Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Words Of Wisdom By Apostle W.E Nwokeoma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Words Of Wisdom By Apostle W.E Nwokeoma (337 Views)

“6 REASONS YOU MUST MARRY YOUR MATE” By Apostle Joshua Selman. / Ark Of God Movies By Apostle W. E Nwokeoma / APOSTLE W. E NWOKEOMA WAS ACCUSED OF KILLING HIS FATHER FOR RITUAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom By Apostle W.E Nwokeoma by Gracecity: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Words of wisdom by Apostle W.E Nwokeoma

You cannot be the CEO of your own life and trying to be the managing director of mine. Don't feed me what you can't eat. Everybody has a right to how they choose to live their lives as long as it doesn't affect you in any way. Friendship is not a favor, I won't beg for it. If my arrival don't make you happy, your departure won't make me sad. Respect is a two way traffic. I will definately respect you as long as you respect yourself and give me my due respect. We are both equally important. If you pretend like you don't see me, I will act like you never exist. Don't take me like a spoon of salt and expect me to carry you like a bag of sugar. Don't treat me like an ordinary fan and expect the treatment of a SUPER-STAR. If you cannot stand me then stop standing next to me. If you cannot see anything good in me then stop looking at me. If you notice any changes in me doesn't mean I have stopped being kind. Sometimes it means am tired of being taken for granted. Of course I'm not perfect and so do you!. Before complaining about other people's mouth odor make sure you fix your body odor. Stop analyzing the faults in the life of others when your own life needs an urgent repair.

(1) (Reply)

Four Of The Most Dumbest TV Adverts I Have Ever Seen / Itunes Gift Card Buyer / Exclusive Photos: Ambode, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Yayi, Obasa Commissions Aboru Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.