Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Which Is Better Between ATBU And UNIABUJA? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is Better Between ATBU And UNIABUJA? (930 Views)

Nigerian Army Reconstructs Collapsed ATBU Bridge (photos) / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / Uniabuja SUG President “okoye” Suspended For Looting Millions - 9jaflaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Between ATBU And UNIABUJA? by JJuanMiguel: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please I'm thinking of choosing either of these schools in the UTME. I need help to know which is better academically, infrastructurally and security wise.
Re: Which Is Better Between ATBU And UNIABUJA? by ayoolar011(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
JJuanMiguel:
Please I'm thinking of choosing either of these schools in the UTME. I need help to know which is better academically, infrastructurally and security wise.
what course do u intend to apply for ?
Re: Which Is Better Between ATBU And UNIABUJA? by JJuanMiguel: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
ayoolar011:
what course do u intend to apply for ?
MBBS. But I'm just asking generally. Which of the two schools is better?
Re: Which Is Better Between ATBU And UNIABUJA? by forghon: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
atbu is good bt I dnt knw much abt mbbs dere, is good wen it comes to sciences nd engineering
Re: Which Is Better Between ATBU And UNIABUJA? by JJuanMiguel: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
forghon:
atbu is good bt I dnt knw much abt mbbs dere, is good wen it comes to sciences nd engineering
Thanks for the contribution. I'm more interested in comparing the two schools on a general scale i. e in all ramifications.
Re: Which Is Better Between ATBU And UNIABUJA? by ayoolar011(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
JJuanMiguel:
If it's MBBS, Abuja is relatively young
Re: Which Is Better Between ATBU And UNIABUJA? by ayoolar011(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
JJuanMiguel:
If it's MBBS, Abuja is relatively young , I will advise you go with ABTU
Re: Which Is Better Between ATBU And UNIABUJA? by JJuanMiguel: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
ayoolar011:

If it's MBBS, Abuja is relatively young , I will advise you go with ABTU
OK,Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The only way we can check our Jamb Result is at night / Study Medicine In The Carribean, Canada And The USA At Affordable Fees / Please Help GTBANK Has Refused To Pay Me My Scholarship Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.