Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Kemen Family Sues Organizers Of Big Brother Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemen Family Sues Organizers Of Big Brother Naija (506 Views)

Kemen Meets A Huge Fitness Coach: See Difference / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemen Family Sues Organizers Of Big Brother Naija by profnews: 6:53am On Mar 08, 2017
The family of Ekemini Ekerette (Kemen), threatened to sue the big brother Naija's organizers for defamation, for being disqualified Sunday night.

According to Vanguard, a source close to the family said they were not satisfied with the incident and that the Kemen image had been tarnished.Kemen family sues organizers of Big Brother Naija
The source said they were angry that Nigerians start seeing him as a rapist, adding that Tboss should have reacted if she did not like what happened that night.

He also claimed that some influential Tboss people want to win the reality show.

Kemen was sent away from the house of Big Brother Naija after he was captured on the tape that ties Tboss without consent.

Get More From w w w dot goo dot gl/RMLw0i

Re: Kemen Family Sues Organizers Of Big Brother Naija by Chongaiman: 6:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Get More From w w w dot goo dot gl/RMLw0i

For what? A beg the one wey I read don do me.
Re: Kemen Family Sues Organizers Of Big Brother Naija by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2017
Tboss was enjoying it that y she never reacted, but kemen is OK just remove the shame and try and be advertising for "LIP-TON"

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Exclusive Interview On Her Marital Meltdown, Drugs And Career / Barcelona Unconfirmed Photo Shows Nigerian Fan Celebrating In Dirty Gutter / Audu Maikori Has Been Arrested Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.