Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,400 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What To Do When Your Environment Is Not Conducive To Birth Good Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do When Your Environment Is Not Conducive To Birth Good Ideas (505 Views)

What Are Some Good Ideas For Paying Debt Down And Living Less Expensively? / Keep Your Environment Free From Dirt And Pests!!! / Please I Need Good Ideas For Online Businesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Environment Is Not Conducive To Birth Good Ideas by hamziwhiz(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
"What You Can Do When Your Environment Is Not Conducive To Birth Good Ideas Or When Nobody Is Helping You Or Giving The Necessary Support To Your Ideas?

=============
NB: This post is a response to a question. Join Kingdom Business Classroom to get practical answers to all your business relates questions for free. >> https://web./KBClassroom/
=============

"When the Environment Is Not Conducive..." -- Find a way around it.

For instance, I had to go to an eatery to be able to get network to browse while I was in Benin because I was working on my dream.

Some days, I had to go to an isolated primary school many days in a row to enable me pray, plan and STUDY (had to highlight this one) for the dream that's in my heart.

There's no excuse on this matter.

I had to go outside my familiar territory in a bid to get the exposure that would help me think in alignment with the vision that I had. (I was in Abuja at the time, in one of the satellite towns... had to find my way to Wuse 2 -- Sometimes just to breathe and think -- and see young people driving good cars too ;-) )

Why?

Because I didn't want to give the same excuses older people give ("NOBODY HELPED ME"wink to my children.

There's something you can do from where you are right now to move towards birthing your ideas. The question is "do you know it?"

That's why you can't keep God aside on this matter.

Secondly, on whether somebody supports you or not, let me tell you...

Don't expect anyone to invest in an idea you do not believe in enough to invest in.

You want people to invest in your ideas?

Show me your investment in it FIRST.

Can I have a look at the books you're reading, the online courses and training you've attended, the RELEVANT blogs you're following, the RELEVANT youtube videos you're watching. This will go a long way in helping you simplify things to the essentials.

And as you CONSISTENTLY begin to give it your all, you'll begin to attract the right relationships and resources.

Gradually at first but they'll come anyhow - God's faithfulness will bring them in RESPONSE to your own faithfulness.

Finally...

Not everybody will support you - it's normal.
Some people will misunderstand you - it's okay too.

But don't give up on yourself.

Make mistakes, learn and grow from them.
Clarity comes with movement.

It's in you. Your job is to unleash your uniqueness.

Hope this addition helps?

Kingdom Business Classroom is a closed Facebook group where you receive weekly lessons to help you make manage and multiply money so that you can take charge of your financial future. You also get all your questions answered for free.

Get FREE ACCESS to Kingdom Business Classroom today by clicking the link below.

https://web./KBClassroom/

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants A Free E-book - On How To Start Blogging For Beginners / Make Cool N100,000 Every Month From The Comfort Of Home. / Download Over 170 Motivational And Inspirational Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.