Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts (41753 Views)

NYSC Reacts To Members Allowance Increase From N19,800 To N48,900 / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) / Zamfara Nysc Camp Raided By Robbers Over night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by gaetano: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by nkemdi89(f): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Maybe the corper was trying to display over intelligence for the police who may not have been privileged to go to school or due to lack of employment was enlisted in the force with his ssce instead of degree.
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by jerrymej(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
The case has been settled . what else?
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by Naijaaccountwiz: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Even NYSC is making it look like the guy is the bad guy here. I weep for my country naija
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
prolly corper dey kpansh one Alhaji mistress
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by mine85(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Olukologia:
God punish NPF, I hate them with passion.

No be only u o.. .. The police don't understand Comradeship.... Useless set of people. That's y army hate them
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by Guru9ja(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by pawesome(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
TPAND:
Shaiiii North is not a place to be a corper at all...
its actually d best place to b..kip ur cool n u wil njoy lyf dia
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by coded06(m): 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abbeyme:
You don't say!!

The Corper needs to approach the military personnel that trained them to do the needful.

The police guy will be in soup

walahi . I remember when a police officer was harassing my neighbour a corp member because he was on bike with is GF. the guy just went home change to is NYSC uniform and went straight to military barracks by the time dy got to Tunduwada round about the police there all ran away. they cause a scene there. Here in Zamfara
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by Missmossy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nawa ooo, this makes me dread NYSC undecided i reserve further comments.
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by BabaIbo: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
coded06:

walahi . I remember when a police officer was harassing my neighbour a corp member because he was on bike with is GF. the guy just went home change to is NYSC uniform and went straight to military barracks by the time dy got to Tunduwada round about the police there all ran away. they cause a scene there. Here in Zamfara

Brother how far... Tundunwada Kano state or where...
This reminds me of what happened on my way back home after camp...
Policeman: Driver park!!!

one of us: Oga we be corpers na,

Policeman: which kind yeye Corper be that...

one stubborn corps member: which yeye policeman talk that thing...

The film wey happen dat dey no be small, na soldier settle d matter, we no dull ourself

2 Likes

Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by justjify(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Goahead:
Beaten and Slapped, like seriously?
You all should stop choking us with obnoxious headlines angry

By the way, check your comments, I liked and shared them all kiss
I just tire oh. These headlines are not just false, but misleading lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by justjify(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
DrUche3:
Peace Please!

WHO ARE WE

Over circle is a peer to peer donation platform where participants donate freely.

In this system you pay a 100,000 once and this system pays you for life!!

Benefits;
1) pays you every thirteen days
2) referrals bonus
3) registration bonus
4) Referral and registration bonuses must accumulate to a 100,000 before you get paid.

Won't you rather be with us?

HOW IT WORKS

• Register
• You are auto matched to pay 50% in minutes once you are paid
• After registration you get #5000 as registration bonus
• Another #5000 referrals bonus

WHAT WE SHOULD KNOW
• you are matched to pay once you register
• in this system one circle is #200,000
• 2 people pay one person
• when you pay #100,000 you receive #200,000
• 50% goes back into the system for sustainability.
• you can have multiple circles!!
• You must upload a prof of payment
•You must confirm within 24hours
• Stamped bank statements are required for non confirmation
•Registration bonus is paid once.
• This system pays you every thirteen days.

REQUIREMENTS

• Login details.
• internet mobile banking
• functional phone number
• Functional email address
• Money must be available to donate
• Non payment after 24 hours, will be blocked
• Non RePH will be blocked
• Time starts counting once money leaves your hand.
• PARTICIPATE ONLY WITH SPARE MONEY

Join now! www.overcircles.com

angry Oga...

Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by Coolgent(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
kidman96:

And they use nairaland as their medium to spread the fake news.
May God punish whoever exaggerated the story in order to cause mayhem, including the mod
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by LordKushmann(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
I was serving in maktown and had just returned from watching enyimba play lobi. Had just procured some eshkay, comash in the other pocket, riz, lighter and pipe in the back pocket.
Was strolling on my street to enter my compound (Ogiri Ajene's Lodge) next thing a Hilux full of SARS pulled over commando style 'hold it there, identify yourselves! ".

Luckily for me, they descended upon my companion first who fortunately also had just pall mall white on him. I tried not to panic, remembered I was a corper because my brain been format briefly at the sight of so many assault rifles then speedily fished out my ID from the wallet. Naim dem hail me "Otondo" come disembark. Na so I for use enter one chance with state coordinator
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by Abbeyme: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
coded06:

Exactly.

Corps member should be immuned from such cold attitude especially from uniformed personnel. At least they themselves are corps.
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by sammy6(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
How is chopping slap now news. Abeg in Nigeria, peeps get slapped daily.
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by coded06(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
BabaIbo:

Brother how far... Tundunwada Kano state or where...
This reminds me of what happened on my way back home after camp...
Policeman: Driver park!!!

one of us: Oga we be corpers na,

Policeman: which kind yeye Corper be that...

one stubborn corps member: which yeye policeman talk that thing...

The film wey happen dat dey no be small, na soldier settle d matter, we no dull ourself

Brother for my local Government here state capital police no get level. I get like ,3 army men number for phone. they hate police die.

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by tutudesz: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Abbeyme:

Exactly.

Corps member should be immuned from such cold attitude especially from uniformed personnel. At least they themselves are corps.
I don't know what corps members are learning in camp this days O! because no security agencies has the right to arrest you without the state coordinator permission, expect military men. A Dpo and five of his men were arrested in Ph 2012 for detailing a corps member over night.
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by Ossaifamous(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
this is why I dont stress myself. if you stress me during my class I just BEG u to relegate yourself outside ....
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Olukologia:
God punish your father i hate ur father, ur mother including u with passion oya kill urself goat like u

1 Like

Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by Jung(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
You only have mouth. You will go last last cool

zinachidi:
still dunno y dey haven't scrapped this NYSC of a thing yet , it's useless... So if i graduate now them fit post me go north.. To find wetin there. Jah know say i no go go..
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by zinachidi(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jung:
You only have mouth. You will go last last cool
mk i hear.
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by yayankainuwa: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Olukologia:
Ur Ogah Vampire has kissed d ghost, no wonder u hate d cops grin
Olukologia:
Ur Ogah Vampire has kissed d ghost, no wonder u hate d cops
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by yelinco1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
AS I'M WAITING TO BE MOBILIZED, I WILL BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO CHOP SLAP AND BETTING AFTER STRIKE MADE MY 5 YEARS COURSE 6 YEARS WITHOUT EXTRA YEAR OR CARRY OVER. I PITTY THE FUTURE OF OUR DEAR NIGERIA...
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by Chosen2375: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Given a black man a mantle of power, he will believe he can load over others, forgotten that mantle of power is an instrument to serve other to a right course in their journey in life. So, repeated issues like this make me wonder if black man has a right mind toward one another.
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by mvem(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
zinachidi:
still dunno y dey haven't scrapped this NYSC of a thing yet , it's useless... So if i graduate now them fit post me go north.. To find wetin there. Jah know say i no go go..
....the way u people dey talk about north ....i dont blame u, just social media they cause am.....nigeria is thesame wether north or south, difference not that much..... go to kaduna, jos,benue,taraba,abuja,niger,kano...they re not different from common southern states in many ways...
Re: Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts by Shaballantin(m): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2017
Abbeyme:
You don't say!!

The Corper needs to approach the military personnel that trained them to do the needful.

The police guy will be in soup
for ur mind a soldier has 9 lives abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Corper Accused Of Stealing An Iphone Finally Speaks, Says "I'm Not A Thief / Brigadier-General Fada Appointed NYSC DG, Resumes Wednesday / Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.