Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? (7214 Views)

Anyone Know A Thing About 'outstandinginc' / Does Anyone Know Beamco Nigeria Ltd? / Does Anyone Know About SNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by betty616(f): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dear Candidate,
Thank you so much for applying to become a part of our team.
We were impressed with your background and would like to invite you for an aptitude test slated as follows:

Ø  Date:        Thursday, March 9, 2017

Ø  Time:       4:00 PM

Ø  Venue:     Virgin Rose Resorts, Plot 1231a Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Kindly come with a copy of your resume, writing materials (Pen & Pencil) and a valid means of identification (Driver’s License, Voters card, International Passport or National ID card).

Note: Candidates are expected to be at the venue 30 MINUTES before commencement of the test.

Upon arrival, please ask to see Osita Onwudinjo or James Akhigbe.

We look forward to meeting you.

Best regards,

HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT

NIGERIA INTER-BANK SETTLEMENT SYSTEM PLC
   H 1230, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
   ( | +234 1 2716071-4
   ü www.nibss-plc.com.ng
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
But d website is looking at u there na... All these graduates sef..

18 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
What position did you apply for
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by betty616(f): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
adenuga360:
What position did you apply for
Service Support Officer
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by Standardcosting(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
betty616:
Dear Candidate,
We were impressed with your background and would like to invite you for an aptitude test slated as follows:

Ø  Venue:     Virgin Rose Resorts, Plot 1231a Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Kindly come with a copy of your resume, writing materials (Pen & Pencil) and a valid means of identification (Driver’s License, Voters card, International Passport or National ID card).

Note: Candidates are expected to be at the venue 30 MINUTES before commencement of the test.

Best regards,

HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT

( | +234 1 2716071-4
   ü www.nibss-plc.com.ng

I received same. I just hope they aren't using us for formalities,
Because all the federal government jobs.
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by Ivory45: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
I got the same message who knows how far as for the website I don't know if the message and the website are related sha
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by Standardcosting(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ivory45:
I got the same message who knows how far as for the website I don't know if the message and the website are related sha
The message is genuine
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by betty616(f): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
I pray it's not for formality sake
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by JeffDoz(m): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
I received same message. Trying to make sure it's not a scam. When did we even apply for this? Must have been a long time because I can't remember the details.
Also, the address given doesn't seem to be NIBSS address.
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by betty616(f): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
+234127160714 this number is the same with the one on the website.. the address on the invite is 1231a and the headquarters is 1230
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by karleone(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
JeffDoz:
I received same message. Trying to make sure it's not a scam. When did we even apply for this? Must have been a long time because I can't remember the details.
Also, the address given doesn't seem to be NIBSS address.

It's not long we applied -- sometime in January.
The recruitment/firm is genuine. Buckle up, prepare and make the test. Hopefully you'll smile at the end of the recruitment process.

But my problem is time for the test. How will I be writing an aptitude test by 6pm? Dangote refinery and FUTO Aptitude test comes to mind.

Any idea what to read? #TeamImustMakeIT.
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by betty616(f): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Yeah.. FUTO aptitude test comes to mind.. any idea what to read?
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by karleone(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
betty616:
+234127160714 this number is the same with the one on the website.. the address on the invite is 1231a and the headquarters is 1230

1231a is venue for the test (Virginrose resort) not NIBSS office.
Please be guided.
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by SacrodAYAN: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
betty616:

Different street names tho
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Its a genuine invite. I assume they are using an event centre for the test and no t their office.

I think we should be more concerned abt questions that would be tested and what working in Nibss looks like pay and career wise
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by betty616(f): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Anyone with ideas?
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by alexenoyore: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2017
I got the same mail too. 4pm by Thursday. It's better we go on time to meet with those doing theirs by 2pm to know how it's gonna be like
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by Ayatul(m): 12:34am On Mar 08, 2017
I got scheduled for 6pm. I wonder what kind of aptitude test will take place that late.
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by napoleon77(m): 1:47am On Mar 08, 2017
Standardcosting:

I received same. I just hope they aren't using us for formalities,
Because all the federal government jobs.

NIBSS is not a federal govt agency
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by MzZahrah: 6:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Got same msg. Mine is Saturday 6pm.cud Dis b real. Weekend and dat late
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by johnime: 6:43am On Mar 08, 2017
It is real! You'd better go

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by napoleon77(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2017
If you are keen on starting a career in the banking industry then a job in NIBSS or Interswitch is a massive way to start. Do not miss this opportunity!
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by greatdeal1408: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2017
betty616:
Dear Candidate,

My dear please go there. I know Osita Onwudinjo personally. The invite is so real. Congratulations

Best regards,

HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT

( | +234 1 2716071-4
   ü www.nibss-plc.com.ng

Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by greatdeal1408: 7:11am On Mar 08, 2017
betty616:
Yeah.. FUTO aptitude test comes to mind.. any idea what to read?

It is real. I know Osita Onwudinjo personally. I could give you his two mobile numbers.
Please go there with positive mind. That guy is so real.
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by Artistree: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Ivory45:
They are related cos immediately I saw INTERBANK SETTLEMENT, I said ah, this is NIBSS job o, before finally seeing the website below the message.
They're in charge of transfers between different banks.
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by Shossie(f): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Ayatul:
I got scheduled for 6pm. I wonder what kind of aptitude test will take place that late.
Yeah, aptitude test are being scheduled for night, the access bank aptitude test I wrote, I was scheduled for 6-9.
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by betty616(f): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Shossie:
Yeah, aptitude test are being scheduled for night, the access bank aptitude test I wrote, I was scheduled for 6-9.
what kind of question should we be looking at?
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by Uniquejames(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Meeting point? A resort..... SISTA RUN!
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by iamezekwesiri: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2017
got same iv for 2pm... who's on 2pm schedule for Thursday? any clue on the test questions?
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by DonHummer(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2017
be careful of any interview invite that ends with "upon arrival ask of"

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by olatommy7(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2017
Guys if this truly Nbbs, go for it with all you got, its financial institution in the likes of CBN sec and ndic, why I no see the advert naaa
Re: Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? by joelobi: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2017
please mine is scheduled for Saturday, 10.am. anybody writing on Thursday should kindly email me so we could keep in touch thanks in anticipation. nwoluobiajulu@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Teaching Scheme (FTS) Universal Basic Education Screening / Total Egina Project / Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Job Recruitment Of 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.