Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan (15807 Views)

FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted / Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today / FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by CaptPlanet(m): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2017
Bubu...Please stay back and take care of your health. Don't mind those cabals

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by chapmann(m): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=vedaxcool post=54367995][s][/s]

Suckling Osinbajo feet. ... Did you find any milk there? God bless PMB his masterstroke has made his enemies confused praising a man they hated because of him and now adoring the same man they hate because of him. sai BABA sai Osinbajo leaders of mordern Nigeria. May God protect you both. ameen[/quote,

Bros form still dey to join BMC?? Chai
That 250k can be man lose his dignity sha

5 Likes

Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by Misterdhee1(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2017
PapaBrowne:
For 2 years Buhari couldn't come up with a plan.
In just 2 months Osibanjo's plan is ready.

And some people are there telling us it's a joint ticket.

Let Buhari get well, but let him resign and remain in London.

Finally an economic plan is here. The economy can start having direction again. But I will read it first before appraisal.
Must you always read political meaning to every good news? Buhari commissioned the committee that reviewed the basics of the Economic Recovery. They had a deadline, and they met it. Simple enough!
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by plaetton: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

When I need the comments of a tribalistic disater and suckler of Osinbajo's feet, believe me I will let you know.

You don't decide who comments on any thread or post.

Osinbajo , in his current capacity, is still one finger in a leprous APC hand.
However, his vitality and broad perspective is refreshing to everyone, especially APC haters like me.

Your antiquated, cow herding thinking pattern seems averse to plurality of opinions.

You , your type and your London based heroes are vestiges of a bygone era.
The people that time forgot.

Too bad for you.

6 Likes

Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by basty: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2017
Oasis007:
Nigeria will feel the real, POSITIVE change soon!

TBH..... Nigeria as a Country needs Prayers more than the President!

All in all, I wish PMB and Nigeria speedy Recovery from their respective Ailments!

GOD bless you
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by Halo22: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2017
So the minister is now forming boss....Leaving his media adviser to do the presentation. I never knew ministers do have serious media advisers like the president and Governors.
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by Exciton(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2017
I wonder when we'll become smart enough for critical thinking. These old fvckers ruling us go just dey do leg over for the uneducated youth who have no future.

Most of the rubbish in this article is nothing but an exercise in day dreaming. Economic plans with ambiguous unrealistic goals and zero means of achieving them.

Example: The Plan envisages that by 2020, Nigeria would have made significant progress towards achieving structural economic change with a more diversified and inclusive economy.

What is the definition of "significant"? What are the explicitly laid out plans for achieving this unrealistic goal? Etc etc.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by motherfucker: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Suckling Osinbajo feet. ... Did you find any milk there? God bless PMB his masterstroke has made his enemies confused praising a man they hated because of him and now adoring the same man they hate because of him. sai BABA sai Osinbajo leaders of mordern Nigeria. May God protect you both. ameen
250k BMC slave... the difference is clear already. Y'all can keep deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by drtee247(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Suckling Osinbajo feet. ... Did you find any milk there? God bless PMB his masterstroke has made his enemies confused praising a man they hated because of him and now adoring the same man they hate because of him. sai BABA sai Osinbajo leaders of mordern Nigeria. May God protect you both. ameen

Aswear Bros, Some Nigerians no get shame at all, just few months ago they rained insult on this man of God just bcox of PMB, now they claim he is the best overnight..chai. Confused heediots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by emi14: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Finally an economic plan is here. The economy can start having direction again. But I will read it first before appraisal.

The truth about Nigeria is as clear as Crystal but tribalism and favouritism subdued sound judgment.
Osinbanjo's ideas is undermined by buhari's cabals.
We pray for Buhari's imminent resignation for possible economic recovery.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by HENRY940: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2017
it was all sounding interesting till I got to this part

will not take effect untill President Muhammadu Buhari returns from vacation.

So the if he no return we can go and die abi
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by DeRuggedProf: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2017
princemillla:

Buhari has got nothing to offer to nigeria than the self acclaimed body odor. Flash back to 1985, idiagbon was the brain behind the achievement. Fast forward to 2017. If buhari eventually comes in board, all prof achievements will be accrued to pmb.

Wish him quick recovery, but if staying abroad for the rest of his life should be an option for things to be ease with Nigerians. I think I will do day and nite fasting and prayer for that

For selecting OSINBANJO as his vice, he did well and it counts for him.
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by includeng: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2017
good. but time for action is now
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by pokipoki: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Think very well. Does it take two months to come up with a country economic plan? Don't say things you do really know about.
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by futureniyi: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2017
This isn't a criticism of the plan.

However, we should only plan for things we can influence.

For example, improve security situation, renovate potential tourist destinations, improve local festivals to meet international standards and then market Nigeria in top outbound tourism countries as a safe destination.

Secondly, ICT provides a good option. We should be improving our tech hubs. Also, ICT isn't just programming. Content development, Video related services, animation, graphics design, accounting services are areas we can compete internationally.

Thirdly, alternate energy sources. If we can make it work, we become the go to source for talents in the global industry.

There's a skill shortage globally and locally, we are knowledgeable, the Internet is filled with knowledge, computer algorithms know your wife better than you. So, we need to focus on skills.

Indians are no longer depending fully on their local economy. It's time to stop talking and actually start building.

In ten years time, we would be glad we did.

However, if we keep focusing on indicators like improving GDP and we don't have any practical plan to achieve that, we will have these conversations every decade.

By the way, you don't need the government to do this, if you're unemployed right now, go online look for a skill in high demand and dedicate the next 6 months to learning.

You won't be hungry.

