Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Visible Veins - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Visible Veins (793 Views)

Natural Remedy For The Treatment Of Varicose Veins / How You Can Protect Your Skin From Varicose Veins / What Would Happen If You Injected Coca Cola Into Your Veins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visible Veins by Trustluv(f): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
hi everyone.
please i need the opinion of medical practitioners here.i have visible veins on my hands and legs.its so embarassing that i find it hard to let my hands out straight,my hands are always folded and am always on long sleeves BtW am a lady.please i will glad if i can get opinions on how to clear it out.tnk you
Re: Visible Veins by Donald95(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Trustluv:
hi everyone.
please i need the opinion of medical practitioners here.i have visible veins on my hands and legs.its so embarassing that i find it hard to let my hands out straight,my hands are always folded and am always on long sleeves BtW am a lady.please i will glad if i can get opinions on how to clear it out.tnk you

My sweet Honey,Cut off your hands.

(1) (Reply)

Try This, It Can Cure Sore Throat & Tonsillitis In Only Couple Of Hours / If You Have These Two Holes On The Back You Are Really Special! Here Is What It / I Want To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.