Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Probable Reasons Why Genevieve Missed The Amvcas - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Probable Reasons Why Genevieve Missed The Amvcas (417 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts / Nigerians React As Genevieve Nnaji LIONHEART Shows On Netflix. Trends On Twitter / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Probable Reasons Why Genevieve Missed The Amvcas by Shalombrain: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Personally I don’t really find it cool that the AMVCAs is the most coveted and sort out for award in the movie industry in Nigeria and Africa. It is our own little Oscar fiesta.

Not that I have anything against MultiChoice, it’s no doubt that they are doing awesome in making the awards what it is today but call it ego or pride I wouldn’t want my work to be judged and assessed by the masses who have little or no idea of what I do.

They are only filed with the little they have to feast on on the cinematic screens, they don’t know what goes on behind the scene. Saturday, hours before the AMVCAs my friends and I were arguing on which film will win the award for the best overall movie and they all insisted that Kemi Adebita’s The Wedding Party was going to win.

A film that was never even.........

Continue Reading: http://abspad.com/probable-reasons-why-genevieve-missed-the-amvcas/
Re: Probable Reasons Why Genevieve Missed The Amvcas by homesteady(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2017
Dry is not Genevieve movie. Her movie was Road to yesterday and it won best West African film.

(1) (Reply)

Is Uriel's Brother Coming Out Of The Closet? / Markangelcomedy(bike Man) / Get New Movies For Your Mobile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.