Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Cloth Combination Plz - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Cloth Combination Plz (1272 Views)

The Most Popular Aso-ebi Color Combination For Wedding / Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? / Colour Combination For My Bridal Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cloth Combination Plz by suxes2005(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
Hello house, I have a navy green blazer given to me by my Pastor and I want u guys to gimme the best colors dat goes with it. Trouser, Shirt and Tie. Also, is dere any place in Lagos where i can do facial clean-up. I get pinpus too much for face and i no like am.

Kindly drop ur views

SHALOM
Re: Cloth Combination Plz by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2009
Shooooo

Even pastor in the making sef wan baff up.
Fine biy looking tantalizing for the Lord.

Anyway sha, me i no kuku sabi how to combine colours.
Re: Cloth Combination Plz by suxes2005(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
OMO IBO:

Shooooo

Even pastor in the making sef wan baff up.
Fine biy looking tantalizing for the Lord.

Anyway sha, me i no kuku sabi how to combine colours.

So u wan make Pastor dey wear color riot? Tnx anyway

SHALOM
Re: Cloth Combination Plz by Iranoladun(f): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2009
I don't understand what colour you described with "navy green blazer". Can you post a picture of the trousser on NL?

Anyway, ash colour trousser always go with most colour and you never can go wrong with a white shirt wink Tie hmm! I need to see the actual colour o undecided
Re: Cloth Combination Plz by suxes2005(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2009
Iranoladun:

I don't understand what colour you described with "navy green blazer". Can you post a picture of the trousser on NL?

Anyway, ash colour trousser always go with most colour and you never can go wrong with a white shirt wink Tie hmm! I need to see the actual colour o undecided

Tnx. I mean d top (suit) is navy green. Wel, I'll go for ash color trouser and a white shirt, not compulsory tie though

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

History Of Jeans- The 'immortal' Fashion / Ankara Trainers / Bridal Make-up,bridal Dressing And Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.