Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Skin Care Products For You - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Care Products For You (11626 Views)

Get The Best Organic Skin Care Products / Please,who Has Used Or Is Using Bismid Skin Care Products / Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2017
sassysure:
What is this? shocked shocked
And people are rubbing this acid which is worst than bleaching cream on their body? shocked shocked
What a country.
Spits

Afi worst na...have you ever used it before? Do you know the content? Do you know the ph? How do you know is 'worst' than bleaching cream? If you need education on things you're ignorant of about skin care google is there for you. That up there is used to correct so many things caused by harsh chemicals used on the skin...it's early Monday morning...waka pass my thread.

1 Like

Re: Skin Care Products For You by idm179: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Any more genuine reviews from the customers? And from how long are you in this business?

Need Best Acne Treatment from Professionals in Birmingham
Dermal Fillers in Birmingham, Alabama
Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Happy and blessed 2018 to all our customers.

We're fully back !!!

Contact us today for all your skincare needs. You can visit our studio at no1 Fabiyi Lane, opposite UNO plaza, Fagba, Lagos.

Apologies to those I've not been able to monitor their progress, my phone's screen got broken, the guy that repaired it wipe off all my contacts and memory on it.
Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Here is a recipe for soap for your little ones...

2 moulds of Ghana soap
50g of black soap (ode dudu)
5g of Shea butter (ori)
50mls of honey
10mls of carrot oil
10mls of coconut oil
2-4tbs of turmeric powder

Pound the black soap and Ghana soap together till smooth and fluffy. Add all other ingredients and pound together...make sure it is smooth and well mixed

To prepare carrot oil:
After cleaning and scraping the carrot, grate it. On a low heat pour any oil of your choice, it could be jojoba oil, olive oil), in a pot and add your already grated carrot. Stir the mixture continuously until the oil changes colour to Orange. Put the mixture down, allow it to cool, then sieve...dassall!!! cool
Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Do you have stubborn Skin? You've tried almost all products in the market but nothing seems to be working....
Have you tried our Exfoliating Night Cream and Extreme Lightening lotion...?
For a flawless and even toned skin...try us today kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Skin Care Products For You by BotafogoJunior(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Whats your whatsapp number,and how much for the exfoliating night cream,me i don't want anything whitening at all.....
Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
BotafogoJunior:
Whats your whatsapp number,and how much for the exfoliating night cream,me i don't want anything whitening at all.....
Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2018
It's byebye to damaged and discolored skin kiss kiss

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Another of our testimonies kiss kiss kiss

Let's restore and transform your skin!!

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Is your skin stubborn ?
Or Rough?
Dull?
Not glowing?
Cream doesn't work on your skin?

You've tried so many cream...nothing is working ?

Have you tried exfoliating...yet no result ?

It's time to change your skin game cool

Elan Whitening Exfoliating Cream:

*Whitens
*Exfoliates
*Glows the skin
*Fades out spots
*Fades off stretch marks

And it's 100% organic cool

Skin actives include

*Kojic
*AHAs
*Licorice extracts

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2018
We make YOU irresistible kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Skin Care Products For You by nanoneon5: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
At Printz, we sew, stone and customize jerseys,polos,tracksuits,sweatshirts,crop tops, roundnecks and any clothing of your choice at a negotiable price.No material needed, we will get it for you��.Delivery within surulere and akoka is free. For those interested pls call or whatsapp 08122873292❤❤
Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2018
Let's make your skin glow kiss kiss kiss

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2018
No matter the level of damage...we've got the solution kiss kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2018
Testimony of life cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
Our Testimonies kiss

1 Like

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Feedback of life kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2019
A complete set kiss

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2019
Flawless skin gang kiss kiss

Re: Skin Care Products For You by gangbang86: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
Is there a universal product for treating all the skin problems? Or at least prevent them. Depending on the season, I get acne on my face. And this kills me from the inside. During this period I lose my self-confidence. So a little help will be on point. Are there any [url=Https://janou.se]Hudvård[/url] creams which help to prevent that?
I think this has something to do with the genetic because my sister has these problems also.
Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2020
gangbang86:
Is there a universal product for treating all the skin problems? Or at least prevent them. Depending on the season, I get acne on my face. And this kills me from the inside. During this period I lose my self-confidence. So a little help will be on point. Are there any [url=Https://janou.se]Hudvård[/url] creams which help to prevent that?
I think this has something to do with the genetic because my sister has these problems also.

Yes there's, we will have to look at your habits, cleanness in particular and the kinds of products you use on your skin. You can chat with me on whatsapp.
Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2020
Before meets after kiss

1 Like

Re: Skin Care Products For You by PatrikStacy: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
I completely do not trust any methods to improve the skin. Many cases are known when people became ugly due to the use of dubious chemicals and therefore it became a lesson to me. I even try to use as little makeup as possible because it also does tremendous harm. Recently, I came across a Crepey Skin and it really upset me because I did not want to take risks and use any means. I thought for a long time and eventually decided to find something on the Internet about this symptom. I also found some reviews about some special cream and I read crepe erase reviews, so I had the hope that I would have beautiful skin. I was very afraid but decided to take a chance the only time in my life and tried this cream. It turned out to be just amazing and he helped me a lot. I was so happy !!!
Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
It's been a while kiss

If products don't work on your skin, this lotion is for you.

Made with AHAs and kojic, it gently exfoliates and remove dead and dull skin to reveal a more supple and glowing skin.

Treats uneven skin tone

Fades off stretch marks and spots.

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
IamAmakaa:
If you're seeing this post, Please take a minute to follow my business page on IG https://www.instagram.com/365envogue/

Please support a hustler.

Followed, follow us back @elanzbeauty

1 Like

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2020
Our stretch marks kit is lit kiss

This result took 4 months people, it's not a fasta fosto thing grin

1st picture is when she came to us.

2nd picture is during treatment

3rd picture is after treatment

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2020
STUDENTS' CHOCO-GLOW SET

This set contains:

½litre of Glow bath gel
200mls of clarifying body milk
200mls of choco-glow body lotion

These 3 products work together to bring out the beauty of your skin:

The glow bath gel is made from African black soap dissolved in vegetable glycerin with herbs such as turmeric, camwood and rice powder to nourish and glow your skin

Clarifying milk exfoliates your skin, remove dead skin that makes your skin dull and not smooth. Exfoliating makes products work faster on you. Formulated with lactic and kojic acid to gently fade away uneven skin tone, spots and dark patches

Choco-glow lotion is made with Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) to hydrate and glow your skin. It's suitable for all skin types

This set is going for #12,000 ONLY!

Call/Whatsapp: 07031829897

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2020
ÉLAN Beauty Whitening Lotion �

Made from effective skin actives:

Licorice extracts
Kojic dip
Alpha arbutin

It whitens the skin flawlessly.
It treats uneven skin tone.
It clears knuckles and hyperpigmentation.

To be used at night only

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
For those very stubborn stretch marks

6,000/250mls bottle

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Delivered to Kaduna kiss

Re: Skin Care Products For You by Ayofaks(f): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Face cream for a re-seller kiss

Just put your stickers and sell smiley

Delivered!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashion Jewelry Trends For 2010: Pls Post Pics Here ! / Should Teenage Girls Wear Makeup? / Michelle Udoka Is 2013 Miss Global Nigeria Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.