Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout (1459 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Power's Statement On The Blackout On The National Grid. / Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected / David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout by dohhnutt1(m): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2017
As we all know that the management of the ikeja electricity distribution company also known as ikeja electric stated that there would be a month long interruption of power supply from 6th March to 4th April. The disruption in power supply will affect some areas under the ikeja electric umbrella, areas which include: Ojodu, Magodo, Alausa, Oke-Afa, Bolorunpelu, Egbe, Igando, Shasha, Ipaja, Alimosho, Agege, Abesan, Ayetoro, Abule-Taylor, Ogba, Ifako, Shomolu, Gbagada, Oworonshoki, Ogudu, Isheri-Olowora, Berger, Anthony and Otta.
This month long blackout is due to the routine work that the transmission company of Nigeria (TCN) would be carrying out on the Ikeja west transmission station.
This happens not to be best news for anyone who lives in Lagos mega city because most of what we do depends on electricity most especially because we are in the 21st century and everything seems to revolve around technology which requires electricity. But not too worry because décorhubng has got you covered!

Now let's create the trend with the #inofeellagosblackout on our facebook, twitter, instagram and all other social media networks.

Re: Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout by bakynes(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Since March 6 that they announced they would commence the black out in my Area we didn't experience total black out. They bring the light around 11:30pm every night up until 5am just that 5hrs 30mins of light every day.

I think they are doing massive maintenance during the day and bring the light at mid night for consumers.

1 Like

Re: Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout by decomaniaboss(f): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Unfortunately,my area ( majek ) sengotedo ,ajah ,eti-ossa Lg is in total blackout since 8 days now ....not even a flash of nepa light embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout by aspabay(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
NO black out yet in Abule Egba

3 Likes

Re: Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout by Vizzim: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nope.. Had light for almost 20 hrs since yesterday. I fear 4 my bill dis month

1 Like

Re: Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout by glossy6(f): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
No light in Ketu Ijanikin for the past 3 days or so but they just brought it now.

What am I even saying self?

1 Like

Re: Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout by R0LL0N(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ikorodu... continous power supply 24/7

2 Likes

Re: Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout by HolyCraig: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
bakynes:
Since March 6 that they announced they would commence the black out in my Area we didn't experience total black out. They bring the light around 11:30pm every night up until 5am just that 5hrs 30mins of light every day.

I think they are doing massive maintenance during the day and bring the light at mid night for consumers.

11:30pm to 5am daily! You subscribed for night plan?

1 Like

Re: Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
You people are definitely enjoying. Oworonsoki is another world. We have not seen light got like 8 days and before that, we had light on and off like 2 hours every.two days for two weeks and before that, blackout for six weeks.

Here we all depend on generator... Fuel are being sold in kegs every block and they have refused to give us prepaid meter cos of their theifing. I have sent mails, called and even went to their office... All na fake. As I always say in my emails to them, May the Lord treat their management that have decided to treat us this way the way they are treating us.

Imaging seeing light in your next door Bariga and Gbagada while we don't have... Shame on IKEDC
Re: Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout by dohhnutt1(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2017
Wooh! I NO FEEL LAGOS BLACKOUT SALE IS LIVE!. WE ARE PUTTING SMILE ON FACES OF LAGOSIANS AFFECTED BY THE 1 MONTH BLACKOUT. UP TO 80% OFF FOR SHOPPERS FROM THE AFFECTED AREAS. CLICK HERE http:///2mRZMO4 OR CALL 0803 752 9332 TO SCHEDULED YOUR ORDERS AND DELIVERY..
USE YOUR AREA AS YOUR COUPON CODE.
#decorhubng #inofeellagosblackout #lagosian #lagos #EKDC #naija

Re: Blackout in Lagos: Let's talk. Is your Area affected? #inofeellagosblackout by dohhnutt1(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
CHECKOUT THIS RECHARGEABLE FAN TO BEAT THE BLACKOUT HEAT. Click Here to Buy >>http:///2mwJ2bV Or Call 0803 752 9332 to scheduled your Order and Delivery.
YOUR AREA AS YOUR COUPON CODE.

(1) (Reply)

The Modern Igbos And Our Identity Crisis / Fayose Visits Aso Rock: photo / El Rufai Is Rude, Lacks Respect – Clark Blasts Kaduna Governor For Insulting IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.