Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,741 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? (618 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / WAEC Posts Irrelevant Advertorial On Buhari's Certificate In Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by Beaf: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2009
I have made a couple of posts to this page https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-365671.96.html, only for them to be deleted and the thread temporarily locked.

What is going on? There is nothing odd about the posts. Its a bit strange not knowing what to post when efforts are arbitrarily deleted or hidden, threads temporarily locked etc.

It is necessary that we should be given a set of guidelines of the sort of thing the spambot dislikes.
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by mrperfect(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2009
Many people have faced the same challenges, even when post is without bias.
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by chidichris(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
@poster,
if ur innocent posts are always deleted, please try guilty posts.
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by kcng: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2009
nairaland is not as free as many of you think.
sometimes they can't handle the truth
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by puskin: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
@poster
U should knw what's happening in NL nah.
The admin, MoDs nd even Google have all gone Caput.
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by snowdrops(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2009
@ poster

a good number of your posts are far from innocent.
you are quite a controversial figure; too sensitive; and when challenged you resort to insults.
this is a call for you to embrace normality.
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by Beaf: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
snowdrops:

@ poster

a good number of your posts are far from innocent.
you are quite a controversial figure; too sensitive; and when challenged you resort to insults.
this is a call for you to embrace normality.

You don't even know what I posted, but like God, you can make judgements on behalf of the spam bot? Na wa for some people sha. embarassed
This is too funny grin, the spam bot is a piece of code, its not even a human moderator.
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by snowdrops(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
I only referred to your previous antics.
You consistently are too aggressive and arrogant.
If you like dey wallow in denial.
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by Depilot(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
@Beaf: Have you called home yet to check? Just curious, please let me know
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by Beaf: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
Depilot:

@Beaf: Have you called home yet to check? Just curious, please let me know

I am at home and my family is safe from the death threats you have been making. Loser.
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by Depilot(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
I will never never do that, you must be talking about another dude. How life for your side?
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by Depilot(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2009
@Beaf: Snowdrops might be right.
Your innocent posts are being deleted because they may be simultaneously too aggressive and cheap.

I've told you too many times in the past that you do not need muscle for everything.
Take it down a bit, show some respect and I assure you that your innocent posts will not be deleted.
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by Depilot(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
chidichris:

@poster,
if your innocent posts are always deleted, please try guilty posts.

grin grin grin grin
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by illusion2: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
It may be the ubiquitous SPAMBOT . . .duh ! tongue
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by Depilot(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
WHY ARE MY INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by Beaf: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
illusion2:

It may be the ubiquitous SPAMBOT  . . .duh !  tongue

Yes, it is, I really think there should be some effort to code it better and give us some hints as to which word combinations (characters etc) it hates.
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by Depilot(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2009
I think the SPAM ROBOTS are responsible. They wake up in the middle of night, identify innocent posts that belong to Beaf and then they delete them all.
It's not fair cry cry cry cry
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by Beaf: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2009
^
Where's the rest of your family; your aunty, paroh frey, your uncle, walakoloboa and your patriach, tosh acer? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why do politicians unfailingly employ wasted thugs and the dregs of society? shocked
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by sjeezy8: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2009
@op

cause your lame
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by Depilot(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
Beaf:

^
Where's the rest of your family; your aunty, paroh frey, your uncle, walakoloboa and your patriach, tosh acer? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why do politicians unfailingly employ wasted thugs and the dregs of society? shocked
Bros, you just answered your own question.
Your posts are too agressive and very cheap. You need to be more creative, respect yourself, bring something solid to the table and I assure you that you'll do just fine.
Re: WHY ARE INNOCENT POSTS BEING DELETED? by puskin: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2009
Itz not d Spam-bots that delete ur posts, itz the handwork of the new Mod-bots.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Issue / Why Lock Where Is Auwal. Where Is He, / We’re Helpless On Yar’adua – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.