Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) (1296 Views)

Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / Zainab Magaji: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) by tyokunbo(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/03/07/imo-state-woman-dies-during-child-birth-days-before-defence-of-m-sc-thesis/

As shared by Nkechi Okpala ...

Umunnem, this is sad. Uchechi, an intelligent young girl from Ehime Mbano, who wedded last year to her love, Collins Ogbonna from Mgbuji, Eha-Amufu in Enugu State has just been buried last Friday. She holds NCE, B. sc. and PGD in Accountancy. She was supposed to defend her MSC in Accountancy this month at Unizik. She died after giving birth to her first Issue, a bouncing baby boy. What a painful death, May her soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Very painful, rest well. It hurts not to have a mother love and tender care. Just feeling for the baby embarassed embarassed
Re: Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is so sad...

Climbing the ladder all the way from NCE, to B.Sc., PGD and now M.Sc. is not an easy task at all.

Who knows? Stress may have contributed to her untimely demise.

May Her Soul Rest in Peace
Re: Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) by searchng4love: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Imo woman? Let imo people mourn her.... I am fed up with the inferiority complex syndrome affecting Easterners.... What's wrong with the caption... Young Nigerian woman?
Re: Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) by eyinjuege: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Acidosis:
This is so sad...

Climbing the ladder all the way from NCE, to B.Sc., PGD and now M.Sc. is not an easy task at all.

Who knows? Stress may have contributed to her untimely demise.

May Her Soul Rest in Peace

This one no be stress o. Na childbirth complications. We still have one of the highest maternal mortality rates in world.
Because we hear of women giving birth. and mother and child are fine doesn't make most realise the challenges pregnant women go through but only families that are directly involved in one loss or the other know where the shoe is pinching.
Pregnancy and labour and even after birth period no be joke o.
RIP, I hope her family finds comfort this period

1 Like

Re: Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
I personally know someone who died due to childbirth in this country.
I advice anyone who can afford it to go obodo oyinbo to born o.
this country's health care is terrible
Re: Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Died before finishing M.sc. That's why i dislike professors who are just tough for no reason in several academic fields. They are professors today because God gave them the grace to be so. If only they died or suffered mental illness or sudden stroke on their way to the top, I wonder if they would still be able to display unnecessary pride that they do. Most of them for no reason when they supervise you, would just be hard on you despite giving them money and worshipping them like gods.
Re: Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) by sisisioge: 6:28am On Mar 08, 2017
It is well...May God console the family and grant her good passage.
Re: Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) by adadike281(f): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Rip beautiful woman. if u have ever been to a labor room, u won't need more reasons to celebrate women. The hospital I once worked with ensures that the husband is by d wife in d room while giving birth.
Re: Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
So sad! Rest in peace to her.
Re: Imo Woman Dies During Child Birth Days Before Defence Of M.sc Thesis (photos) by omoharry(f): 9:38am On Mar 10, 2017
Men please appreciate your wives that have had children without complications ooo! just imagine what women go through just to have your children..losing thier lives in the process.Meanwhile some men will be lambasting their wives just few month after child-birth to go and loose weight..infact na God go judge such men..RIP beautiful lady.

(1) (Reply)

My Little Cousin Of A Month Old Doesn't Allow Anybody To Carry Her. / See A Lucrative Business You Can Start With 40k / Meet A Lady Who Already Has 9 Children At The Age Of 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.