Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Gov. Ambode, Ejigbo Residents Are Crying Out, #saveejigbo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gov. Ambode, Ejigbo Residents Are Crying Out, #saveejigbo (429 Views)

Innocents Blood Are Crying For Revenge / Touching Photos Reveal That Residents Are 'dying Slowly' In Igando New Town / Soot, Carbon Black; Port Harcourt City Residents Are In Grave Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ambode, Ejigbo Residents Are Crying Out, #saveejigbo by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2017
Ever had the opportunity to navigate Lagos into the deep inward parts, that's towards Ikotun (where Synagogue Church of All Nations is)? If yes, then I'm sure you'll agree with me that Ejigbo is indeed a really awful sight to behold.

Aside the main road and street lights (which we will continue thank Governor Ambode for), every other thing about Ejigbo is nothing short of abyssmal!

I want to reach out to the Lagos government to keep that so-called Oba Ojoola Morufu (who only appears in the news for everything bad) in check.

Ex-Governor Fashola (now minister of works, transport and power) commissioned a project to be carried out in Ejigbo where drainages will be made since the place always gets too flooded whenever rain falls. Those projects never got completed due to fact that (as people are saying) Oba Morufu's men sold the sand gotten from the digging thereby rendering the rest of the project useless. Now what we have all over Ejigbo are ditches and death-traps that have claimed at least a life since those holes got there.

Aside that impunity, the “omo nile” practices banned by our able Governor is reportedly still very much in practice here (thanks to the same Oba Morufu). The street lights installed by Governor Ambode are now getting vandalized everyday. First Bank was forced to move out of that vicinity for reasons known to them.

I hear that Oba Morufu is being awarded most of the contracts there, and as we all know, his greed has done nothing but harm to Ejigbo. Development can never be complete as long as the State Government keeps throwing its face the other way.

Please, able Governor, Save Ejigbo!

Thank you.

Attached here are just a few pictures of a great ditch by the roadside (before and after rainfall), let everyone see the danger we are being exposed to everyday.

Re: Gov. Ambode, Ejigbo Residents Are Crying Out, #saveejigbo by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2017
More...

Re: Gov. Ambode, Ejigbo Residents Are Crying Out, #saveejigbo by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

2 Easy Steps To Discover Facebook Profile And Page ID / The First Corporate Communications Awards In Nigeria To Hold This Saturday / Help? I Sees My Late Father Everyday In The Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.