Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) (65088 Views)

Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
dainformant:
This is serious! A hardcore pro-Biafra supporter is currently trending on Facebook after he wore this attire to Diamond bank located at Agbani road in Enugu state. The young man who was all smiles as he posed for the camera -caused a scene as all eyes were on him due to his unusual outfit..

See below how different online users have reacted to this.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-what-hardcore-pro-biafra-supporter.html

..ohhhh. Nice one bro

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by obafemee80(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
hmmm
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by NNVanguard(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
The Biafra struggle is getting faster like an ideology

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
dadavivo:
Watch how Afonjas will jump inside this place like mad dog
grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by goldedprince: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
why not arrest him for displaying a terrorist group flag undecided
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
dadavivo:

Are they your nightmare? You seem to think about them, talk about them, and dream about them, yet you won't leave their cities and go back to your ancestral lands to go and form your beerfraud.

You see say you get problem.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
did i just read a comment I HELL YOU MY BROTHER? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
bantudra:
you people like reading problems into things were their is none........

he is not disturbing nobody....

sooo..whats una problem with that...??...

ofcouse the useless ipobians will use it for cheap propaganda..

but who realy takes ipob serious nowadays.....

we dont have problems with biafrans...ipobians are the people pissing us off!!!... angry angry angry angry
my friend keep shut

7 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by OreMI22: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
This Biafra gives abookis nightmare.

So now people cannot wear Biafra flag?

Oya Killers, go and kill them nah!
You think killing people will simply make Biafra go away? No, it makes it have a bigger meaning for people.

Imagine that i for one will not even have know about radio Biafra had Buhari not arrested Nnamdi Kanu and caused all the massive protests and heightened Pro-Biafra consciousness we have today.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
this is a minority problem quote me if am wrong
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
I hell yu my bloda.. grin

Who else saw that.

It came from nna emeka cheesy
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Odkosh: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
dadavivo:
clap for yourself. you have your complete life already after mentioning afonja. tomorrow is next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by klax(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
Honestly I don't have problem with this supposing to be crying smilling guy if he or any of my people like they can cook the flag and eat it my problem is that ewu(goat) untrained, misguided boy called kanu. I don't know how a young man was so dead to hate towards his fellow human for no just reason.

Fed govt must keep him in custody till he learnt a bitter lesson that you don't go into a war without any back up and any war or freedom struggle that is full of hate undertone will not hold ground. My people have hate a lot for refusing to buy their hate nonsense and allowing some thing called human with selfish interest to come out and say they are igbo leader, how dare kanu

Mr opening teeth papa ojugo don't tie the flag as wrapper alone please cook it, fry it and eat it ok. You don't want to Nigeria but calling Nigeria army, police, custom to come and buy Aba made stuffs isn't You are not serious.
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by klax(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=klax post=54370726]Honestly I don't have problem with this supposing to be crying smilling guy if he or any of my people like they can cook the flag and eat it my problem is that ewu(goat) untrained, misguided boy called kanu. I don't know how a young man was so dead to hate towards his fellow human for no just reason.

Fed govt must keep him in custody till he learn a bitter lesson that you don't go into a war without any back up and any war or freedom struggle that is full of hate undertone will not hold ground. My people have hate me a lot for refusing to buy their hate nonsense and allowing some thing called human with selfish interest to come out and say they are igbo leader, how dare kanu

Mr opening teeth papa ojugo don't tie the flag as wrapper alone please cook it, fry it and eat it ok. You don't want to be Nigeria but calling Nigeria army, police, custom to come and buy Aba made stuffs isn't You are not serious.
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Odkosh: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
bantudra:

look at you...

if you like eat the biafra flag with ugwu....we dont care...

stop insulting first,and then awaiting people will not insult you back.. angry
grin, the thing be say, if you insult him back now, he will start his victim cry. make the mumu go wear for kano na.
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
So if we decided to give you people independent is that how you will b wearing rapa for everywhere ?did people no civilize at all.
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
bantudra:
me,am more interested in aba...

is it easy to start a business in aba as a urhobo guy?? undecided undecided...that place has alot of chances... undecided undecided

U can start anything u want in Aba,they don't care to know where u come from,I can give u free warehouse

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by longayink: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
dainformant:
This is serious! A hardcore pro-Biafra supporter is currently trending on Facebook after he wore this attire to Diamond bank locatedi at Agbani road in Enugu state. The young man who was all smiles as he posed for the camera -caused a scene as all eyes were on him due to his unusual outfit..

See below how different online users have reacted to this.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-what-hardcore-pro-biafra-supporter.html

Janhaweeeds of Hausa/Fulani Nigeria Armed forces who kill Biafra activists can't stop Biafra.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by bantudra: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Buharimustgo:

U can start anything u want in Aba,they don't care to know where u come from,I can give u free warehouse

nice...realy??..free??...how??...nothing is free in this terrible world.......

......... undecided
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by timecapsule: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
The RISING SUN is about to rise this year, and nobody can stop it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by thewarrior72: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
klax:
Honestly I don't have problem with this supposing to be crying smilling guy if he or any of my people like they can cook the flag and eat it my problem is that ewu(goat) untrained, misguided boy called kanu. I don't know how a young man was so dead to hate towards his fellow human for no just reason.

Fed govt must keep him in custody till he learnt a bitter lesson that you don't go into a war without any back up and any war or freedom struggle that is full of hate undertone will not hold ground. My people have hate a lot for refusing to buy their hate nonsense and allowing some thing called human with selfish interest to come out and say they are igbo leader, how dare kanu

Mr opening teeth papa ojugo don't tie the flag as wrapper alone please cook it, fry it and eat it ok. You don't want to Nigeria but calling Nigeria army, police, custom to come and buy Aba made stuffs isn't You are not serious.
^^
Na wetin this one de talk? Smh

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by buckdudebuck: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
bantudra:
that tearing of the nigerian flag was not nice of some of una... angry

no nigerian would dare do the same with the biafran flag....
Do you know that on one of his broadcasts Nnamdi Kanu actually advised strongly against the tearing of Nigerian flag. Some may be over zealous but Nnamdi warned all of us to desist from such, yes he did. Even if he called nigeria a zoo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
bantudra:

nice...realy??..free??...how??...nothing is free in this terrible world.......

......... undecided

What do u want to do?

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
sad where are buratai boys?

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
No insult 2 d pple concerned but d choice of design of dat flag sha...dats d ugliest flag design I've ever seen tho.
Re: Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
bantudra:
you people like reading problems into things were their is none........

he is not disturbing nobody....

sooo..whats una problem with that...??...

ofcouse the useless ipobians will use it for cheap propaganda..

but who realy takes ipob serious nowadays.....

we dont have problems with biafrans...ipobians are the people pissing us off!!!... angry angry angry angry
how many of your people were killed or properties destroyed by this group you hate?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home / Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) / James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.