Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators (1321 Views)

Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court / Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by jj120: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Biafra will never be actualised in my lifetime: Tukur Buratai, chief of army staff, has told those agitating for an independent state to “forget it.”

Of the groups clamouring for sovereignty, the campaigns of Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) and the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) are the most pronounced.

They have even had the cause to clash with security agents.

Speaking in Abuja after receiving an award conferred on him by a coalition of over 80 civil society organisations (CSOs), Buratai said the army would not condone any act that could lead to the disintegration of the country.
He also promised that insurgency would soon be a thing of the past.

http://mystatenews.com/biafra-will-never-be-actualised-in-my-lifetime/

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by nwabobo: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Maybe he plans to commit suicide soon. You never know.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by Toosure70: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
You're not god.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by psucc(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Man, what art thou? Men sometimes say words as if they're God. What if God says it will be actualized the next second will Buratai say no?

we should learn to do or say things like men and leave space for God or else God will be provoked.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by Davash222(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
BUHARI SAID IT GUESS WHERE HE IS...... DEAD AND BURRIED IN SECRET LIKE A NOBODY, BECAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR....... EVEN IF U DIDN'T SAY THIS I ALREADY KNOW UR TIME WILL COME COX THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENTS U TOOK WILL HUNT U DOWN......IF U CAN REACH UR MASTER IN HELL THROUGH PHONE CALL AS SOME ARE CLAIMING..... ASK HIM HOW IT FELT..... IT STARTED FROM EAR INFECTION

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by ironheart(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Its amazing how black Jews think? They spend naira, scam for naira yet want to take the land of nigerians. Why dont they migrate back to the land of Canaan?
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by hammerF: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Man proposes, God disposes.. Buratai fear God.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by bosco2017: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Who is burutai ? He may be removed any time n he becomes no body

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by dasamek8: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
It is not up to you to decree but the powers above. 2ndly may not be a crime when actualised

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by Kondomatic(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
nwabobo:
Maybe he plans to commit suicide soon. You never know.
He wants to become a vegetable too

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by moderatedguy: 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
This man dey pray for early death

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by Boydehot: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Wait oh but the source of the news tire me.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by ifyan(m): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
His statement alone remind one Greek mythology though I have forgotten the name.

Buratai should mind his words because he his not the one to decide but the creator
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by timecapsule: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
He may be right, maybe his expiring date is fast approaching. He should ask his brother why he now immigrant in london.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by OreMI22: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
In that case your lifetime is short.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 08, 2017
I wonder why President Osinbajo has not replaced this dude

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by ChimaAdeoye: 1:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Gabbysky:
I wonder why President Osinbajo has not replaced this dude

He doesn't need to replace him. The man is terrified.

My advise is to leave Fulani bigots for the last stage of the struggle when you have gather enough money, and trained enough people very very well. You may not even need to get to that stage.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:36am On Mar 08, 2017
When did so- called chief of army staff start making political comments? Oh of course, if they are from colonies like Nigeria they do. Can Buratai tell us who has better army Israel or Nigeria, or SA or Nigeria?

Nonsense man, there protecting the resources for Western Bankers.

FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by DrDeji20(m): 4:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Asides politics. It's the rights of people in a democratic state or union to seek referendum in a peaceful way. Nigerian Army has the basic duty to protect it's citizens. if the agitators had a peaceful approach to it. let them move about it,it's not in the Chief of Army Staff duty to say its outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by ican2020: 6:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Good night
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by rose54321: 6:27am On Mar 08, 2017
It's not your place to say, only the executive and other arms of government can determine that.

That's the problem with people appointed under this administration, always doing over sabi, instead to focus on their JD.

That's how the PA to the president on diaspora was issuing warning yesterday, forgetting her job is just to advise the president. We have a whole ministry who alone have the responsibility and are authorized to issue such warnings.

Nonsense people
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by ibnzubair(m): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2017
If they ask in a civil manner, respond in a civil manner as well. Don't go about killing armless people

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by southsouthman: 7:15am On Mar 08, 2017
When did a mere CoAS become an authority to decide when a group of people should be allowed to govern themselves. In an advanced country this man would have been cautioned and relieve of his duties or sued to court.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by Zeddicuz(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2017
Buhari sed d same tin,but is now a London immigrant

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Actualised In My Lifetime – Buratai Tells Biafra Agitators by PenisCaP: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Buhari made same statement now he is a vegetable.

U hav made urs u might become dustbin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Someone Wrote About The Ongoing Certificate Saga Of Senator Dino Melaye / See Wat Niger Delta Students Pass Through B4 Going 2 School Despite Having Oil(p / Our People Have Been Deceived - Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.