Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,488 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) (61571 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (photos) / BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) / Fans React To Cleavage Picture Of Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by metronaija3: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Uriel arrived Lagos this morning and was pictured at DSTV office to say hi! We will really miss her in the diary room!. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/bbnaija-housemate-uriel-photos.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Expl0rers: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
welcome babe

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Expl0rers: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
wait, was kemen abandoned?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

He is in detention...with his dick hanged on the ceiling.

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:
Kemen has commited suicide grin

34 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Expl0rers: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

He is in detention...with his dick hanged on the ceiling.

maxisaso:
Kemen has commited suicide grin

what if he doesnt have tfare back?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

what if he doesnt have tfare back?

He is back but will not be shown. Neither will he be in any media tour

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Welcome back uriel,kemen matter no let u shine

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Expl0rers: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

He is back but will not be shown. Neither will he be in any media tour

make he come make i flex am... he is suffering enough. We should help him rather than avoid him.

The stuff he did is what every other naija guy does... Even on campus, you would not be sure if a girl was in to you, et forming hard to get, all you needed to do was make an attempt, to which she would approve or decline. That's what kemen did.

But we are blowing it out of proportion

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Expl0rers: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
lalasticlala: kemen, onnoghen, linda ikeji, snake, suleman

9 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

make he come make i flex am... he is suffering enough. We should help him rather than avoid him.

The stuff he did is what every other naija guy does... Even on campus, you would not be sure if a girl was in to you, et forming hard to get, all you needed to do was make an attempt, to which she would approve or decline. That's what kemen did.

But we are blowing it out of proportion

Bro I have been saying this exact thing but Nigerians are dumb. They will say you are supporting his actions (like he wanted to rape Tboss)

I no go lie... During my university days whenever a babe spends the night at my place (for the first time) I dey alway try touch body maybe she go succumb.... You Sabi that level Na wink

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Expl0rers: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
i need to take it to twitter and start the trend #WhatKemenDid

1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

make i open new thread about this stuff... this is something all the guys do... touching body no be rape

Nigerians are stupid like I said. Too much nollywood movies can affect people's brain.
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wehcome, no light due to maintenance by IKEDC, I hope you have power bank and hand fan?

3 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by ifecobaba(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
welcome back
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Micah360(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nothin spoil grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by apcmustwin(f): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

Nigerians are stupid like I said. Too much nollywood movies can affect people's brain.

Papykush:

Bro I have been saying this exact thing but Nigerians are dumb. They will say you are supporting his actions (like he wanted to rape Tboss)

I no go lie... During my university days whenever a babe spends the night at my place (for the first time) I dey alway try touch body maybe she go succumb.... You Sabi that level Na wink

I hope u know ur Nigerian family members are included in this ur general abuse

36 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by EmmaLege: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Okay angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Expl0rers:

make i open new thread about this stuff... this is something all the guys do... touching body no be rape
Whilst the girl is sleeping?

@op
Uriel baby'm kiss
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
this girl and her big uwku..

welcome back..i like how she handle her self there..

i feel for kemen..he wont be able to come out in public and feel very comfortable..if the family knows what good for them they should sue big brother for defamation of character.he said he want to be a gym instructor now i wonder if he will get any female client..

am sure he must hate being a nigerian..if you watch big brother UK and Geordie shore you go know say this one nah small something way dem dey do for here.

they have constant sex live on camera and it no big deal..i guess it all depend on your mentality and how you see thing..

6 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by chinex276(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
who is she and who have she epp

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Kemen don seek asylum for another country? angry. This is hardcore discrimination on the part of multichoice DSTV, i remember Richard "fingering" the hell out of 'drunk' Ofunneka in Big brother Africa and he still won, so why banish our man for "tapping current" angry angry

14 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Welcome
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Miss diary room
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
I have seen the exert thing kemen did to tboss happen in big brother South Africa, we're by it was a lady seriously touching this sleeping drunk guy in bed, at night. No matter how much the guy tried to push her away she kept coming.. ...dem no call for sexual harassment then ooo.
Or may tboss is among the management for bbnaija.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Welcome Dear. Black Is Beauty
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) by Jennychris(f): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ada Oguta

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.