Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

See The Epic Reply Daddy Freeze Gave Uche Maduagwu For Blasting Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Epic Reply Daddy Freeze Gave Uche Maduagwu For Blasting Him (500 Views)

Adesua React To The Statement Banky W Gave Ladies Blasting Him For Using old ca / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Epic Reply Daddy Freeze Gave Uche Maduagwu For Blasting Him by bbbabes(f): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Daddy Freeze has given a scathing reply to actor Uche Maduagwu after the latter warned Freeze to face his job and stop criticism men of God..Freeze wrote
After desperately trying to get my attention through flattery, wannabe actor with only one shirt, decides to employ aggression.
-
However, instead of trading insults, I have decided, as a man of God, to pay back with a kind gesture.

-
Dear @uchemaduagwu,
kindly oblige me by sending me your account details, so I can send you N10,000 to buy a dozen of this type of shirt you are wearing in different colors. Whatever change is left, should go towards your bus fare to Aswani, where you can get good quality shirts similar to the one you are wearing in your 'famous' photograph.
-
When we are done upgrading your wardrobe, let's discuss how I can help you achieve your dreams of finally becoming an actor.

We have a horror movie script we intend producing. It's about a city girl plagued by a village demon. You seem well suited for the latter role, and when, if at all you oblige us, would save us some money as you won't be needing too much make up, since in my humble opinion, you already bear quite a striking resemblance to how we intend to illustrate the spiritual character.
Do have yourself a blessed day as you consider my offers.
Warm Regards,
FRZ

[img]https://3.bp..com/-rL7qoCY4FtU/WL7-uBSyrHI/AAAAAAADf4A/kyUNoflbYeYv6AVhmFgzx5LRMKZ9_NHdACLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/see-epic-reply-daddy-freeze-gave-uche.html

lalasticlala
Re: See The Epic Reply Daddy Freeze Gave Uche Maduagwu For Blasting Him by bbbabes(f): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: See The Epic Reply Daddy Freeze Gave Uche Maduagwu For Blasting Him by Xavier9ja(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
In dj khaled's voice I say "another one"
Re: See The Epic Reply Daddy Freeze Gave Uche Maduagwu For Blasting Him by harrygold: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
uche is a loser..
Re: See The Epic Reply Daddy Freeze Gave Uche Maduagwu For Blasting Him by decatalyst(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
There is nothing"Daddy" about this Freeze undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Has Meeting With Zara Buhari.. Lol / Kcee & Skiibii Five Star Music Artists Sing & Dance To Tekno & Davido's Song(pic / ‘falshion’ Or Madness? Lady Steps Out In 2 Different Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.