Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ask - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask (234 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask by christainslove: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ask and it shall be given to you.
1 John 5:14- And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: . It means you can ask for anything that is God will.
The bible says we can ask and receive so our joy can be full..
Let’s ask-
In Jesus name, Father we thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies. Please we ask humbly and agree together that we will grant us the faith of a mustard seed. Amen.
The Word of God says we can ask and receive. We can desire something but cannot get it because we do not ask. James 4:3- Ye lust, and have not:ye kill and desire to have, and cannot obtain:ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
John 16:24:Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
Here are lists of things you can ask for that will please the Lord.

Let ask:
In Jesus name Amen-
1 Lord we thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies. Please have mercy on us.

2 Lord please help me to forgive others and please forgive me my sins.
3 Lord please grant me the grace to do God will for it is God who makes us do his will.
4. Lord, please grant me the desires of my heart.
5. Lord, please help me be the conqueror you meant me to be and do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
6 Lord please help me love God with all my heart, soul, mind and strength and love my neighbour as myself.
7 Lord we ask for our ways to please you so our enemies will be at please with us.
8 Lord help me to be humble.
9 Lord please help us to be kind in thought, word and deed.
10. Lord please help me to be diligent.
11 Lord please bless the work of my hands.
12 Lord please help my unbelief.
13. Lord please help me to be not only called but chosen and faithful.
14 Lord please save me and my household.
15.Lord please help me love you and obey your commandments.
16 Lord please help me and my household be doers of your word.
17 Lord please help me not to worry.
Prayer is a sword of the spirit against the devil. If you have any problems you can ask for help from the Lord.
Re: Ask by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
This is a good post.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / God's Provision Brings Glory / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.