Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water (20425 Views)

Why Buy A New Phone When You Can Do This / Where Do You Keep Your Phone When You Sleep? / Swap Your Phone When Tired Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by Claessique1(f): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2017
PetrePan:
Lemme goan throw my phone inside water quickly...op if this doesnt workout,just knw that you are responsible for it..thank God na even jumia

Haaaaaaa, kaare
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by PetrePan(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Claessique1:

Haaaaaaa, kaare
lol,op will surely be responsible for it na
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by damoneymag(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2017
what if one soaks it in raw beans will it still have same effect?
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by babatee126(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2017

Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by cooltonytom: 7:47am On Mar 08, 2017
what kind of post is this.
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by KillerBeauty(f): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2017
Sometimes the rice can get stuck inside small holes in the phone. This has happened to me before. I have to start struggling to bring them out
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by inioluwaDaniels(m): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2017
Wat if d fone fell inside d toilet ll I still suck d water wit my mouth?
emmanuel596:

Suck the water with your mouth from any opening or hit the phone gently on your hand after that soak the phone in a bag of rice for 3 to 4 hours, that was how I rivived my Camon c9 and that's the same phone that typed this... Bless
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by emmanuel596(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2017
inioluwaDaniels:
Wat if d fone fell inside d toilet ll I still suck d water wit my mouth?
angry angry must you carry your phone with you to everywhere pls always walk around with your brains not your phone
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by Kpeshi10(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2017
neweraomo:
what if it fell into an ocean ?
Water na water, weda ocean or.... First step.: jump into d ocean n get d phone....
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by pacespot(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Thanks for the info, no knowledge is waste
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2017
put it inside rice.
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by Babsunclejoe(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2017
The best option is to take off the battery (if removable) and dry it for a long gone time by deeping it inside uncooked rice.
Very effective.
Shikena!
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by kikilove(f): 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
emmanuel596:

Suck the water with your mouth from any opening or hit the phone gently on your hand after that soak the phone in a bag of rice for 3 to 4 hours, that was how I rivived my Camon c9 and that's the same phone that typed this... Bless
won't the dust from the rice get into the screen of the phone from the inside?
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by yellowman2225(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
searchng4love:
While the bag of rice is good... It's not as effective as tying up the phone in a sack with one or two silicone bags. The ones used for new shoes...

Yes silicon bags is good but is it readily available? Some don't even know what silicone bag is but I'm sure everyone will surely have rice around the house. Dry rice is handy and it's the best in this situation. Biko!
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by emmanuel596(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
kikilove:
won't the dust from the rice get into the screen of the phone from the inside?

Nope it won't... If the phone has a detachable ba3 remove the battery but if I doesn't just open the back cover and soak in rice for few hours

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by 2017surepass(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
YES IT REALY WORK...
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by kikilove(f): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2017
emmanuel596:

Nope it won't... If the phone has a detachable ba3 remove the battery but if I doesn't just open the back cover and soak in rice for few hours
Ok thanks I have been so bothered about that

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 09, 2017
austinosita:

He talked about it too, obviously you didn't read through very well. Just remove the sim and memory card and dip in uncooked rice or place under the sun.

#worworgirl grin
Why mention my name? U dey trip talk true
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2017
worworgirl:
Why mention my name? U dey trip talk true

Trip!? wey I never even see pix. Na ur name funny me!

Abeg, wetin be the level of ur worworness? cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water by Oscarpraise(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nice one op. I guess it applies to all good smartphones including my itel S31

(1) (2) (Reply)

TECNO POVA 5G Announced With Dimensity 900 And 6000mah Battery / Nokia 2520 Tablet PC / Etisalat Change Of Name Won’t Affect Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.