Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,594 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Christmas? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas? (647 Views)

Christmas Spirit And Islam / Is Christmas A Celebration Based On The Bible? / How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas? by iconoclast(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2009
Christmas! ugghhh! The worst time of the year. I cant wait for it to be over. Honestly, i still don't get the hang of it; Extended family pretending to love each other;young boys and girls glorying in the most decadent of all acts in the name of celebration; And the mad rush to travel hundreds of kilometres for the sake of showing off ones new economic status to people in the village who don,t know any better, christains in the house, no pun intended (i hope non taken). Try as i may, i just can't make any sense of this malady- 25 december. For all it's worth, peace y'all! see you next year! yes suh!
Re: Christmas? by Beautymc(f): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2009
na jealousy dey worry u.

(1) (Reply)

Just After Death / Co-incidence, Fate Or God? Check This Out. / Catholic Intends To Marry A Pagan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.