Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires (1666 Views)

"We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman / Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) / Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by Youngadvocate(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Speaking in Abuja after receiving an award conferred on him by a coalition of over 80 civil society organisations (CSOs), Tukur Buratai, Chief of Army Staff, strongly warned that the army would not tolerate any act that could lead to the disintegration of the country, while promising that insurgency would soon be a thing of the past

Of course, of all the groups clamouring for sovereignty, the campaigns of Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) and the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) are the most pronounced, having in some circumstance, to clash with security agents

In his speech, Buratai asserted very sternly: “those individuals and groups that are bent on destablising our country I think they have to wait till may be the next three or four millennia for them to do that. That is, may be the next generation of officers and men will allow them at all,” he said.

“Having been given the millennium hero award, I want to call on all the agitators for separation and other acts of destabilisation, they better forget it, not in this era, not in this millennium.

“I want to say that we would continue to do our best to maintain security atmosphere that is needed as provided for in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. We have been tasked to defend our country.

“We have taken a number of measures to ensure that the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists who are on the run are finally cleared, many have surrendered, many of them have been captured.”

http://igbobia.com/?q=forget-biafrait-cant-be-achieved-in-my-generation-buratai-chief-of-army-staff-fires.html
CC:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by Chikelue2000(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
What more do u know Buratai than killing innocent people. Anybody who feels Nigeria is not conducive enough has d right to ask for succession

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by saintikechi(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
that's what buhari said, where is he now?. burantai case is gonna be worst

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by yarimo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
That is very commendable from the active and action army chief, BURATAI you have spoken LOBATAN grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by Youngadvocate(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the active and action army chief, BURATAI you have spoken LOBATAN grin
lol...why the laughter?
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by NASTYNASOSO: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
WORDS OF COMMAND AND AUTHORITY FROM THE MAIN SLAYER HIMSELF. THIS GUY KNOWS NO TRIBALISM ALL HE COMMANDS IS MANLINESS WHEN REAL MEN TALK THE REST ARE WOMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by thewarrior72: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Well, you aren't God who determines what will be or not. And when man exalt himself to the position of God, his end is quick and desertereous.

Burutai, watch it, u may not live to see the end of this year. No one opposes the foundation laid by God and survive

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
The same buratai who said the army is a voluntary service that any soldier who is not satisfy with the way he and his friends cheats and swindle them should voluntarily resign.This man is a double standard and cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by Biafman: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
strongly warned that the army would not tolerate any act that could lead to the disintegration of the country
He meant fulani islamic rampaging army.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by vedaxcool(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
He has spoken and all miscreants MUST obey

1 Like

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by vedaxcool(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
[s]
Love Machine:
The same buratai who said the army is a voluntary service that any soldier who is not satisfy with the way he and his friends cheats and swindle them should voluntarily resign.This man is a double standard and cheat.
[/s]

Liepob can never argue intelligently. They only have lies to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by stonemasonn: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
In less than 50 years only my dear Buratai. In fact your children would be alive to see...... wink
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Liepob can never argue intelligently. They only have lies to offer.
https://www.naij.com/1089160-soldiers-satisfied-armys-treatment-voluntarily-resign-nigerian-army.html
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
He has spoken and all miscreants MUST obey
What about fulani herdsmen killer squad?

1 Like

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by vedaxcool(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
[s]
Love Machine:
What about fulani herdsmen killer squad?
[/s]

That's why they have began setting up a military barrack to fight the killers in S kaduna. .. yet you dishonest live by hate and die in hate are still kicking against the plan.
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

That's why they have began setting up a military barrack to fight the killers in S kaduna. .. yet you dishonest live by hate and die in hate are still kicking against the plan.
so they must set up a barrack before they are caught?smh.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by vedaxcool(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
[s]
Love Machine:
so they must set up a barrack before they are caught?smh.
[/s]
Sighs... some people can't be helped

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by cstr55: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by hammerF: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Buratai is a case of going, going, gone...Biafra lives on.

1 Like

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by Youngadvocate(m): 5:43am On Mar 08, 2017
hammerF:
Buratai is a case of going, going, gone...Biafra lives on.
hmmmmmmm..
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by stev120(m): 6:06am On Mar 08, 2017
tukur brutai..!!
u are not God, you can't speak for over 70 million easterners..nigeria shouldn't be by force, but by will..
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by rose54321: 6:24am On Mar 08, 2017
It's not your place to say, only the executive and other arms of government can determine that.

That's the problem with people appointed under this administration, always doing over sabi, instead to focus on their JD.

That's how the PA to the president on diaspora was issuing warning yesterday, forgetting her job is just to advise the president. We have a whole ministry who alone have the responsibility and are authorized to issue such warnings.

Nonsense people
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by Almaiga: 6:30am On Mar 08, 2017
All hail General Burantashi, my mentor and the SLAYER of IPOB and Biafrans...

1 Like

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by dahmie2013: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2017
Dats my General speaking! No Biafra or Biafra!
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by kettykings: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Most Nigerian Military Generals are illiterates
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2017
Unity is not by force
This has been the bane of our development
We can never get it right as a country until every tribe and region feels they are being carried along in the Nigerian project
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Almaiga:
All hail General Burantashi, my mentor and the SLAYER of IPOB and Biafrans...
dahmie2013:
Dats my General speaking! No Biafra or Biafra!
I can sense the hate and disdane for these so called biafrans
And same time u are fighting tooth and nail to make them part of ur country

I don't seem to understand ...
Sure you are not confused?
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by InvestinOwerri(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2017
Who is this charlatan? Omar Basher of Sudan once made similar statements but today that country is balkanized. O ga eme ha vum na anya!
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by Almaiga: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

I can sense the hate and disdane for these so called biafrans
And same time u are fighting tooth and nail to make them part of ur country

I don't seem to understand ...
Sure you are not confused?
Na so e pain you reach? Eyah, sorry ehn..

Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Almaiga:

Na so e pain you reach? Eyah, sorry ehn..
Lol....see this mistake oo cheesy
Na so u confuse reach
Begging me for unity

Taaaa... Shoe get size
Go find ur country men in Togo and cotonue
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by Almaiga: 5:59am On Mar 09, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Lol....see this mistake oo cheesy
Na so u confuse reach
Begging me for unity

Taaaa... Shoe get size
Go find ur country men in Togo and cotonue
U ain't going no where until we're done with you, quit wailling.
Re: Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Almaiga:

U ain't going no where until we're done with you, quit wailling.
Hausa don pursue u from Ile ife go modakeke grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed - Suspicious And FRIVOLOUS Items In 2018 Budget By Budgit / How Osinbajo Responded To Whether He’ll Run With Buhari In 2019 / If Buhari Wins 2019 Election, See How Nigeria Will Be Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.