Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Proofs To Show dat Stephanie's Video Screenshots With Apostle Suleman are fake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proofs To Show dat Stephanie's Video Screenshots With Apostle Suleman are fake (681 Views)

Interesting Screenshots With Facts(photo) / Piracy Memo's Are Fake - TSTV / Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography- History, Age & Early Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proofs To Show dat Stephanie's Video Screenshots With Apostle Suleman are fake by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Some say the photos released by Stephanie Otobo are fake, even Apostle Suleman's wife has also denied the photos, saying that's not her husband.

Well, some photoshoppers have gone to work, and these are some of what they came out with.

See below...

Re: Proofs To Show dat Stephanie's Video Screenshots With Apostle Suleman are fake by psucc(m): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
I wonder how much she had been paid. That mission is too deadly. But I know Justice Ademola got N500k.
Re: Proofs To Show dat Stephanie's Video Screenshots With Apostle Suleman are fake by okenwa(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
This life?
Re: Proofs To Show dat Stephanie's Video Screenshots With Apostle Suleman are fake by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
I don't trust a lot of pastors but many factors seems to make Ms Otobo's claims questionable which people hardly seem to notice:

1. The lady claims there was a kind of introduction/traditional marriage. This is one area her claims flaws greatly. Someone as well known as Pastor Sulaiman cannot do a traditional marriage without it hitting blogs and evening newspapers at least. Someone among the attendees will certainly leak it.

2. Traditional marriage of that caliber must evidently have at least a picture or video.

3. A relationship that intimate as the girl claims should at least have one picture of the two together in loved up postures and not just a snapchat photoshop that says nothing.

4. The girls dad totally denied her claims even when she involved her dad in her video testimony.

5. How come all these things are happening at a time some powerful folks are after the downfall of the pastor.

6. No fake Nigerian pastor will want to divorce his wife and marry a stripper because in an effort to hide their hypocrisy there are certain things they wouldn't publicly do.

All I'm simply saying is that the girls stories do not add up at all. Even when you listen to her video testimony, the way she's stuttering and fumbling and her lack of cordination easily showcases an individual trying hard to arrange lies.

However I always leave a room for doubt if I hear stories like this in case I'm wrong.

1 Like

Re: Proofs To Show dat Stephanie's Video Screenshots With Apostle Suleman are fake by laudate: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
I don't trust a lot of pastors but many factors seems to make Ms Otobo's claims questionable which people hardly seem to notice:

1. The lady claims there was a kind of introduction/traditional marriage. This is one area her claims flaws greatly. Someone as well known as Pastor Sulaiman cannot do a traditional marriage without it hitting blogs and evening newspapers at least. Someone among the attendees will certainly leak it.

2. Traditional marriage of that caliber must evidently have at least a picture or video.

3. A relationship that intimate as the girl claims should at least have one picture of the two together in loved up postures and not just a snapchat photoshop that says nothing.

4. The girls dad totally denied her claims even when she involved her dad in her video testimony.

5. How come all these things are happening at a time some powerful folks are after the downfall of the pastor.

6. No fake Nigerian pastor will want to divorce his wife and marry a stripper because in an effort to hide their hypocrisy there are certain things they wouldn't publicly do.

All I'm simply saying is that the girls stories do not add up at all. Even when you listen to her video testimony, the way she's stuttering and fumbling and her lack of cordination easily showcases an individual trying hard to arrange lies.

However I always leave a room for doubt if I hear stories like this in case I'm wrong.

May you live long!! cheesy The minute I heard it, I knew it was a cooked up story. The pastor had denounced Fulani herdsmen recently, and managed to escape DSS arrest, only for them to fight back using a concocted tale by a stripper. C'mon, her story has too many loopholes. If they had a romance, where did their rendezvous hold? How often did they meet and where did those meetings occur? Who were those that aided and abetted their affair? Girls like to talk and show off their blokes, or their relationships to their friends. So who were the observers of their so-called relationship? undecided

Abeg, that girl is lying big time. And all liars go to hell! Someone should tell her that.... sad

(1) (Reply)

Infrastructural Development: A Key To Economic Growth In Abia State. / Easter greetings on this fateful Christian Holiday... / Help!! I Just Got This Interview Message Scam Or Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.