Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Recycling Of Plastic And Cans - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recycling Of Plastic And Cans (3585 Views)

Recycling Of Pet Bottles / Recycling Of Tissue Paper! / Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recycling Of Plastic And Cans by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
Hi All,

With the popularity of can beers and bottled pure water and soft drinks now in Nigeria, I believe there may be an opportunity in recycling of these wastes. So, I need info on the following:

1. Are there any known companies involved in the recycling of plastic bottles and can wastes in Nigeria at the moment?

2. Which company(ies) manufactures or supplies Nigerian Breweries, Nigeria Bottling Company, Guinness, etc with the cans they currently use? They might be potential buyers for the recycled cans.

3. In the same vein, which companies supply all the pure water bottling companies with the plastic bottles?

I will appreciate it if any useful answer on all or some of the above questions can be posted on this thread.

Cheers.

Kunlef
Re: Recycling Of Plastic And Cans by OEBA: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2012
go check out www.oebaltd.com they might be of help, they started me off in my recycling business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Hotels.com.ng, A Hotels Listings And Reviews Site! / Dareylink (08141629384) Is A Scammer, Fraudster, Thief Etc / How To Start Interlocking Paving Stone Production Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.