Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

“You Can’t Survive Without Competition” – Lota Chukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You Can’t Survive Without Competition” – Lota Chukwu (542 Views)

Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“You Can’t Survive Without Competition” – Lota Chukwu by magazineguy(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Winning the hearts of many is no easy task, but that is one thing Lota Chukwu does effortlessly. Delve into the world of the girl who plays Kiki in Jenifa’s Diary. The well endowed actress who has continued to impress her viewers had and interview session with TushMag where she talked about her journey, challenges and future projects. Read part of the interview below:

TM: Let’s meet you.

LOTA: My name is Lota Chukwu. I grew up in Benin, but I am from Enugu state, and I just recently moved down to Lagos. I am an actress, and I studied Agricultural Economics and Extension at the University of Benin. I am the last child, and I have 3 siblings.

TM: Switching from Agricultural Economics to Acting, how did your parents take it?

LOTA: I don’t think they would have allowed any of my other siblings, plus I am the last born and you know the last born benefits. Also, I didn’t tell them immediately, I waited to do something first and then, I took my first pay home and said, “See what they gave me for doing this” and my father said “Is this what you want to do with your life?” and I said “Yes”. And then he turned to my mother and said “Do you have anything to say?” and she says, “Is she not your daughter?”

TM: Don’t you think there is a lot of competition in the movie industry?

LOTA: If there was no competition, it would be no fun. You cannot survive without competition, because then, there would be no challenge.

Read full transcript on: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/cant-survive-without-competition-lota/

seun, lalasticala, mynd44, fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman To Christians: Do Not Worship Men Of God. / Flat Earth Realm: Illuminati And Parallel Earth Finally Proven....wow..amazing!! / Audio: Davido Reacts After White Boy Hugged His Daughter In School (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.