A good example here was during the Korean War in the USA. The then President Harry Truman seized the country’s steel mills on fears of a possible strike by steel workers. The steel companies sued and the order was ruled unconstitutional. There have been several legal challenges, (including from the State of Washington), against President Donald Trump’s executive order imposing visa restrictions on some Muslim countries.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/columns/understanding-executive-orders/183559.html#KgkhUYHD5GxSfdsX.99
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by erico2k2(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jiang:

I said I CAN not I WILL
Look at this jobless applicant.I have gone fru your post, nothing of substance Una go just dey make mouth.kontinu
any lil thing Una go brag, u can feed me dont go and read your books.
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by erico2k2(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Yes and now we have a leader who is ready to right the wrong and need our support..
what has this got to do with leader? are we talking PMB here? one who was sick instead of fixing the health and medical center he voted billions for at ABJ and ran to meet me here in London for treatment? that speaks volume for the kind of leader you are hammering about.
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by erico2k2(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
sanusikebbe:
The worst thing to ever happen to this country is the Senate. Why on earth won't u allow the customs to revert the mistakes they committed thru ur influence of support to endemic corruption? Most senators will fall victims of the ultimatum as they run the business of car deal and will have to pay huge sum. How many Nigerians own a car in comparison to the number of those who do not? If I don't own a car, do I care about the new order? Besides it will make cars cheaper and can easily be owned by the people who earlier found it difficult as those that can't clear their cars will have to either sell them cheaper to those who can afford, or risk having theirs impounded. Senate are only a disgrace and only act quicker when a policy will be to their detriment. Selfish people, making the country poorer through milking the funds meant for public use!
Seriously, you cant see beyound your nose
YOu said something like those who did not clear thier cars will sell cheap, so those who buy these cheap cars what do they do with them?
car Biz is a very time consuming and fund gagging venture,You have to be dubious to make mega profits,I did it for 15 years,I stop and re invested my money in a diff Biz altogether cos i could not be bothered anymore,Imagine you buy and import a camry of 2000 to lagos,it cost you N980K to land it and its been haggard for N1,1M or even N1M, this can go o n for about 4 to 6 months. imagine having profit of N100K from investing N1m for nearly 6 months.
Let me also mention here, smuggling your imported car saves you next to nothing, max gains wont be more than say N30-50K, so why go fru all that stress? now that brings us to the conclusion, you pay people to bring your car across the border, they promise you hey will pay all duties instead smuggle your car across with you non the wiser. Im talking from personal experience,
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
erico2k2:

Look at this jobless applicant.I have gone fru your post, nothing of substance Una go just dey make mouth.kontinu
any lil thing Una go brag, u can feed me dont go and read your books.

Lol, you even have time to go through my old posts & YOUR CALLING ME JOBLESS.

Dont ever quote me again, it seems you are one of those noisy flat headed immigrant. Gosh i just wasted some very valuable 10 minutes replying to ur mentions. metchew, DONT quote or even mention me ever
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by erico2k2(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jiang:

Lol, you even have time to go through my old posts & YOUR CALLING ME JOBLESS.

Dont ever quote me again, it seems you are one of those noisy flat headed immigrant. Gosh i just wasted some very valuable 10 minutes replying to ur mentions. metchew, DONT quote or even mention me ever
Nah I have finished for the day at work so its rest time, this is how I unwind,I usually go fru Old post belonging to people so I nwo the kind of person Im talking to so I know how to address them, in your case, You are a low life nobody wanna B,your radiated effect equals to nothing and you amount to nothing,You are just bag-less and jobless as they come, FYI,Im not IGBO or IPOB cos for your likes, once one is not Yourba or Housa,he/she is IPOB, no wonder you lots are loudly backward. Dont run away I will help you consume that lil MB you bought with you last feeding money.next time stay and play wiv your mates.
Re: BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum by Johnapeh: 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
The policy died before implementation. How possible is it for all car in Abuja to be driven to Kaduna for authentication and issuance of custom paper within one month. That itself is an avenue for corruption because when the crowd is much motorists will begin to cut corners. Meanwhile, have the custom authority finish with the car mart before going to the street. What stops custom to liaise with the car registration authorities to enable them get anyone that smuggle vehicle into the country.
The problem we have in this country is that institutions do not collaborate. Everyone want to start and finish a task which is not possible. God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Is Not A Thief And Would Never Steal If Elected - Hajia Titi Abubakar / How Aisha Buhari's Impostor, 'amina Villa' Duped Chicason Of N150 Million / Protest Over Death Of Nigerian In UK Prison Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.