Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Make Money With Your Contact - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With Your Contact (615 Views)

Turn Your Contact List To A Money Making System / Get Mouth Watering Referral Fee If You Refer Us To Your Contact Person Who Needs / How To Get 32,000 Whatsapp Users On Your Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Your Contact by Lu2085: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2017
Hey guys,

They often ask you..."what are friends for?" Now I ask you same question. Your circle of friends should enrich you...no stories...anyone telling you bad news, gossips, negative beliefs, WILL weigh you down instantly! Fly with friends that'd help you actually fly.

Do you have 2 friends, who have 2 friends...would you like to get your ROI in 48 hours?... you can pm me.
Re: Make Money With Your Contact by olujastro: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lu2085:
Hey guys,

They often ask you..."what are friends for?" Now I ask you same question. Your circle of friends should enrich you...no stories...anyone telling you bad news, gossips, negative beliefs, WILL weigh you down instantly! Fly with friends that'd help you actually fly.

Do you have 2 friends, who have 2 friends...would you like to get your ROI in 48 hours?... you can pm me.
Hello, I saw your pm but I am not able to reply PMs cos the email address from which the pm is coming from doesn't show and I'm not sure why.
What can I do for you?
You can drop your email or find another way.
Re: Make Money With Your Contact by Lu2085: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2019
olujastro:

Hello, I saw your pm but I am not able to reply PMs cos the email address from which the pm is coming from doesn't show and I'm not sure why.
What can I do for you?
You can drop your email or find another way.

Hi olujastro.
If you can still see this message, please send a mail to Lavvelle2085@gmail.com.

It was about Norway advise.

(1) (Reply)

Furniture Makers South South / How To Start Laundry Business In Nigeria / Tales Of Losses: Engage Nigeria's Army Of Half Baked Artisans At Your Peril.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.