Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army (1473 Views)

Nigerian Navy Acquires 2 Ocea-Built FPB 110 Mk II Fast Patrol Boats (Photos) / Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by metronaija3: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
he Bauchi state government today renewed its commitment to the security of lives and property in the state. Gov. Abubakar presented 30 patrol motorcycles to the Nigerian Army to compliment earlier security efforts.

Speaking at the event in Government House, Gov. Abubakar said that security of lives and property is one of the corner stones of his administration. He said the need to give 30 patrol motorcycle to compliment the earlier 25 Toyota Hilux vehicles provided in February last year, was for the security agencies to be able to reach the interior parts of the state. He maintained that Bauchi remains the most peaceful state in the sub region, hence the need to strengthen the security apparatchik in the state and make it uncomfortable for few criminal elements in the state.

Responding on behalf of the Nigerian Army, the Coordinator Nigerian Army Aviation Major General Johnson Olawumi thanked Governor Abubakar for constantly supporting the security network in the state. He promised that the patrol motorcycles will be put to good use and all criminal elements will be flushed out of the state.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/photos-bauchi-state-purchases-30-patrol.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by malware: 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
The bikes are meant for operation Governor's dance or Governor's smile.
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by Masculity(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
... Meant for operation OP are you really sure Because even the poorest country in Africa not using motorcycle for patrol.
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by theSpark(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lol.

Jincheng / Nanfang patrol bikes.

Well, If Bauchi criminals use jincheng to rob, perhaps jincheng can be used to catch them... Else let them give those bikes to the officers to be using to ride to work or do okada with it after work.

And to think they organized a ceremony for this... I give up
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by DrDeji20(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
let's hope it does not end up to be used for Okada business .
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by kokoA(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Okada for patrol? Power bikes don finish for market? This governor should not insult our gallant soldiers jare.
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
donated to soldiers for operations
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by wawappl: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
NEXT U WILL HEAR 1MILLION NAIRA EACH
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Northerners will forever remain backward jst like dia arab masters...jst look @ d useless machines donated 2 d army 2 fight crime. D governor must b a zombie.
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
What is the horse power of these motorcycles
If this type of bike should be given to soldiers, which one should be given to malams
What happened to power bikes with high horse powers
Can u use these bikes to pursue criminals and terrorists and catch up with them
All these bikes hv low centre of gravity and poor balancing, therefore not good for the police and military.
In fact, The govt that bought this type of bike is clueless.
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by NASTYNASOSO: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Fuyoma:
Northerners will forever remain backward jst like dia arab masters...jst look @ d useless machines donated 2 d army 2 fight crime. D governor must b a zombie.
PLEASE IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO POST A COMMENT.
HAVE YOU EVER VISITED ANY COUNTRY OF ARAB ORIGIN, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN RAVAGED BY WAR?
THE TYPICAL ARABS THAT YOU CALL BACKWARDS ARE 100 YEARS AHEAD OF YOU IN BASIC HUMANITARIAN LIVING CONDITIONS AND SIMPLE AWARENESS IN HUMAN RIGHTS TO CAP IT ALL CIVILLISATION
GO AND SLEEP JOOR
NO ROOM FOR YOUR LIKES THERE TO GO AND PERPETUATE YOUR CRIMES.
BRO LEARN TO ACT LIKE AN INTELLECT EVEN IF YOU CANT BE ONE
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

PLEASE IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO POST A COMMENT.
HAVE YOU EVER VISITED ANY COUNTRY OF ARAB ORIGIN, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN RAVAGED BY WAR?
THE TYPICAL ARABS THAT YOU CALL BACKWARDS ARE 100 YEARS AHEAD OF YOU IN BASIC HUMANITARIAN LIVING CONDITIONS AND SIMPLE AWARENESS IN HUMAN RIGHTS TO CAP IT ALL CIVILLISATION
GO AND SLEEP JOOR
NO ROOM FOR YOUR LIKES THERE TO GO AND PERPETUATE YOUR CRIMES.
BRO LEARN TO ACT LIKE AN INTELLECT EVEN IF YOU CANT BE ONE

U foolish o...all diz epistle u type so who ask u? U and d govern0r i no sabi who mumu pass. Northern Arab slave!
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by NASTYNASOSO: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Fuyoma:

U foolish o...all diz epistle u type so who ask u? U and d govern0r i no sabi who mumu pass. Northern Arab slave!
HMMMM
TALK OF SLAVERY
AT LEAST I AM NOT A SLAVE OF MY CONCIENCE AND IGNORANCE TO THE EXTENT OF CALLING STRANGERS NAMES BECAUSE OF INTELLECTUAL MISSFIRE
BROS GET A LIFE SLAVERY WAS ABOLISHED LONG TIME AGO.
THE GOV JUST TRIED TO DO WHAT HE COULD BASED ON THE RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO HIM,PLEASE GIBE HIM CREDIT YOU ARE NOT IN HIS SHOES TO JUDGE HIM.
WHEN YOU BECOME GOV,TRY AND DO BETTER.
FOR NOW YOU CAN HANG ON TO YOUR SYSTEM AND BE A GOOD TOOTH LESS BULL DOG, ALSO DONT FORGET TO USE YOUR BRAINS, IT KIND OF MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FREE MAN
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
[s]
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMM
TALK OF SLAVERY
AT LEAST I AM NOT A SLAVE OF MY CONCIENCE AND IGNORANCE TO THE EXTENT OF CALLING STRANGERS NAMES BECAUSE OF INTELLECTUAL MISSFIRE
BROS GET A LIFE SLAVERY WAS ABOLISHED LONG TIME AGO.
THE GOV JUST TRIED TO DO WHAT HE COULD BASED ON THE RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO HIM,PLEASE GIBE HIM CREDIT YOU ARE NOT IN HIS SHOES TO JUDGE HIM.
WHEN YOU BECOME GOV,TRY AND DO BETTER.
FOR NOW YOU CAN HANG ON TO YOUR SYSTEM AND BE A GOOD TOOTH LESS BULL DOG, ALSO DONT FORGET TO USE YOUR BRAINS, IT KIND OF MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FREE MAN
[/s]

Mumu!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Bauchi State Purchases 30 Patrol Motorcycles For Nigerian Army by NASTYNASOSO: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
cool
Fuyoma:
[s][/s]

Mumu!!!
GO GET SOME EDUCATION ITS NOT TOO LATE
I ASSURE YOU, YOU WILL BE FREE AND BE LIKE ME cool
Fuyoma:
[s][/s]

Mumu!!!

HMMMM
GO GET SOME EDUCATION ITS NOT TOO LATE
I ASSURE YOU, YOU WILL BE FREE AND BE LIKE ME
EEEYAA

(1) (Reply)

PDP As Finally Admit That The $50million Found In Ikoyi Was PDP Campaign Fund... / Ipob Boycott Nysc / “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.