Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ugly Without - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ugly Without (431 Views)

I Was Ugly For Four Years! Find Out Here! / I Love My Ugly Husband / My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Without by Kindoo: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2017
Sometimes I looked at my face Twice in digi I am not in resemblance of Darego Million miles away Very far from it The silent of my mind whispering ask, Why are you so ugly? I smile it off I reflect the glory of God I claim
He can't look this, A pot-belly lady like a man pregnant with beer With buttocks seem running from coming out, flat and flat With eyes toady The teeth need filing, for my lips to close Yet the lips are wide and almost two big The nose is just hot flat The ears were small, as if borrowed The neck was stock in And the shoulder beg not to be flat, but no, really flat.
Friends had dogged me Guys had overlook me I accepted my self And I Joy in my self Not beyond that If I do I will shrink in wicked clown laugh
All this is me without
Within I win thousand Daregos I have the kaffy legs, I danced the skilled to look and  learn I have the throat of fassie The Nightingale is sent packing All this made those who will not dear, desire me.
Haven't I got the needed beauty I have the legs of bolt I have done my nation proud The president shook me The minister pixed  with me My father thanked his head 'Ose ori mi'
It doesn't end there, I am a wife My crown says, virtitously blessed A mother, The children joyfully cry Blessed, blessed It makes me want to cry Those words are my secret treasures Never want to loose them It makes my head swear to the sky
Now my doctorate is ready with Sharp excellent, The nations roar. The first of it kind, the first of it kind A woman A woman That is  the ginger spice
Father blessed 'Your children will make you proud' Mother blessed 'Your children will bring you joy' Crown and kids are proud Friends gave the best wishes Those dogged asked for a sign Those who over looked wished they have not
The without doesn't bother any more I can get all from the within I have great treasure right in there.
Now I can tell the inner mind, I am richly beautiful.
OMÓJUWÚRÀ (2017) www.wukes..com
I can help you share your poem, if you want, reply on this post.
Re: Ugly Without by Kindoo: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
You have got all it takes within you to be a success. Stop looking at your face look inward.

(1) (Reply)

. / Evolution / Hi Room I Need Your Candid Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.