Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday (41240 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by IYANGBALI: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
So Na only one year this man take senior Seun ,him be VP and Seun is here banning people mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by Moronfoluwa(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by Lordsocrates: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by toshmann(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT grin

Hmm, better say acting president o, before some people will start suspecting a coup has happened to their own again grin

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by mario383: 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT grin
President or acting president? Anyway, he Osubanjo is naturally nice man. Very learned, naturally wise and the most important is that Buhari's emptiness, uselessness, high degree of imcompetence, scatering spirit, unnatural etc. is shown. If not for the civilized ways of this acting president and the forcefull removal by nature of Buhari, by now, we would have counted another row of deaths. Tufiakwa to Buhari.. How I wished it is possible to just package and trasfer his wife, children, (family) if possible any of his loved ones together to him in the UK so that the rest of us, Nigerian will stay peacefully.
Since his absence, am just feeling more comfortable even though I am not a politician. My depression of the frequent recording of deaths alone is very ok now. The ones that weaks me more were the IDP bumbing, Shiit killings.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by PetrePan(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

He's the President of Nigeria
i didnt dispute that..buh the way op wrote the topic,e be sumhow
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by PetrePan(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
soath:
Flog am well grin
lol,you go wicked pass me o
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by tomycole: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
GOD BLESS YOU SIR MORE YEARS AHEAD.....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by 2shur: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Osibanjo remains the v.p
So no level abegi.
Women and deceit.
I bet if osibanjo was poor and wretched
Maybe him wife go pose like dat.
Women and money.
Now them dey sleep steady inside a/c
Dey drink juice
Dey chop turkey
Inside steady 5 mikano gen standy by light
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by veacea: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
I hope they will still go to za oza room
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by GlowithGod(f): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Behind Every Successful Man....
oya, help me complete it
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by omojeesu(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
rozayx5:

sad women with these qualities are rare these days

embarassed embarassed

searching...

Ditto the men.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by omojeesu(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
2shur:
Osibanjo remains the v.p
So no level abegi.
Women and deceit.
Women and money.
Dey drink juice
Dey chop turkey

They had money and have been very comfortable before now. They've loved themselves even since the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by GlowithGod(f): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Beloved frnds, i joined NL today. Pls, show me some luv(warm welcome)
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by ODUBEZE: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
chiedu7:
Unlike GMB and his ODAR ROOM

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by ODUBEZE: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
GlowithGod:
Beloved frnds, i joined NL today. Pls, show me some luv(warm welcome)
Welcome Dear
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by 2shur: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
No be lie
omojeesu:

They had money and have been very comfortable before now. They've loved themselves even since the beginning.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by dealslip(f): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
2shur:
Osibanjo remains the v.p
So no level abegi.
Women and deceit.
Women and money.
Dey drink juice
Dey chop turkey
You are a wretched soul. His wife is the granddaughter of Chief Obafemi Awolowo. She was born and bred in opulence, aristocracy and elitism. So you expect her to marry a poverty ridden soul like you. Impoverished in mind, body and spirit like you.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by spartan117(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
momentarylapse:

What of the sugar mummy! No prayers for her? angry
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by sshalom(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
The simplicity and almost spartan appearance of Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo never cease to amaze me. God bless her and her husband.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by 2shur: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Your account balance remains zero
Abegi fuc off mumu
dealslip:

You are a wretched soul. His wife is the granddaughter of Chief Obafemi Awolowo. She was born and bred in opulence, aristocracy and elitism. So you expect her to marry a poverty ridden soul like you. Impoverished in mind, body and spirit like you.
cry
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by Dareomo(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Happy birthday PYO, God bless the family, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by Noblequin(f): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
So she shouldn't guy her husband again......everything now a news, happy birthday to Mr president.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by LordIsaac(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
rozayx5:

sad women with these qualities are rare these days

embarassed embarassed

searching...
Unfortunately!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by realGURU(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
So this elders still dey knack, they should respect themselve.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
LordIsaac:
Marry a focused, hardworking and disciplined man. Marry a modest, light cosmestics wearing woman. Your home will go places!

Don't forget that his path to Jesus Christ has adorned him with respect we have for him. Are you born again?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by LordIsaac(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ranks007:

Don't forget that his path to Jesus Christ has adorned him with respect we have for him. Are you born again?
It's good to be born again....infact, it is the purpose of our existence. However, God has given us ability to choose between good and evil. A disciplined muslim man will make a better husband than a born again christian without common sense. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by Ugosample(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
2shur:
Osibanjo remains the v.p So no level abegi. Women and deceit. I bet if osibanjo was poor and wretched Maybe him wife go pose like dat. Women and money. Now them dey sleep steady inside a/c Dey drink juice Dey chop turkey Inside steady 5 mikano gen standy by light
What is this one saying sef
Did she marry him two years ago? Stop being bitter
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by Ugosample(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
2shur:
Osibanjo remains the v.p So no level abegi. Women and deceit. I bet if osibanjo was poor and wretched Maybe him wife go pose like dat. Women and money. Now them dey sleep steady inside a/c Dey drink juice Dey chop turkey Inside steady 5 mikano gen standy by light
What is this one saying sef
Did she marry him two years ago? Stop being bitter

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by Ugosample(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
realGURU:
So this elders still dey knack, they should respect themselve.

Dey there

For some, it's nack till you drop dead
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday by TijaniAbu: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good wife. She still resemble grasscutter sha, grasscutter na good wife for rat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep / Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.