Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

On Apostle Johnson Suleiman: A Government That Fights The Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Apostle Johnson Suleiman: A Government That Fights The Church (462 Views)

"Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Benue Govt. Reacts To Apostle Johnson Suleman's Donation Of N5m To The State IDP / Governor Receives Apostle Johnson Suleman In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Apostle Johnson Suleiman: A Government That Fights The Church by StateReportersng(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2017
By Geru Omereji

Every voice of reason will see the unseen hand of the Government of the day. Given his travails in the last few weeks.

My stand remains, I’ve never seen a government that fought the church and succeeded.

A clear example is my state, Rivers. My pastor once sufferered the same fate years back, just because the government of day didn’t like him.

We saw all kinds of blackmail, against his person, from the press and other fake men of God. Name it.

But did the sponsors come out victorious? No!
They had their own share of misfortunes because God is a God of Justice.

One never achieved his dream of becoming of a VP. The other lost out of his political pursuit.

They both got relegated , their hard fought dreams never saw the light of day.
They both saw their loyalty and hard work for a cause evaporate into nothingness before their own eyes.

READ ALSO: Suleiman: Stephanie Otobo is a blackmailer, has link with Bokoharam

Even the Bible says that who shall lay a charge against God’s elect?.

The battle of the Government against the church has begun. The truth is God always wins at the end.

Apostle Suleiman will laugh last.

http://www.statereporters.com/2017/03/08/apostle-johnson-suleiman-government-fights-church/

Re: On Apostle Johnson Suleiman: A Government That Fights The Church by byteem: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2017
TELL THEM ALL THAT CRAP DOES NOT SHAKE US.. WE KNOW WHO OUR MAN OF GOD IS AND WE TRUST HIM .. SEFINI
Re: On Apostle Johnson Suleiman: A Government That Fights The Church by unitysheart(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2017
Lolz. So, you are the defacto spokesman for the "man of God".

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Aisha Buhari / Anxiety As FG Delays $25bn NLNG Investment Plan Due To IMF Pressure / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.