Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,720 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Snippets Of Governor Fayose's Speech At A Special Dinner Held At Ekiti Governme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Snippets Of Governor Fayose's Speech At A Special Dinner Held At Ekiti Governme (298 Views)

People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House / Buhari At Ekiti APC Governorship Campaign Rally (More Photos) / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snippets Of Governor Fayose's Speech At A Special Dinner Held At Ekiti Governme by Purplebirdrep: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Snippets of Governor Fayose's Speech at a Special Dinner held at Ekiti Government House in Celebration of 2017 World Women's Day

-I want to appreciate you all very specially for your strategic position in history for a world without women will be a world of crisis.

-Government is not expected to do business, it is expected to creating enabling environment, that is what we are doing right now.

-You are all help mates and companions we can never wish away.

-We have to rediscover Ekiti women and tell them they can be where they ought to be, women should be respected and appreciated.

-It is not what has gone wrong, it's about how we can catch up with the lost grounds. This event will henceforth be celebrated in Ekiti.

-Before we were born, our fathers have always harassed our mothers, we can't afford to continue that way. There is no life without a woman.

-It is very irresponsible and reckless for a man to beat his wife. Allow your wife the right of place in your home.

-Some of us don't have the attitude we are supposed to have because of the way we treat our wives, there must be a change of attitude.

-Let us expose our women so they can become ministers and even presidents, our case cannot be different.

-My wife is very beautiful, if I don't celebrate her, who will I celebrate?

-I have 5 sons, I have no daughter but I look forward to a day I will begin to harvest daughter in-laws.

-If the home front is not right, the system will have problem.

-My provost, stand up, this woman taught me in ND 1 and 2 in the polytechnic, today I am her boss,

-As a parting gift for Olori Ajero(a civil servant) in the spirit of Women's Day Celebration, I upgrade her from Executive Secretary to the position of Permanent Secretary with immediate effect.

-Tomorrow at the Stadium, I will appoint two other women, don't ask me who.

-Commissioner for Agriculture, are you here? Provide for me 200 female farmers, I will support them with #200m immediately!

-Our women must go beyond the kitchen and the other room, I have told myself to call all the Oloris, we must achieve this agenda of making our women visible.

-I want to leave this state with landmarks, the governor’s office will the there after my departure, the High Court Complex will be there for life, I want to thank you very much Mrs Alade, Mrs Faseluka, wife of the speaker and our Senator of the federal republic, Abiodun Olujimi.

-Join me to produce a governor that will listen to you, I will never my personal interest, whosoever you ask us to follow we shall follow. Whoever will be there we shall put there, we shall put together.

-My house of assembly members, stand up for recognition, I appreciate you.

-Chief of Staff can you stand up for recognition...

-I thank you all, God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

All Drainage System Without Approval Will Be Demolished / African Leaders, How Market / Nnpc Announces New Measures To Ensure Improved Products Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.