Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day (43499 Views)

UN Recognises Aba Women’s Riot On World Women’s Day / Governor Fayose Turns DJ (photos/video) / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by Talk2Bella(f): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oshokomole grin
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by kpukpuyenke: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Our Gofnor have mad gan
Attention seeking governor
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by holatimmy(f): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Always in Everything she

Who knows might be for the paparazzi or he is naturally an attention seeker
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
this one na handy man.
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by taiman1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Issssssssshhhhhh
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by Jozavic(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
sebi na sewing machine he go ride go London undecided

Hahaha
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by superbouck(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
if FAYOSE contest against JESUS I will vote for him
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by Jozavic(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
IpobExposed:
Useless Fayose. Trying to become president 2019. Secretly funding Ipob and other terrorist groups.
Nigerians are wise now so u can go to hell with your sewing

War against Ebola spirit in this man life must commence.

Ipobexposed

BMC?
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by Andrewkinggg: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
lollypeezle:
Jack of all trade

He drives Truck...
He rides bike...
He cuts ponmo...
He drives Buldozers...
He works as a firefighter...
Now a tailor...

Here are what we know him for except governing a state

smiley you don't get tired criticising this man right. But you'd prefer a governor that uses his envoy to cause gridlock and traffic on the road and a governor that does virtually nothing..

BMC spotted.
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by Endtimesmith(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wetin make the Mopol on my right side dey squeeze his ugly face,abi person fart for his corner close to his nose?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by AngelicBeing: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin tongue
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by malware: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lolz
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by chapmann(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jozavic:

BMC?

Gbam!!!!
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by ajidonson: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Fayose why can't u pay pension and gratuity? U just allow the elders of the state to be suffering. I see cheap and senseless popularity.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by Bibi294(f): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Some saying bad things about Fayose...
He governs his state well
He is the only governor who puth the masses first
The projects he embarked on are whoa! Go to Ikere-Ado road, the overhead bridge ,the market to mention a few...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by Brown152(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Qmerit:
I am not surprise...

Pls go back to school.. Next time,u try hard enough to add "ed"... Am not..... tnk u..what are nairalanders for.
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by ayogozie(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hero never die I luv dis man ambitions I wish if he is mr president
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by fuckpro: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
lollypeezle:
Jack of all trade

He drives Truck...
He rides bike...
He cuts ponmo...
He drives Buldozers...
He works as a firefighter...
Now a tailor...

Here are what we know him for except governing a state
...guy understand the underlying message which is there is dignity in labour
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by AbuEzeFemi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Qmerit:
I am not surprise...
His Excellency Ayodele Fayose Executive Governor Ekiti State...

aka The Lion of the Tribe of Ekiti
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by LorDBolton(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
You pro-fayose peeps should please furnish me with Details of FDI/FPI inflow into ekiti so far during this man's Tenure??

Poverty is a disease sha
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by Pontaboki: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
BMC ohhhhhhhhh
QuietHammer:
Fayose is greater than ojukwu. Greater than Nnamdi kanu and Igbos forefathers. Eyin werey
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by harriet412(f): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Fayose never cease to amaze me.
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by priphil(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
see as that him security face be like rainy season

na joke oh
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by Zulu212: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Meanwhile in another news, no WEED seem to get me high these days undecided
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by hotspec(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2017

Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by Qmerit(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Brown152:

Pls go back to school.. Next time,u try hard enough to add "ed"... Am not.....
tnk u..what are nairalanders for.

Was my message passed? Mr. Lecturer lolz
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by theway83: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
fayose will soon open tailor shop.
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by geepac10: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin see his head,,,lekwa isi,much money,,
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by STENON(f): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
IpobExposed:
Useless Fayose. Trying to become president 2019. Secretly funding Ipob and other terrorist groups.

Ipobexposed
This is an insult to my Church "The Apostolic Church"
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by basadenet: 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
The Best Governor till date.
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by AceDomino(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ipobexposed

M
Leaky mouth, please which part of Nigeria re you from?
Re: Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day by Anyifancy: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2017
dainformant:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state showed his sewing skills today in preparation for the 2017 World Women's Day on 8th of March (tomorrow) at the Kayode Stadium in Ado-Ekiti...The governor was all smiles as he surprised the seamstresses who surrounded him and hailed him. See photos below;
http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-what-fayose-did-today-ahead-of-2017.html
my man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / COVID-19: Yahaya Bello Orders Lockdown In Kogi / Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.