Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Advise On How To Use Nairaland Fonts And Qoutes In Replys - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advise On How To Use Nairaland Fonts And Qoutes In Replys (419 Views)

Teach Me How To Use Nairaland Icons Or Emojis / 11 Motivational Qoutes From Some Of The World's Greatest. / Daily Qoutes / Sports News Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On How To Use Nairaland Fonts And Qoutes In Replys by kingsizedude: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2017
I have always tried to use nairaland fonts and quotes to highlight massages I wish to reply to... but I always end up with brackets and the name of either the color change I wish to made or the size of the fonts written in just a disappointing manner opposite to what I intend. like many as I've seen here too, I may not be the only one in such disappointment.

PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD ADVISE ON THE HOWS!

Re: Advise On How To Use Nairaland Fonts And Qoutes In Replys by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2017
kingsizedude:
I have always tried to use nairaland fonts and quotes to highlight massages I wish to reply to... but I always end up with brackets and the name of either the color change I wish to made or the size of the fonts written in just a disappointing manner opposite to what I intend. like many as I've seen here too, I may not be the only one in such disappointment.

PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD ADVISE ON THE HOWS!

pray and fast holy spirit will minister to you on how to quote and highlight on NL

.and don't forget to pay your tithe
Re: Advise On How To Use Nairaland Fonts And Qoutes In Replys by kingsizedude: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
carmag:

pray and fast holy spirit will minister to you on how to quote and highlight on NL

.and don't forget to pay your tithe
Oya bold and color your next comment for me pls

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Remain Poor / Recovers Damaged Emails From .IMM, .IMH Files / Come And Sell Your Litecoin And Ethereum Coins To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.