Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge (51988 Views)

"Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed / Renovated VIP Lounge At Kaduna Airport (Photos) / Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
rozayx5:
SMH

would rather sit outside

Haba bros
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
arsenic33:
Ah don see.
Na FTC b this? My first since I joined nairaland.
I dedicate it to all Nairalanders for all ur posts and comments.. Nairaland is educative, informative and.....
I always laugh reading comments and viewing funny piz..
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by metallisc(m): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
ehie:
1 Billion naira for raggedly curtains and tacky funiture.lol, they wouldnt pay me enough to support this government

calm down! they are pighting kwarruption!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by metallisc(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Of course it was a ploy

international airlines that value their reputation and business have vowed not to go anywhere near that contraption that is supposed to be an airport! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by bibianna(f): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wait o! its my living room deco am seeing here o. These people are learners.
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by henryhemon(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
jeeqaa7:
You don't mean it... Total eyesore

And you might be living in a mud house and you come here to say this is an eyesore. You will be fine don't worry...Your hatred will lead you to eluelu.
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by DisGuy: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why are we bothered about what the VIP lounge looks like?

Vast majority of travellers in Nigeria rarely have access to it!!
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by DisGuy: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
freeborn76:
I still believe this was a ploy to upgrade Kaduna airport. If the government is sincere, it should also upgrade Enugu, Calabar and Port Harcourt airports. Before you call me IPOB, I am proudly Yoruba and I approve this message.

what's the reason for not upgrading the tarmac in Abuja in the past 10 years? was it a deliberate strategy to kill passengers in the future?

The previous government said it upgraded several airports whats the traffic for calabar again?
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by freeborn76(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
DisGuy:

what's the reason for not upgrading the tarmac in Abuja in the past 10 years? was it a deliberate strategy to kill passengers in the future?

The previous government said it upgraded several airports whats the traffic for calabar again?

I have no problem with the upgrade, but something doesn't add up.
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by Origin(f): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Like maigida's house. Down to the last cushion chair.

Like room an parlour self contain.
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by KanwuliaExtra: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bush people!
Apparently think a V.I.P. lounge is a private sitting room for the "cabal! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by patonyx1: 12:12am On Mar 09, 2017
After this whole renovation and the Abuja Airport is returned back.

What happens to all this investment and properties put in place?
Looting of course.. undecided
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by Mrfred43(m): 5:41am On Mar 09, 2017
it is very shameful to show some unused blocks in what we called international airport.
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by swagifted(m): 5:47am On Mar 09, 2017
rozayx5:
SMH
would rather sit outside
too beautiful
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by swagifted(m): 6:25am On Mar 09, 2017
In weeks time, abuja airport will resume operations, and it will be like kaduna didn't exist
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by rozayx5(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2017
swagifted:
too beautiful

thanks smiley
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by rozayx5(m): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2017
swagifted:
too beautiful

thanks
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by DisGuy: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2017
freeborn76:

I have no problem with the upgrade, but something doesn't add up.

something like ..... why did they move it to the nearest feasible airport?
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by freeborn76(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2017
DisGuy:

something like ..... why did they move it to the nearest feasible airport?

Something like: The airport in Lagos is busier, older and has more pressures than the Abuja airport, yet it has never been closed down completely since it opened (I may be wrong)....I insist that it was a ploy to upgrade Kaduna Airport..period
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by DisGuy: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2017
freeborn76:

Something like: The airport in Lagos is busier, older and has more pressures than the Abuja airport, yet it has never been closed down completely since it opened (I may be wrong)....I insist that it was a ploy to upgrade Kaduna Airport..period

Lagos has two Runways hence less pressure and more option in terms of maintenance

The spots that are damaged too will decide if you can repair the runway without shutting down operations or not. when you have craters everywhere. you might as well close it and repair once n for all.

A document on the issue, revealed that the resurfacing of the runways began in 2003. The breakdown of the money spent was as follows; Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos runway resurfacing was done in 2004 at a cost of N3.4bn; Murtala Muhammad domestic runway was resurfaced in 2007 at N3.3bn; the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport runway was resurfaced in 2003 at N1.9 bn; Port Harcourt Airport runway was resurfaced in 2007
Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by freeborn76(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
DisGuy:

Lagos has two Runways hence less pressure and more option in terms of maintenance

The spots that are damaged too will decide if you can repair the runway without shutting down operations or not. when you have craters everywhere. you might as well close it and repair once n for all.

Thank you for the information.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Kaduna Airport VIP Lounge by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
How many millions of naira must have been spent on this dinky, soulless-looking lounge?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? / 15th Century Benin City Was Finer And Safer Than London - British Study / Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.