Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Do You Think Having Abortions Can Stop A Woman From Having A Baby? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Think Having Abortions Can Stop A Woman From Having A Baby? (396 Views)

Bauchi: Illegal Abortions Responsible For Mysterious Deaths In Azare / Shea Butter Prevent You From Having Coronavirus- Nigerians In China Reveals. VID / Age, Menopause Can No Longer Stop Women From Having Babies —IVF Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Having Abortions Can Stop A Woman From Having A Baby? by Jmaya(m): 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bibi has been married for 12 years without a child and thinks the abortions she had a single lady could be the cause.. Here's here story....
My name is Bibi, a 38-year-old married woman. I have been married for 12 years now without a child to show for it » and now, my marriage is on the verge of collapse.
My husband, Tammy, is fast losing patience as he is not getting any younger, coupled with the pressure his family has been putting him through to get another wife who would bear him children.
Tammy loves me so much and has been standing up for me but the pressure is getting to him and I fear he may succumb to it and take another wife.
I know I am not barren as I had two abortions when I was a single girl and I strongly believe that could be the reason I have not been able to have a child now that I want one desperately.
Our doctors have told me there is nothing wrong with me biologically and that the delay could be as a result of anxiety on my part but I still can't stop thinking that the babies I aborted could be the reason I have failed to get pregnant.
It gets so bad that most nights, I have nightmares where I see little babies crying for me to carry them and anytime I stretch forth my hands to pick them up, they will disappear.
A man of God I met and confessed to told me that the babies I killed are responsible for my present status but I know such cannot be medically proven but I am still very worried.
I desperately need a child or I would lose my husband to another woman. I need help fast.
Bibi."
Dear readers, after going through Bibi's story today, what do you think she should do in the circumstances she has found herself in? And Do you think having abortions can stop a woman from having a baby?
Re: Do You Think Having Abortions Can Stop A Woman From Having A Baby? by Abortions: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ok If ThEY KEEP TELIN U LADIES OF THIS DAYS 2 STOP DOIN MY MONIKER BUH U WON'T LIsTEN NW BABY DON FINI$H 4 UR BELLE
Re: Do You Think Having Abortions Can Stop A Woman From Having A Baby? by mrsfavour(f): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
God will forgive u ur sins and restore ur womb to bear precious kids IJN Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Is Not A Disease It Can Be Solved Using biodisc2 And This Video info / Overcoming The Initial Shock Of Being HIV Positive / Weak Erection, 1 Min Cum Busted...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.