Have a productive day.
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by Bishop4real: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2017
princemillla:

Buhari has got nothing to offer to nigeria than the self acclaimed body odor. Flash back to 1985, idiagbon was the brain behind the achievement. Fast forward to 2017. If buhari eventually comes in board, all prof achievements will be accrued to pmb.

Wish him quick recovery, but if staying abroad for the rest of his life should be an option for things to be ease with Nigerians. I think I will do day and nite fasting and prayer for that

Hypocrisy is when you credit Idiagbon with success recorded by the "team" but blame only PMB for the "coup" executed by the p"team". It is when you credit Osibanjo for success of the "team" but nail only PMB for recession & other sore issues under the same "team". Bros, you see your life?
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by princemillla(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

For selecting OSINBANJO as his vice, he did well and it counts for him.

He didn't select pyo, he was imposed. Buhari was selected not his own will.
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by princemillla(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Bishop4real:

Hypocrisy is when you credit Idiagbon with success recorded by the "team" but blame only PMB for the "coup" executed by the p"team". It is when you credit Osibanjo for success of the "team" but nail only PMB for recession & other sore issues under the same "team". Bros, you see your life?

Do you wish for what happns to idiagbon to happen to you. Labour for something nd then accredited to someone else?

I hate morning troll
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by juman(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2017
Mere noise making thing.
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by ephi123(f): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2017
Exciton:
I wonder when we'll become smart enough for critical thinking. These old fvckers ruling us go just dey do leg over for the uneducated youth who have no future.

Most of the rubbish in this article is nothing but an exercise in day dreaming. Economic plans with ambiguous unrealistic goals and zero means of achieving them.

Example: The Plan envisages that by 2020, Nigeria would have made significant progress towards achieving structural economic change with a more diversified and inclusive economy.

What is the definition of "significant"?
What are the explicitly laid out plans for achieving this unrealistic goal? Etc etc.

You are completely right. What can't be quantified, can not be measured. There is a reason goals need to be SMART - specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time based. I wish they could follow this format for all the plans they come up with, wishful thinking is not enough.

Notwithstanding, I still think Osibanjo is headed in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by juman(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Bishop4real:

@bolded

What was the success of that regime?
Please educate me.
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by Bishop4real: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2017
princemillla:

Do you wish for what happns to idiagbon to happen to you. Labour for something nd then accredited to someone else?

I hate morning troll

Just reflect on the word "team" & try to digest its meaning in this context.

Good morning!
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2017
PapaBrowne:

So the plan will have been implemented with papers then? All what is happening now are plan by Buhari, The plan was for the reserve to hit $30billion before they start..
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by PapaBrowne(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So the plan will have been implemented with papers then? All what is happening now are plan by Buhari, The plan was for the reserve to hit $30billion before they start..

Nonsense!!

Buhari's plans were clear for all to see.

Rather than dialogue with the Niger Delta, he sent boots in and we lost 3 Trillion Naira in the process.

Rather than use FOREX infusion to manage the exchange rate, he choose draconian approaches that caused all the crisis we saw.

Rather than reconcile aggrieved groups, he choose to utilize murderous oppressive approaches. He killed Biafran protesters and Shiite Muslims.

Look at this; He tells us that Foreigners from Libya are the herdsmen killing innocent Nigerians. At the same time he chooses to create grazing reserves for these foreigners killing innocent Nigerians.

Except you are blind and cant see the difference between both men, then you are an absolute zombie who really cant be cured and hence should be quarantined.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Nonsense!!

Buhari's plans were clear for all to see.

Rather than dialogue with the Niger Delta, he sent boots in and we lost 3 Trillion Naira in the process.

Rather than use FOREX infusion to manage the exchange rate, he choose draconian approaches that caused all the crisis we saw.

Rather than reconcile aggrieved groups, he choose to utilize oppressive approaches. He killed Biafran protesters and Shiite Muslims.

Is that all? Oga go get a life, Most of you cannot even run your one bedroom apartment and you will be here forming omniknowest hahah..

Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by humblemikel(f): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
enough of plans....lets get to work
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by Elbowroom: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Brainless post
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by Gbangbalicious: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
why don't you people see it in this light. Buhari has all this plans but cannot implement or go ahead with them because he has been choked by some powerful cabals that deal directly with him and ignore the VP as they saw him to be nothing. in this light Buhari may have played the politics that since all these people are all on my neck and they don't want me to implement any plan that will bring progress due to there selfish interest, why not pass the power to Osinbajo, brain storm with him on how to do the things, form as if I (Buhari) am very sick and will be inactive and cannot work for some time allow Osinbajo to come on-board and since they all have been looking down on Osinbajo, when they know that he (Buhari) cannot do anything 'cos he stepped down there will be no choice, because they never gave a damn about Osinbajo in the first place that is where the Karma sets in. Osinbajo will now work without sending them....they don'y have a choice than to obey....its just part of politics......all might be Buhari's plan all along, since they don't want to allow him, he passed the power down to someone they looked down on and now since they cannot override Osinbajo 'cos they never had biz together, the plans can set off from there. so stop the ill-talk about Buhari.....................My opinion though.
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by teebell999(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Childish talk!!!
Re: FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan by olurock123: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
That's a gud move... there is diff BTW literate and illiterate. I no mention name oooo

but wat baffu me is dis statement "The statement hinted that the Plan has been approved by the Federal Executive Council, adding that its ceremonial presentation would take place when President Muhammadu Buhari returns from vacation."

dos dat means if Buhari didn't return from vacation, d move will nt b carried out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States / PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Governors At NEC Meeting In Abuja / Sowore's AAC Unveil Mobile App For Reporting 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.