Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

(pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State (1419 Views)

Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by raker300: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
@ UFUMA ORUMBA NORTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE.

In line with achieving more with less and leveraging on strategic partnerships, the partnership between Joseph Agro Ltd and Anambra State Government otherwise called JOSAN Ltd has achieved another milestone in Anambra rice production. JOSAN has reached advanced stages in the resuscitation of the Ufuma Rice Project. It is worthy of note that the Ufuma Rice Project has been laying fallow for years despite the enormous potentials it has for 2 season rice farming because of the irrigation facility it has.

The rice mills have been totally refurbished and are being reassembled in the new milling complex. Likewise all the office buildings and warehouses have been renovated and upgraded.

Also, the Anambra State fish farm Ufuma has been resuscitated and will begin operation shortly. 

The farm recorded a good harvest in the 2015 farming season while accreditation of farmers for the dry season farming is completed. This will put the hitherto abandoned irrigation facility to full use and achieve a minimum of 2 season farming. All of this will further increase rice production and bring Anambra closer to achieving self sufficiency in rice production.

http:///forum/another-multi-billion-naira-rice-mill-be-commissioned-anambra-state-week

1 Like

Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by prospero5(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
this is exactly what the country needs right now.

1 Like

Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by loomer: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Multi billion naira ke
Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by Adaowerri111: 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
We are marching forward....We are gradually getting there
Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by GameGod(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Beer parlour gist cheesy
Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by NobleAky(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
It is a matter of time industrial and financial hub of Nigeria will be in the east and their egalitarian style of governance a Field of study to scholars
no wonder the devil wants to hold them hostage
one thing is certain 'one day pharoe must let my people go or face the plaque
Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by Isiokpukpu(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Omo na only me see that belle. Jesu shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by saintikechi(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
that man in the 3rd picture, his stomach looks like the rice storage tank
Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by NobleAky(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
saintikechi:
that man in the 3rd picture, his stomach looks like the rice storage tank
Isiokpukpu:
Omo na only me see that belle. Jesu shocked shocked
why is it that your eyes are always searching for the unnecessary?
Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by saintikechi(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
NobleAky:

my eyes did not search for it o... in fact his stomach was actually blocking my view.
Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by Baroba(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
saintikechi:

my eyes did not search for it o... in fact his stomach was actually blocking my view.

grin ; grin grin The belle di immense... Good initiative by Akpokue dike..
Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by raker300: 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by NobleAky(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
saintikechi:

This guy...ua funny shaaa

1 Like

Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by sosy25: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Good. I would love to see naija rice on supermarket shelves whenever I travel outside naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by Isiokpukpu(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
NobleAky:
What is your business. Abi na you be that
Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by NobleAky(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Isiokpukpu:
What is your business. Abi na you be that
kpachara anya gi nwokem
Re: (pics)Another Multi Billion Naira Rice Mill To Be Commissioned In Anambra State by Isiokpukpu(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2017
NobleAky:
kpachara anya gi nwokem
grin grin grin grin. Nna eh, you need gboko cleanser maka afor gi a.

(1) (Reply)

Training On Business Plan Writing / Let's Play A Game: You Are Alone With A Lawyer, What Question Would You Ask? / Seeking Training Firm To Partner With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.