Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori (50590 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by charlyb12: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
This spiritual mother is needed in my life ooo
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by weselomo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pavore9:
Coughs........
wetin him do u?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by 9cbaby(f): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice one bro,God bless your new age.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Pavore9: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
weselomo:
wetin him do u?

Nothing. cheesy
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why not just arrange the bills in an envelope and give to the celebrant quietly undecided
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Boss13: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
CBN is looking for dollars to give to Banks
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by SultanYoung: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Come with the proposal so that I can fund it but am gonna have 80% of share in whatsoever that come in the business grin grin angry[color=#990000][/color]lol na joke be this oooh
juman:
Kai.

Having a church is sweet o. grin

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by oshiiteoku: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
na so e dey take start,don't come here to cry when she will call him up by 12midnight to come scratch her back
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by seangy4konji: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
one dollars is over 450 naira...

na big money she deh spend for this soft times....
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by crackhouse(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Blessed with one one dollar bill?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sansa143:
grin

Are you still at Winterfel my daughter?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by juman(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
SultanYoung:
Come with the proposal so that I can fund it but am gonna have 80% of share in whatsoever that come in the business grin grin angry[color=#990000][/color]lol na joke be this oooh

Providing fund is the easiest part of it. grin

The spiritual power needed is the most important in nigeria context. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by mathbeedie: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
I want a spiritual Bae shocked sorry Mother! Pleaseeee[[color=#990000][/color]size=8pt][/size]
TunezMedia:
Nigerian actress Seyi Edun had stated in a recent interview that a female minister of God was responsible for matching them together when they both went to her mountain for prayers. Seyi in the interview called the woman in question, Mr Johnson spiritual mother.

During Johnson's birthday party last week, the Female Minister was also in attendance and she has been identified as Prophetess Israel Ayanfe Olubori of Havilah Rosac Mountain of Fire Ministries.

At his birthday dinner Mrs Israel Olubori blessed Adeniyi Johnson and his Bae, Seyi with dollar bills which she sprayed on the couple during the celebration.

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/actor-adeniyi-johnson-and-bae-blessed.html

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by ahahnow: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
guchi120:
THIS FRAUDSTER IS AT IT AGAIN. .. CHECK HIS SIGNATURE HE JUST REGISTERED TODAY WITH A DIFFERENT NAME AND A NEW ADVERT . PLEASE BE WARNED THIS THEIF HAS COME HERE TO SCAM PEOPLE ... I HOPE YOU ARE DONE EATING THE 300K TO STOLE FROM ME .. BUT AM JUST STARTING WITH YOU OLEBURUGU

Stop lying. that person is you.. just taking style to advertise yourself more without trying to spam the thread. you think you are smart sad sad sad
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by sunnymighty(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
guchi120:
THIS FRAUDSTER IS AT IT AGAIN. .. CHECK HIS SIGNATURE HE JUST REGISTERED TODAY WITH A DIFFERENT NAME AND A NEW ADVERT . PLEASE BE WARNED THIS THEIF HAS COME HERE TO SCAM PEOPLE ... I HOPE YOU ARE DONE EATING THE 300K TO STOLE FROM ME .. BUT AM JUST STARTING WITH YOU OLEBURUGU

God will soon punish the idiot scamming innocent people of their hard earned money.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Are you still at Winterfel my daughter?
Yes mi Lord grin grin!
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by DirewolfofStark(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sansa143:
Yes mi Lord grin grin!

I never wanted you to marry that Joffrey of a boy grin
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Ozid(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
juman:
Kai.

Having a church is sweet o. grin
You can say that again, is as sweet as honey. Those gullible Christians will be dia wasting their money in the name of paying tithe and the so-called pastor or pastoress will be wasting it on frivolities.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by davo90tico(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sammypope4all:
o

Sweet pass Ponzi
then open your own Na since you think church is all about money
Nigerians never satiable
1. pastor opens church and is tattered looking they say; and he claims he is a pastor praying for others
2. pastor opens church God blesses him they say it's ponzi scheme
but I don't see anyone stop banking with banks cos one bank ate their money and closed
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by davo90tico(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
maybe cos peeps like you are greedy
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Vello(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
guchi120:
Please, enlighten people like me more on the 'scammer's' mode of operandi. How was he able to steal that much from you please?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

I never wanted you to marry that Joffrey of a boy grin
Not my doing,did it for d good of winterfell!
Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by Ajewealth123(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
TunezMedia:
Nigerian actress Seyi Edun had stated in a recent interview that a female minister of God was responsible for matching them together when they both went to her mountain for prayers. Seyi in the interview called the woman in question, Mr Johnson spiritual mother.

During Johnson's birthday party last week, the Female Minister was also in attendance and she has been identified as Prophetess Israel Ayanfe Olubori of Havilah Rosac Mountain of Fire Ministries.

At his birthday dinner Mrs Israel Olubori blessed Adeniyi Johnson and his Bae, Seyi with dollar bills which she sprayed on the couple during the celebration.

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/actor-adeniyi-johnson-and-bae-blessed.html

toyin aimaku right now

Re: Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori by mamajaz(f): 5:18am On Mar 08, 2017
That second to the last picture though, those gadgets seem too close for comfort. My observation ni sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Pregnant Seyi Shay Shares Baby Bump Photos (Video) / Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.