Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,054 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Fidelity GT Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity GT Invite (10978 Views)

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity GT Invite by OLP46(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
moemindz:
@martin, drscience....wrote yst @ d hr hq.......

like i said, twas standard gmat....

jst do ur best....

d five of us dat wrote @ d same time scored above 50%. sooooo
Please bro I need the material. Kindly send it to cosine46@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by moemindz: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
ndrule:
R dere comprehension in d verbal?

yes oooooo

looool....the looong ones sef
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by Samseen(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2017
Hello guys, i need materials too @ samshumzy@gmail.com God bless the sender

1 Like

Re: Fidelity GT Invite by TeeFriz: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2017
Hello house,please i need materials too,got the invite. Please send to gabreiltolu@gmail.com.

Thank you house.
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by Mhzhorlaitan: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2017
moemindz:

yes oooooo

looool....the looong ones sef
Pls is data interpretation included in d math?
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by Aleofolk(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2017
Pls I need to past questions oo. I beg @ anufajebe@gmail.com thanks. God help us all...
TeeFriz:
Hello house,please i need materials too,got the invite. Please send to gabreiltolu@gmail.com.

Thank you house.
Pls I need to past questions oo. I beg @ anufajebe@gmail.com thanks. God help us all...
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by tayyang(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2017
pls biko somebody should help me with past questions and any other materials useful for d "Fidelity bank"aptitude test i got an invite too
my mail adress is ebyangolutayo@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by iamDannyBoy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
OLP46:

when did you write yours? was it on thursday last week at kofo abayomi vi you wrote..any update on the interview...i heard their benchmark is 50%.. i dont know how true
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by Peachbloom(f): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
tayyang:
pls biko somebody should help me with past questions and any other materials useful for d "Fidelity bank"aptitude test i got an invite too
my mail adress is ebyangolutayo@gmail.com
is your test location Lagos?
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by iamDannyBoy(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
moemindz:

60 questions- 30 each- ..60 minutes
no calc

the maths were few and the english more...
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by nmreports: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Here is what you should expect at the CBT and how you could prepare for it:
http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/03/fidelity-bank-recruitment-aptitude-test.html
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by donmang: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2017
Udoka89:
did u write a short essay afterwards
if you passed, they will give you a sheet of paper with three topics to choose from & write an essay. After that, they will schedule a date for an Interview with the HR team before the other final interview.
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by OLUMUYIWAHENRY: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Very urgent! Please house, I need someone to assist me with the past questions for Fidelity Bank Test. My e-mail is olumuyiwahenry@yahoo.com I will be highly grateful to any good samaritan that could help me in this regard.
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2017
donmang:
if you passed, they will give you a sheet of paper with three topics to choose from & write an essay. After that, they will schedule a date for an Interview with the HR team before the other final interview.
By passed, you mean 50% and above right?
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by ticker(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Can someone help me with a copy of GMAT 2006&2007 Abeg mail it to me at istifanusrichard@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by osariemen2(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please assist with the questions and God bless osariemenoriakhi@yahoo.com
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by Raylight2(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
moemindz:
@martin, drscience....wrote yst @ d hr hq.......

like i said, twas standard gmat....

jst do ur best....

d five of us dat wrote @ d same time scored above 50%. sooooo
only 5 ppl in a set?
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by Adaeze1081: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2017
@moemindz was the gmat 2006/2007 helpful if yes. pls i need it @ adaezedike435@gmail.com.thanx guys
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by Adaeze1081: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2017
@moemindz was the GMAT 2006/2007 pq helpful. if yes pls help with adaezedike435@gmail.com thanx guys
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by moemindz: 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Raylight2:
only 5 ppl in a set?

thats for a time slot....of course not everyone invited showed up...

However, there were 40 people scheduled to write dat day
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by moemindz: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Adaeze1081:
@moemindz was the gmat 2006/2007 helpful if yes. pls i need it @ adaezedike435@gmail.com.thanx guys

i dont have it.. wld have assisted u with it
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by tilope1991(f): 2:31am On Mar 17, 2017
moemindz:

thats for a time slot....of course not everyone invited showed up...

However, there were 40 people scheduled to write dat day
please was question from GMAT 2007 set?
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by DRscience(f): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Please who resides outside lag and has gotten invite
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by dayojolaiya: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fidelity Bank Plc. invites you for an aptitude test on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 ? Fidelity Bank Plc. Plot 6, Block 11 Budo Farm Layout Lekki - Ajah Exp ress Way. Near Abraham Adesanya Round About. by 8:30am. Do not come before or after the specified time. Please come with originals and copies of your cr edentials (CV, birth & educational, NYSC certificates), passport photo & a valid ID.

I would like to know how to get there from CMS. Is the place after ajah last busstop?

And if anyone have the past question or gmat 2007, pls forward to my mail djollyfil@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by phemmy09(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
i got the invite message this morning..my venue is @ lekki-ajah area...was the questions kinda hard or just average? for those that have done the test.. i honestly don't know what to read to get myself prepared..... any help pls?
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by ayinde88(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Pls help me with past questions. My test is on 29th.... thanks
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by orpyzman(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please anybody who has helpful materials should please assist a brother of mine with. kindly forward it to adeyemoopeyemi@gmail.com
Many Thanks!
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by orpyzman(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Boujurz:
Bro we are on the same boat but mine is on the 14th please help me with past questions or anything helpfull at all that will enable me succeed please forward them to Oforkannaemeka@yahoo.com God bless you

How was the test bro? Can you advice on any materials one could lay hands on for preparation.
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by mzbiddy01(f): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please help me with past questions. My test is on Tuesday. abidemiaguda5@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by abiolakreations(f): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
donmang:

My test is on Tuesday 28th ....pls wat were the 3 essay topics ....pls kindly help a sister on that asap ....tnx
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by Chulex(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello!! Pls I got invite 4 April 4th. Anyone with material for the test shld please forward to ochuko_alex@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
And secondly my test location was Ibadan but I got sms invite for Lagos. I hope that is normal.
Re: Fidelity GT Invite by Chulex(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
OLP46:
me too!! help. ochuko_alex@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zintex Oil And Gas Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment / SAP Skill For Africa 2018 Lagos Test Invite / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.